Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) (32538 Views)

Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia / Dr Alex Otti Declares His Plans For Abia State (APGA / APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Light1259: 7:53am On Jul 21, 2018
emexi:
I like all the critics slamming each other...can any of you hammering for one politician or the other inform your masters that since 50 years or more Asa ukwa west has never seen any good road.I was terribly disappointed when i visited Abia yesterday from lagos just to discover that there was no more link from Ari-aria junction to obokwe and umuiku-uko.I was directed to drive to rivers state inorder to get to my village. for your information ukwa west is the chicken that lays the golden egg for Abia.Without the oil in ukwa west Abia is finished.so all those saying its Ngwa Man turn and using ukwa Ngwa to deceive themselves should rethink.Ikpeazu has not been fair to ukwa west.its not about appointing rogues who think about their pocket only let him construct roads from ariaria to the remote villages.this time around we will only vote for one who will work . ARIARAI IS SO DIRTY AND OVERWHELMED BY WATER .WHERE IS THE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES SHOWN ON NEWSPAPERS THAT IKPEAZU HAS BUILT.ALL LIES

mind what you say here online.
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 7:56am On Jul 21, 2018
Chuksmonika:
Governor ikepazu,it is no longer news that FG have shared allocation to the 3tiers of government...so please,i beg you in the name of anything you hold supreme,to suspend roads,and Use that money to pay workers and pensioners,they are suffering....the are not begging you for money,it is their right,pay them,and suspend your china road construction for Now!
you guys wont eat your cake and have it........TA was paying salaries but no infrastructure..... you guys called him a bad man.......now this guy is trying to carry both along and u r here shouting.......

he will finish thkse roads ohh
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 7:59am On Jul 21, 2018
divinelove:

Okezie is really a wicked man, I mean how does he sleep knowing he is owing workers n pensioners several months salaries. T A orji is a bad influence to him bc he does the same. Civil servants can decide this election if it is not rigged
Abia is not ekiti...civil servants make up less than 40% of the population...... do the maths
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Light1259: 8:01am On Jul 21, 2018
movetoca:

What is wrong with you people. This is why no serious Igboman will support Biafra because of mentality like yours. We are talking about development of Abia state and you are talking about 'Ngwa man' nonsense. Ikpeazu is a disgrace and I'm really surprised any human being is still supporting that Ape. Please if you really love Abia state, then stop promoting evil and backwardness. Enough of this local man mentality abeg.

can Biafra achieved with this your affront words?
Biafra is a joker cause the foundation has been under insult with low esteem set of people. Greedy people!
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by divinelove(m): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2018
nwadiuko1:
Abia is not ekiti...civil servants make up less than 40% of the population...... do the maths

Yes but there is something called voting population and civil servants will make more than 60% of ppl in Abia state that has PVC n will actually vote.

But even at 40% it's a massive vote when given to one candidate.

D major problem is rigging, okezie will rather use the salaries of workers for rigging the election which is sure than paying workers. Money is a key factor in election
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by alterego17: 8:18am On Jul 21, 2018
Abia got no guvnor...Infact na afta my villa directly..na dz present potbelied absu n Aba poly girlz skirtchasing goatz own villa...I don't wanna swear 4 him shaa but I pray ogar can win abia state...Otti is part of d system so hez a no no tOo
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by elgramz: 8:35am On Jul 21, 2018
Otti won the last elections but he was rigged out
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 8:42am On Jul 21, 2018
divinelove:

Yes but there is something called voting population and civil servants will make more than 60% of ppl in Abia state that has PVC n will actually vote.

But even at 40% it's a massive vote when given to one candidate.

D major problem is rigging, okezie will rather use the salaries of workers for rigging the election which is sure than paying workers. Money is a key factor in election
your opinion bro
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by OVI2019: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2018
All these Anambra dolts, disturbing everybody with their apga nonsense
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Chuksmonika(m): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2018
divinelove:

Okezie is really a wicked man, I mean how does he sleep knowing he is owing workers n pensioners several months salaries. T A orji is a bad influence to him bc he does the same. Civil servants can decide this election if it is not rigged
my brother ask me oo..i know many pensioners who hardly feed 3times a day,not to talk of workers,it saddens my heart to see this people suffer,when they have worked for their money,but because the money is in the hands of the few greedy ones,thats why the suffer,i too don't know how he sleeps at night,or even eat well,knowing fully well that thousands of abia workers and pensioners go to bed on empty stomach,some have been chased out of their aparments cause of their inability to pay house rents(of cos,i wont blame landlords,cos nothing concern them with government owning you)...most of the workers and pensioners,their children have been sent out of school,cos they cant pay school fees,but allocation will come,and go straight into private pockets,and somebody is telling me Ikpeazu is constructing roads,which Nonsense road is that??...is it not people that will walk on that road,if hunger kill them,God forbid,who will walk on the road?....Internally generated revenues,what does Ikpeazu use it for?,please,let him be paying salaries and pension,Period!!
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by skyblue4real(m): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2018
Ngwa man MUST finish his 8years. No nonsense.

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by OVI2019: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2018
nwadiuko1:
you guys wont eat your cake and have it........TA was paying salaries but no infrastructure..... you guys called him a bad man.......now this guy is trying to carry both along and u r here shouting.......

he will finish thkse roads ohh
70% of those commenting on this thread are not from Abia state bro, they are apga media rats cheesy
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Odera63: 9:37am On Jul 21, 2018
Africonji:
Dead on arrival. Alex Otti is a big joker. No vacancy in Abia till 2023. OVI is doing well so no need for fake change like Bukohari. OVI till 2023. cool
mumu na so u go suffer reach 2023
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:37am On Jul 21, 2018
Chuksmonika:
my brother ask me oo..i know many pensioners who hardly feed 3times a day,not to talk of workers,it saddens my heart to see this people suffer,when they have worked for their money,but because the money is in the hands of the few greedy ones,thats why the suffer,i too don't know how he sleeps at night,or even eat well,knowing fully well that thousands of abia workers and pensioners go to bed on empty stomach,some have been chased out of their aparments cause of their inability to pay house rents(of cos,i wont blame landlords,cos nothing concern them with government owning you)...most of the workers and pensioners,their children have been sent out of school,cos they cant pay school fees,but allocation will come,and go straight into private pockets,and somebody is telling me Ikpeazu is constructing roads,which Nonsense road is that??...is it not people that will walk on that road,if hunger kill them,God forbid,who will walk on the road?....Internally generated revenues,what does Ikpeazu use it for?,please,let him be paying salaries and pension,Period!!
these lies are stale.........
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by OVI2019: 9:39am On Jul 21, 2018
[s]
Chuksmonika:
my brother ask me oo..i know many pensioners who hardly feed 3times a day,not to talk of workers,it saddens my heart to see this people suffer,when they have worked for theironey,but because the money is in the hands of the fe ones,thats why the suffer,i too dt know how he sleeps at night,or even eat well,knowing fully well that thousands of abia workers and pensioners go to bed on empty sach,some have been chased out of their aparments causinability to pay house rents(of cos,ont blame landlords,cos nothing concern them with government owning )...most of the workers and pensioners,their children have been sent out of school,cos they cant pay school fees,but allocation will come,and go straight into private pockets,and somebody is telling me Ikpeazu is constads,which Nonsense road is that??...is it not people that will walk on that road,if hunger kill them
[/s]
You havn't made any sense just rambling up and down.
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by OVI2019: 9:41am On Jul 21, 2018
[s]
Odera63:
mumu na so u go suffer reach 2023
[/s]
Which suffer? Abians have never had it this good since 1999
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by movetoca: 10:05am On Jul 21, 2018
Light1259:

can Biafra achieved with this your affront words?
Biafra is a joker cause the foundation has been under insult with low esteem set of people. Greedy people!
I don't give a damn about Biafra. I was just trying to paint the kind of politics Igbos will play if Biafra is realized. What is the difference between Ngwa man and Ohafia man?. All Abians need is a good Governor regardless of where he comes from,not imbec!les like Ikpeazu and T.A orji/OUk.
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Elexdallas(m): 10:20am On Jul 21, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
The man that was robbed at the last election.

Abia people loves him mostly his people from Arochukwu

The man is fucking good,
I am an ARO man
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by OVI2019: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2018
movetoca:

I don't give a damn about Biafra. I was just trying to paint the kind of politics Igbos will play if Biafra is realized. What is the difference between Ngwa man and Ohafia man?. All Abians need is a good Governor regardless of where he comes from,not imbec!les like Ikpeazu and T.A orji/OUk.
Otti is an imbec!le and also a criminal who wants to use Abia money to get his name in the forbes list just like OUK, OVI is the man of the people and will complete his second term in peace.
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by movetoca: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2018
OVI2019:

Otti is an imbec!le and also a criminal who wants to use Abia money to get his name in the forbes list just like OUK, OVI is the man of the people and will complete his second term in peace.
I do not support Otti or any of those thief's you're wasting your time campaigning for. Are you not ashamed that all the neighbouring states are now 20 years ahead of Abia state in terms of infrastructures. Otti, ikpeazu, Ouk and thief after orji (TAorji) can all go to hell and burn.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by OVI2019: 10:54am On Jul 21, 2018
movetoca:

I do not support Otti or any of those thief's you're wasting your time campaigning for. Are you not ashamed that all the neighbouring states are now 20 years ahead of Abia state in terms of infrastructures. Otti, ikpeazu, Ouk and thief after orji (TAorji) can all go to hell and burn.
Ikpeazu shouldn't be on that your list at all, he is the best Governor we have ever produced since 1999 and he will complete his 8yrs.
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by SEONaijaExpert: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2018
Elexdallas:

The man is fucking good,
I am an ARO man
Yeah! I hope he makes it again
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Chikels: 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
Africonji:

To hell with you too. Enemy of progress. Is OVI worse than OUK and Theo Orji that did their 8-years without disturbances? Why is it now that an Ngwa man is there working that you want to shift power? What manner of injustice is this. You people don't even have conscience. You will all fail. Mark my words.

The only problem that we have in our country and our states is that we are bringing in religion and tribalism into our government and it is very bad, that is the main reason why is as if everyone is suffering in this country.
Instead of people voting for someone who can be able to make this country and our verious states a better place for each and everyone of us to stay, all we do is to vote for the person we say is our brother and at the end of the day he will do nothing... I think is time for us to stand in one heart and one voice and say this is the person we want and if we see it that the person is not doing the right thing we send the person packaging in the next election. For me four years with the billions of allocation to the state is enough to put your state into good shape just like Akpabio did in his state. i will advise everyone to cast their votes wisely for a better state and better country as well.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by pazienza(m): 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
Senselin:
Since 1999, Abia State has not gotten a Governor.

Personally, I prefer Ogar to Otti. I have been to Uturu (Ogar's hometown) and I have seen and heard about his philanthropic gestures in his hometown. Otti, I haven't known other than being a former Bank Boss.

PS: Alex Otti was a Diamond bank boss.

I only stated my choice but I am not an Abian, politician or campaigning for anyone. After all, most people seek political office to enrich themselves the more.

Ogah is good.
But don't have grassroot support. He would only divide Otti votes.

What Abia needs right now is to break free of T. A Orji evil control that was brought on the state by OUK.
Otti is best positioned to do this. He is not the best candidate, and I sincerely don't like him. But at this point, anything to break Abia free from T. A Orji, his sons and their hordes of jobless youthful P. As and Psychophants, feeding off the crumbs and leaving the state infrastructure in rot, as well as the civil servants in penury, is highly welcomed.

Otti to steady the Abia ship, is highly needed.

4 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Chikels: 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
OVI2019:
[s][/s]
[s]Which suffer? Abians have never had it this good since 1999

[/s]
During Orji Uzor Kalu first 4years term in Abia state, things were going well from that 1999-2003 brother...!!!
But from 2003-2007 he felt he has done enough for the Abians. he started using that remaining 4years to package his life and preparing a better home for his future generations. I think taking away this governors after 4years is best for the Abians and let us forget the fact that the present governor is from my place or not. Lets fight together to make Abia state a better home.... One love to everyone who is from Abia state especially the Aba boys more love to you guys
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by pazienza(m): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
Africonji:

To hell with you too. Enemy of progress. Is OVI worse than OUK and Theo Orji that did their 8-years without disturbances? Why is it now that an Ngwa man is there working that you want to shift power? What manner of injustice is this. You people don't even have conscience. You will all fail. Mark my words.

This strategy of playing the Ngwa-Ohuhu divide against the people, by T. A Orji and Ikpeazu psychophants, who have no problem uniting in looting the state, even though they are both Ngwa and Ohuhu, is not going to work in 2019.

Abia Civil servants are hungry, both the Ngwa and non Ngwa. OVI has been a monumental disgrace.
How can OVI standard Now be his Godfather T. A and OUK, both of whom were monumental failures?
How come you lots are not comparing OVI to Umahi, Ugwuanyi or Obiano? Why is OVI always compared to monumental failures who upon their shoulders, he yet stands?
At this point, anybody still supporting OVI is anti Igbo.
Abia potential in Igboland cannot be allowed to continue to be hampered by an evil cabal with no vision whatsover or know how on how to run a progressive governance.

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by OVI2019: 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
[s]
pazienza:

This strategy of playing the Ngwa-Ohuhu divide against the people, by T. A Orji and Ikpeazu psychophants, who have no problem uniting in looting the state, even though they are both Ngwa and Ohuhu, is not going to work in 2019.
Abia Civil servants are hungry, both the Ngwa and non Ngwa. OVI has been a monumental disgrace.
How can OVI standard Now be his Godfather T. A and OUK, both of whom were monumental failures?
How come you lots are not comparing OVI to Umahi, Ugwuanyi or Obiano? Why is OVI always compared to monumental failures who upon their shoulders, he yet stands?
At this point, anybody still su
Abia pd camper whatsover or know how on how to run a progressive governance.
[/s]
My problem with you guys is that, you Anambra apga peeps carry party on the head than focusing on what the masses really want, pray tell how OVI is a failure compare to his predecessors, if you're talking about failed people then OVI shouldn't be on your list.
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Chikels: 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
[s][/s]
skyblue4real:
Ngwa man MUST finish his 8years. No nonsense.
[s][/s]

For those that are with their parents should look for a way to leave home and trade outside home.... You will understand that your father is a hero in his field and you will really appreciate him for his effort for surviving family even in a bad state governance.... I will lovely need an answer to this question, Can you happily tell me what ikpeazu has done for you and your family outside been your Ngwa brother since 4 years of ruling? if you have traveled to other cities you will understand that Abia is far far behind in so many areas of life. We should better stop this Ngwa,Ohafia, Bende and so on thing and get the best out of anyone that will rule us. if we continue saying he is my brother we will keep on suffering but if we concentrate on making the state a better place for u and me we will not remember the Brother thing.... If my brother refuse to do well i will personally vote him out of office.
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by OVI2019: 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2018
[s]
Chikels:

For those that are with their parents should look for a way to leave home and trade outside home.... You will understand that your father is a hero in his field and you will really appreciate him for his effort for surviving family even in a bad state governance.... I will lovely need an answer to this question, Can you happily tell me what ikpeazu has done for you and your family outside been your Ngwa brother since 4 years of ruling? if you have traveled to other cities you will understand that Abia is far far behind in so many areas of life. We should better stop this Ngwa,Ohafia, Bende and so on thing and get the best out of anyone that will rule us. if we continue saying he is my brother we will keep on suffering but if we concentrate on making the state a better place for u and me we will not rememberother thing.... If my brother refuse to do well i will perso
I hope you know that otti is a criminal who must not be allowed to near Abia State treasury.
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by emexi: 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
Light1259:

mind what you say here online.
si[quote author=Light1259 post=69570521]

mind what you say here online.[/quote sir. i have the truth. if its a lie can you show prove of otherwise. show example of good road in Ukwa west please. especially from Ariaria to Asamato to Umuiku. sir your terror regime has expired .please ask your masters to construct good road network and we will be happy.
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by Chikels: 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
OVI2019:
[s]
I hope you know that otti is a criminal who must not be allowed to near Abia State treasury.

Any evidence to that?
And beside no one is holy in this earth
What am saying is let us be trying them in every 4years the moment they start finding out that the people's mind are working together you will see that the next person will sit up and do his job. Even before the 4years is over the people can sue the present sitting governor for bad governance
Re: Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) by pazienza(m): 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
OVI2019:
[s][/s]
My problem with you guys is that, you Anambra apga peeps carry party on the head than focusing on what the masses really want, pray tell how OVI is a failure compare to his predecessors, if you're talking about failed people then OVI shouldn't be on your list.

If you know me, you would know that I have no interest in your political parties.

I spent years In Aba, and a part of me is stuck in that city.
I went there recently, and nothing had changed.
Compared to Umahi, OVI has been a failure.

Abia civil servants are owed backlog of salaries, yet no infrastructural development to point at.
The Osisioma flyover he started had stalled and the price of the project is highly inflated when compared to those of Awka and Abakaliki.

If Abia is allowed to continue like this, then she is surely going to be a source of disgrace, rather than Pride to Ndiigbo.

Naturally, I try as much to avoid politics. Knowing fully well that nothing divides a people and attracts enemies, more than politics.
But what had been happening in Abia since 1999 is no longer ordinary, and since Abians don't want to do anything about it, I think it's about time every Igbo man puts pressure on Abia to get it right.
Maka na anya bewe, Imi ebewe.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Was Your Best Ministerial Nominee For Today? / Warning Circular To NTA Staff Over Liking & Sharing Of Online Publications(Memo) / Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.