Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? (30664 Views)

Can A 22 Year Old Guy Date A 27 Year Old Lady With A Child / Pls Can A 24 Year Old Guy Date 17 Year Old Girl..need An Advice No Insult Pls / Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Tife270: 11:07am On Jan 22, 2023
Some girls are very hot and attractive. The type of girls that turn heads , look angelic and spotless.
Most of these babes ignore texts / chats a lot according to my observation.

What can a guy do to get a hot babe?

Some these ladies reply messages with short a set like ‘Okay’ , ‘Yes’ , ‘No’ . What can a guy do to change this ?

N.B No insults please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by TarOrfeeek: 11:12am On Jan 22, 2023
It's obvious that you don't have anything worthwhile going on in your life.

Her pxssy has sensed it, and dried up immediately.

Go and get a handiwork. Let her miss you for a year.

Her pxssy will start getting wet when you chat her.

420 Likes 22 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by StrongAlphMale: 11:14am On Jan 22, 2023
This one is still stock in the friend zone Simpson stupidity.

Oga, this is a girl you would have bang long time ago, then dump her and move on. But u decided to become a simp.

You better take your post elsewhere because we don't advise your kinds here. Channel this energy into something useful. Nigeria girls are not worth it. Know this and know peace

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by illicit(m): 11:18am On Jan 22, 2023
Ignore her

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by felixzo1(m): 11:20am On Jan 22, 2023
Tife270:
Some girls are very hot and attractive. The type of girls that turn heads , look angelic and spotless.

Some these ladies reply messages with short a set like ‘Okay’ , ‘Yes’ , ‘No’ . What can a guy do to change this ?

N.B No insults please
please make your self man of value, a man any woman will desire to have and marry.
don't chase any woman, they will be attracted to you naturally if you are a man of value.
more over ,the beautiful ones are not yet born, soo you are not missing anything yet, you have time to improve on your self , beautiful girls turn 18 everyday.

192 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by StrongAlphMale: 11:22am On Jan 22, 2023
Tife270:

N.B No insults please

GoodHardDickk was right after all. Oga you don't have value. You're too available and so many other Simpson attributes.

Check out Good hard dick's thread below 👇

https://www.nairaland.com/7480160/how-simps-chat-girl

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Berrityga: 11:32am On Jan 22, 2023
The only thing you need bro is money. Girls smell money even from the way you chat. Secondly you no get vibes. Try asking her out to the movies or a sit out. Girls answer to people ready and willing to splash the cash. This weekend alone I carry three different girls right now the one that came this morning is cooking coconut rice with goat meat and I will eat that puszy till day break. I hardly even chat girls up. Is either let's go out or come to my place I chat about thats the guy with money vibes. Grow up go and hustle.

155 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by pansophist(m): 11:53am On Jan 22, 2023
Life will be far easier if you make yourself to be the guy girls chase. Most girls go for the same kind of men, and if you can get one, you can easily get most). On a good day, it should be you telling her that you are busy, but shamefully, you have so much time to chat, that a woman is forming busy for you.

171 Likes 20 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Immanuelsnr: 11:54am On Jan 22, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Oga, this is a girl you would have bang long time ago, then dump her and move on. But u decided to become a simp.

You better take your post elsewhere because we don't advise your kinds here. Channel this energy into something useful. Nigeria girls are not worth. Know this and know peace
And he no fit pass friendzone
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by pansophist(m): 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
Culture, tradition, and religion were the shield that equally distribute sexual access, because if you allow people to act on their primordial desire, then few men will be forking most women. Romance is bed-rocked on capitalism., where the best men take all.

Observe the world around you, or take university for example. There are guys that sleep with a new girl every day, meanwhile, there are also guys there that will graduate without seeing a lady's pants. Talking too much doesn't work with women, it's pure results.

For example, the top twenty musical artists will be wealthier than the other 80% combined. And within that top twenty, the top four will be wealthier than the rest. It's a natural principle. In economics, it's known as the 'Pareto principle', and in the Bible, as the ''Mattew principle'' (Mathew 25.29).

In a practical sense, Wizkid and Davido may be heroes in Nigeria, and most women won't say no to them. But if Drake or Chris Brown comes into the picture, then these Naija artist takes the back seat. That is the Pareto principle at play.

So all your chatting is a waste of time. What you should do as a player (because you are a player whether you are aware/like it or not), is to understand the game, and play like a pro.

Davido is not fine, wizkid is short, if they were not celebs, these women won't even look at them, but many of you guys without women are even taller and handsome than these dudes, but because you lack knowledge of how romance capitalism works, you don't get good results.

125 Likes 24 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Goodlady(f): 12:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

You better take your post elsewhere because we don't advise your kinds here. Channel this energy into something useful. Nigeria girls are not worth. Know this and know peace
You can't advise him on how to better his life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by nicerod(m): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
It's not worth it after everything u will see that there's no difference between her and other ladies

13 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by PellsKodak: 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
You are boring but the girl is more boring
I will block any girl that chats one way in a conversation undecided undecided undecided
Am too big for that undecided undecided

21 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by marlow1962(m): 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2023
How can you say “No Insults pls” when you have already insulted yourself angry, just take a good look at two grown up foools chat ( that’s if both of you are grown ups self). Look at how pathetic the chat looks, my bro you’re obviously not worth her time and it said you foolishy knows that but still keep dragging yourself to the mud cus of mere stupid physical attraction.

Tueh guys like u disgusts me, and na una type dy gv relationship advice pass. Go and better your LIFE my bro, you still have a long way to go in this life.

10 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Srredkita(m): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
Tife270:

N.B No insults please
get a life . It's not must you will date everything on skirt

9 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Puntingnoob: 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
pansophist:
Culture, tradition, and religion were the shield that equally distribute sexual access, because if you allow people to act on their primordial desire, then few men will be forking most women. Romance is bed-rocked on capitalism., where the best men take all.

Observe the world around you, or take university for example. There are guys that sleep with a new girl every day, meanwhile, there are also guys there that will graduate without seeing a lady's pants. Talking too much doesn't work with women, it's pure results.

For example, the top twenty musical artists will be wealthier than the other 90% combined. And within that top ten, the top two will be wealthier than the other eight. It's a natural principle. In economics, it's known as the 'Pareto principle', and in the Bible, as the ''Mattew principle'' (Mathew 25.29).

In a practical sense, Wizkid and Davido may be heroes in Nigeria, and most women won't say no to them. But if Drake or Chris Brown comes into the picture, then these Naija artist takes the back seat. That is the Pareto principle at play.

So all your chatting is a waste of time. What you should do as a player (because you are a player whether you are aware/like it or not), is to understand the game, and play like a pro.

Davido is not fine, wizkid is short, if they were not celebs, these women won't even look at them, but many of you guys without women are even taller and handsome than these dudes, but because you lack knowledge of how romance capitalism works, you don't get good results.

How do I play the game like a pro then?☹️☹️

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ogbeni without me even knowing you in person i just hate you already..fvckin disgusting simp..you should be shot on sight

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Gadafii: 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
Weak man

Stop trying to make a girl like you, go focus on your self brr

When you are rich and comfortable as a man to some extent, he get the kind confident you will exude that your approach to women will be different and they can’t ignore you 😎😎

How you go Dey tell girl she don forget you, na she born you

As a rich comfortable guy, you simply tell her you want to see her at so so time, what’s her schedule, if she form Busy, there are several hundreds of them out there, simply ignore her and move on, na she go make time for you later

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
pansophist:
Life will be far easier if you make yourself to be the guy girls chase. Most girls go for the same kind of men, and if you can get one, you can easily get most). On a good day, it should be you telling her that you are busy, but shamefully, you have so much time to chat, that a woman is forming busy for you.

You are a blessing to nairaland. Even if person wan craze your posts is enough to make someone normal again.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Autobot05: 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2023
She doesn't like you but you are forcing yourself when she chop your money now, you will now start crying. Since you no get work than to chase a lady that snubs you. I bet that she has a guy she is chasing that will also be snubbing her sef.

Redpillers over to yall

9 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by CaveAdullam: 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
1. All that I pray daily is to get relief from work and have time to be chatting and chasing women on their DMs. Because you guys got a lot of time at hand, and become bothered that a lady doesn't pay you enough attention. Gosh!

They aren't as jobless as you man. They are busy hustling either by hook or crook. You are a distraction.

2. All women have that 1 man they have a genuine desire for. Or, strong romantic feelings for. The man may be poor, broke, rich, tall, short, ugly, handsome et al. That's their business, not yours.

3. Even virgin women and prostitutes have a crush/boyfriends. Immediately puberty sets in, estrogen and progesterone start doing the Lord's work.

4. You can cajole her by being seductive or throwing wads of cash on her roofs. She'll fall for you depending on the amount of pressure you applied and how well you used it.

5. However, she'll never feel you. She'll never go the extra mile for you. She'll never be submissive to you. She'll take a walk out the door when your leaves turn brown.

6. Of course, sex is what you wanted and you got it. But what about the resources, time, and energy you used in chasing and fvcking her? In the end, if you're truthful to yourself, and do a proper analysis you'll discover that you wasted your time chasing the wind.

7. This is the same woman that will use her two legs to go to her lover's house without being invited and get fvcked mercilessly. And after the tryst, will thank him. But here you are acting like a little puppy.

8. It's easier to get beautiful women. But you guys want to see down in your ghettos and get one for yourselves. If wishes were horses.

How do you get them?

It is simple.

For you to get women and not get frightened in interacting and dealing with them put yourself in a place women are abundant.

If you want beautiful hot women frequent the club.
Intelligent women; visit the library often.
Religious women; don't fail to attend Jumaat or Sunday service.

Anywhere women are plentiful position yourself there and 1 woman will choose you.

And make sure you do your homework.

9. Jumping from DM to DM trying to force words out of women is a contributing factor to their entitlement mentality and mono-syllabic reply. The woman that chooses you and finds you interesting will be all over you.

You guys have much time to waste. Precious time that makes me envious.

Mtcheeeew.

108 Likes 20 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Hedgefunds: 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
CaveAdullam:
1. All that I pray daily is to get relief from work and have time to be chatting and chasing women on their DMs. Because you guys got a lot of time at hand, and become bothered that a lady doesn't pay you enough attention. Gosh!

They aren't as jobless as you man. They are busy hustling either by hook or crook. You are a distraction.

2. All women have that 1 man they have a genuine desire for. Or, strong romantic feelings for. The man may be poor, broke, rich, tall, short, ugly, handsome et al. That's their business, not yours.

3. Even virgin women and prostitutes have a crush/boyfriends. Immediately puberty sets in, estrogen and progesterone start doing the Lord's work.

4. You can cajole her by being seductive or throwing wads of cash on her roofs. She'll fall for you depending on the amount of pressure you applied and how well you used it.

5. However, she'll never feel you. She'll never go the extra mile for you. She'll never be submissive to you. She'll take a walk out the door when your leaves turn brown.

6. Of course, sex is what you wanted and you got it. But what about the resources, time, and energy you used in chasing and fvcking her? In the end, if you're truthful to yourself, and do a proper analysis you'll discover that you wasted your time chasing the wind.

7. This is the same woman that will use her two legs to go to her lover's house without being invited and get fvcked mercilessly. And after the tryst, will thank him. But here you are acting like a little puppy.

8. It's easier to get beautiful women. But you guys want to see down in your ghettos and get one for yourselves. If wishes were horses.

How do you get them?

It is simple.

For you to get women and not get frightened in interacting and dealing with them put yourself in a place women are abundant.

If you want beautiful hot women frequent the club.
Intelligent women; visit the library often.
Religious women; don't fail to attend Jumaat or Sunday service.

Anywhere women are plentiful position yourself there and 1 woman will choose you.

And make sure you do your homework.

9. Jumping from DM to DM trying to force words out of women is a contributing factor to their entitlement mentality and mono-syllabic reply. The woman that chooses you and finds you interesting will be all over you.

You guys have much time to waste. Precious time that makes me envious.

Mtcheeeew.

Thank you Cave..Happy Sunday , hows family and work?
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by JustPowerApps(m): 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Gerrard59(m): 5:08am On Jan 23, 2023
felixzo1:
please make your self man of value, a man any woman will desire to have and marry.
don't chase any woman, they will be attracted to you naturally if you are a man of value.
more over ,the beautiful ones are not yet born, soo you are not missing anything yet, you have time to improve on your self , beautiful girls turn 18 everyday.

The Dairy Lord of Nairaland has written. cool

How is that business doing in Nigeria amidst Fulani herdsmen atrocities?
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by felixzo1(m): 6:08am On Jan 23, 2023
Gerrard59:

The Dairy Lord of Nairaland has written. cool

How is that business doing in Nigeria amidst Fulani herdsmen atrocities?
its on hold, there us a security challenge/ economic challenge , but will concentrate on fattening in a year or two

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:25am On Jan 23, 2023
Go and make money!! I mean lots of it,girls sense a broke guy even from 100 miles away it's their gift

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by benqo01(m): 6:54am On Jan 23, 2023
JUST LIKE ONE OF MY GUY OMO HIM MUMU DON TOO MUCH EVERYTIME NA TO DEY ASK GIRL WY DONT U CALL ME? DONT YOU LIKE ME ?WHY RE U TREATING ME THIS WAY? WHY DONT YOU WANT TO SEE ME? IS THAT HOW BESTIE BEHAVE? FOR 365 DAYS SAME QUESTION OMO I TIRE FOR THE GUY,

I DON CLEAR AM BUT HIM NO WAN HEAR,THE GIRL GO JUST DEY LAUGH FOR PHONE SEE MUMU CHAI

D GUY DEY ANNOY ME I SWEAR

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Nostring: 7:02am On Jan 23, 2023
Mumu jobless boy, see as den dey reply am with a word and his sense no tell am to respect himself and ignore the goat undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by 9japride(m): 7:10am On Jan 23, 2023
What is your definition of a hot girl? Have you asked where a young girl gets money to buy expensive artificial hairs, creams, clothes etc? Except you want to join the list of those financing her. A lady that continues ignoring a guy is not meant for the guy. Don't ever force love, except you have enough money to flex for the adventure purposes and not a serious relationship.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:11am On Jan 23, 2023
Tife270:

N.B No insults please

U are a very boring guy, spits on u grin grin grin grin grin U see why I say Nigerian men are useless? grin grin grin grin u are just like the average Nigerian man that keep stalking someone with meaningless and senseless questions when u finally give them ur number grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now, do u know how many of that question she will have to answer a day from ur likes who have nothing to offer? I am surprised I didn't see Nigerian useless men favorite line of "Have u eaten" in ur screenshot,,, or u cropped that part out? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

Don't worry, u will soon come here to join the BJRAN Group (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) when she must've turned ur broke as* down grin grin grin grin grin grin

SenecaTheYonger:
Go for your level. Not that later you’ll come abs start crying about maintenance cost

Please tell him grin grin grin grin that is one thing with broke men, dey always go for high taste grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by SenecaTheYonger: 7:13am On Jan 23, 2023
Go for your level. Not that later you’ll come abs start crying about maintenance cost

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by ednut1(m): 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
Say no to simping. Many of the so called hot babes are talking to 5 to 10 men at once. If you are not fine and /or have money do not expect quick responses. Chop ya L and move one abeg

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? / Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.