Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex (7790 Views)

How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by ritylove(f): 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
So i taught i i finally met this Mr perfect, though i kind of liked him from the start but i never gave in, to me he seemed more of a player so i ignorantly declined all advances he made towards me even when i liked him i actually wanted to know how serious he was or he was just trying to make me out as another regular girl but quite suprising he neva gave up kept pushing till the very last moment i finally gave in,on a condition of no sex relationship which he gladly accepeted he Quoted SEX IS NOT EVERTHING I LOVE YOU FROM MY HEART.Smiles

My first visit to his apartment was tremendous he treated me like a queen, made me feel at home he was nice throughout i started feeling i was wrong about him at first because his reasoning and carefully crafted out chioce of words where just too good to be true everything about my stay was perfect after which he took me home and dropped me at my place.

It was on a friday morning he called and asked me if i will be free so he can come pick me up which i agreed, just after i closed from work got home freshened up i called him, said he was on his way,so we got to his place everything was normal at forst but right before we went to sleep there he goes,he acted like a wild dog everything about him seemed to change within the climps of an eye sure i did refuse him of his desire he suddenly became angry he neva said a word till the next day which he dropped me at my place before leaving for work now he be sending me all sort of messages that i dont love him nor care about him and that am taking him for a fool how wrong he was

now my question now is

can a nigeria guy date a girl without sex

or is there anything wrong in dating a girl without sex why cant our relationship be like what i see in zee world movies just because you bought her some gift paid her transport doesnt entitle you free acess to sex or is there something else am missing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by Kewtt: 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
Why can't a Nigerian girl date a guy without the guy incurring expenses through her?

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by Akposb(m): 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
Firstly, one Nigerian guy does not translate to all Nigerian.
Also why would want you to spend the night with a guy when you are not ready for sex.
Lastly, you know who he is now and hopefully he might change if you still like him or possibly let's hope the next guy you meet is a real good one.

16 Likes

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by clive2u(m): 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
They can, its just understanding. Tho some think sex is relationship trophy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by Young03(m): 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
No sex No love
why can't Nigerian girls date a guy without turning him to an ATM

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nigerian girls are very boring and unromantic. Sometimes I wonder whats the point of even dating in Nigeria. If you take away sex, what else can she give?

Look at what you've written; you went to a guy's house and all you could talk about is what he did for you, how lady-like he treated you while you just sat there with your warm hole gesticulating below. Smh

Make I no talk to much

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by sirrespect14(m): 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
The Law of love stated that,Love is directly propotional to the relationship, provided sex is constant.

5 Likes

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by Forzap: 11:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ehhn you say what na mumu you dey find

goodluck undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by OShepherd: 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
ritylove:
So i taught i i finally met this Mr perfect, though i kind of liked him from the start but i never gave in, to me he seemed more of a player so i ignorantly declined all advances he made towards me even when i liked him i actually wanted to know how serious he was or he was just trying to make me out as another regular girl but quite suprising he neva gave up kept pushing till the very last moment i finally gave in,on a condition of no sex relationship which he gladly accepeted he Quoted SEX IS NOT EVERTHING I LOVE YOU FROM MY HEART.Smiles

My first visit to his apartment was tremendous he treated me like a queen, made me feel at home he was nice throughout i started feeling i was wrong about him at first because his reasoning and carefully crafted out chioce of words where just too good to be true everything about my stay was perfect after which he took me home and dropped me at my place.

It was on a friday morning he called and asked me if i will be free so he can come pick me up which i agreed, just after i closed from work got home freshened up i called him, said he was on his way,so we got to his place everything was normal at forst but right before we went to sleep there he goes,he acted like a wild dog everything about him seemed to change within the climps of an eye sure i did refuse him of his desire he suddenly became angry he neva said a word till the next day which he dropped me at my place before leaving for work now he be sending me all sort of messages that i dont love him nor care about him and that am taking him for a fool how wrong he was

now my question now is

or is there anything wrong in dating a girl without sex why cant our relationship be like what i see in zee world movies just because you bought her some gift paid her transport doesnt entitle you free acess to sex or is there something else am missing

my question for you is What do you have to offer the rtship? What level do both of you intend going with the rtship? If the guy has agreed to a No-Sex rtship & continues spending on You without you offering something tangible & of value than stories,giggles & laughters, then expect Sex because he'll see that as a compensation for his "investment"

14 Likes

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
Admin401:
Nigerian girls are very boring and unromantic. Sometimes I wonder whats the point of even dating in Nigeria. If you take away sex, what else can she give?

Look at what you've written; you went to a guy's house and all you could talk about is what he did for you, how lady-like he treated you while you just sat there with your warm hole gesticulating below. Smh

Make I no talk to much
You be correct guy, I swear

20 Likes

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by ritylove(f): 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
Kewtt:
Why can't a Nigerian girl date a guy without the guy incurring expenses through her?
its a matter of choice most oftentimes she never asked for anything
Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by Kewtt: 12:00am On Jul 21, 2018
ritylove:
its a matter of choice most oftentimes she never asked for anything
But receives nonetheless! As if she's for sale!!

6 Likes

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by milemimi93(m): 12:10am On Jul 21, 2018
ritylove:

now my question now is

It is because a Nigerian girl can't offer a Nigerian guy anything other than sex...

6 Likes

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 21, 2018
It's like buying a car without driving it, Its that simple.
Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by BlackAdam55(m): 2:11am On Jul 21, 2018
ritylove:

now my question now is

if you don't like the way Nigeria men behave, then go and date does Indian men you use to watch on zee world.and stop disturbing us : wink

29 Likes

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by savvy12: 4:39am On Jul 21, 2018
No Nigerian guy can date without sex.
That's the reason why I keeping breaking up with most of my boyfriends.
Even if they don't spend penny on you,they will still demand sex from you.
The worst thing that can happen to you is going to a guy's house without having sex in mind.Most of them lack self control and behave like dogs.
Just meet in an open place and not in his house because he might end up raping you one day.

A guy that is not serious with you will leave immediately you tell him you don't want sex.But the serious ones will be okay with it,as far they like you.
And please don't demand anything from them.once you accept 1 kobo from men,they will think you owe them sex and may even force it on you.
That's how one forced me to accept a plate of pepper soup and malt from him and after that he requested that we visit a hotel and sleep together.
I told him that there are many sluts in the hotel,that he should go and hire one.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by Timinho23: 4:59am On Jul 21, 2018
This is as simple as ABC. As regards sex or no sex, most guys like trying their luck, to see if u bulge or won't bulge. Most principled girls may not bulge. The only issue is if u are not principled or u be correct baddo and u they form shakara. Most guys are sensible, they can sniff and know those who they really principled and they leave them for those of their kind.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by 3DCYCLOPS: 4:59am On Jul 21, 2018
ritylove:

now my question now is

See how you carry your two hands throwey better gee.

He made you feel like a queen, and you can't make him feel like a King ehn!!

28 Likes

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by konkonbilo(m): 5:27am On Jul 21, 2018
3DCYCLOPS:

See how you carry your two hands throwey better gee.

He made you feel like a queen, and you can't make him feel like a King ehn!!
I de tell you ma nigga...las las e get person wey de chop am regularly and person wey go still chop am wella in the future without making her feel like a queen...that's the irony of life

7 Likes

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by 3DCYCLOPS: 5:38am On Jul 21, 2018
konkonbilo:
I de tell you ma nigga...las las e get person wey de chop am regularly and person wey go still chop am wella in the future without making her feel like a queen...that's the irony of life

You wey know

2 Likes

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by jeezy255: 5:43am On Jul 21, 2018
You should also take him out treat him well spend on him and make him feel special so that the relationship will be equal then you can remove sex out of the relationship

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by ITbomb(m): 6:49am On Jul 21, 2018
Admin401:

Make I no talk to much
You don talk finish already my brother

After first meeting, the guy suppose don analyze say this one no fit bring anything to his life so maybe her only advantage for life fit be sex

1 Like

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by oyatmicah(m): 7:21am On Jul 21, 2018
and u had to spoil everything with no sense, common zee world where dey dnt even have d balls to kiss and in real life, na there ashawo plenty pass.
and
pls why were u there to sleep over, u no get bed for ur house?
fish brain, after leading him on, u come break his heart

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by Earthquake1: 7:24am On Jul 21, 2018
He made you feel like a queen and you expected to give him nothing in return

Does he look father christmas to you?

Mtcheeew

5 Likes

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by naijacentric(m): 7:55am On Jul 21, 2018
The same nigerian gurls who put money before love rubbish am done wif dem # team foreign gurls!

3 Likes

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by ImaIma1(f): 8:20am On Jul 21, 2018
Akposb:
Firstly, one Nigerian guy does not translate to all Nigerian.
Also why would want you to spend the night with a guy when you are not ready for sex.
Lastly, you know who he is now and hopefully he might change if you still like him or possibly let's hope the next guy you meet is a real good one.

Seriously i am tired of the generalisation on NL. One person messes up and it becomes "Nigerian guys"..."Nigerian girls". Very unintelligent way of reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by nazablossom(f): 8:27am On Jul 21, 2018
It goes both ways, if you know what I mean? cheesy Smart ones have answered that.

4 Likes

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by akinyemi0103(m): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2018
the same reason you ladies can't date without involving money wink

1 Like

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 21, 2018
My Opinion.

IF YOU ARE NOT READY FOR SEX, DONT DATE.

IF YOU ARE NOT READY FOR SEX, DONT SLEEP OVER

The soup you will not eat, dont taste it

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by HouseOfWine: 9:10am On Jul 21, 2018
If U agree for him not to spend a dime on you then your no sex relationship will be reciprocated happily...

No sex in a relationship? Lol.. Me i must have Sex with my GF before she becomes my wife, U can call it whatever U want, but to me its plainly a display of love and bonds me more with my GF..
Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by Welcomme: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2018
You didn't tell us how much he has spent on you or rather how much you have billed him for agreeing to date him.. .
Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by eezeribe(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2018
You are comparing real life with ZEE WORLD ;Your foolishnesss keeps becoming extra ordinary everyday...

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: / How Old Are You? Dnt Lie. / I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.