Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Ekiti: Fayose’s Loyalists Desert Government House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti: Fayose’s Loyalists Desert Government House (28363 Views)

Outrage In Ekiti PDP Over Secret Oath-Taking By Fayose’s Loyalists / Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back / Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Loyalists Desert Government House by bender79: 11:02am On Jul 21, 2018
Peter the "pebble". SMH

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Loyalists Desert Government House by avrex3k(m): 11:12am On Jul 21, 2018
Only the feds I fear, the nigga should have ménage with feds and eat all day smiley
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Loyalists Desert Government House by kjhova(m): 11:30am On Jul 21, 2018
This guy's goose is cooked!

He knows it, you know it, he knows that we all know it...and he's just about clutching at feathers now!!

He's only hope now remains that Buhari loose the 2019 elections to PDP. If the reverse be the case and EFCC arraign him all the way, there are enough cases to bury him in jail for the rest of his life!!!

He can be granted the option to choose between Kuje and Kirikiri or that other one in Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Loyalists Desert Government House by drehdinho(m): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:
In the next couple of weeks, the public will find out about all the lies. Himself and the family will vomit all they have stolen. Soon all the pretence will be no more.

The veil covering the face of the people will be finally removed. The spells will be no more. God's power is above all powers. Unfortunately, he is close to the time when he will be running alone, on the most deserted road. He will look for tears and will not find because he has caused many people to grieve

What's now the essence of the picture?

I'm not in support of anyone, but if we are to go by the degree of what offence those people in that picture did, what Fayose might have done to them is right.

You guys are looking for a leader that only acts in accordance with your line of thoughts.

With all these your wailing, I'm so sure, you got hit by Fayose because you were terrible too with your service to the government.

Most people shouting Fayose this Fayose that are in their own would have been more wicked than him, if they find themselves in his shoes.

You guys should stop being sentimental. Majority of our people need reorientation about how to conduct ourselves with respect to our interest and that of others; that we need to act selflessly no matter what.

I remember few years ago when I needed transcript from UNAD to further my studies. I just completed my NYSC, and financially, I was so down. I gathered money to get to UNAD, and the guy in charge of that department with other of his colleagues, were just behaving like they weren't being paid for the job.

You needed to see the way and manner they were attending to us. All their conduct clearly reflected the message that we won't give you your transcript even when you have met all conditions; their disposition all together was more of malice, and very discouraging to say the least. I waited for hours upon hours begging almost anyone I saw on the corridor to help me talk to them; that was my last resort because I had no money to give to them as bribe.

I was frustrated and I had to travel back to my base. Several weeks and months rolled by; i was seriously working so I could make enough money to bribe them when next I go for the transcript.

It was such a terrible experience. The whole process of getting this document, of which I know shouldn't take more than 2 hours all things being equal, took me months to acquire at the end of the day, and just because some people installed themselves as semi god in the institution.

The worst of it was the fact that, on that very first day I went to the institution, those who also came for their own transit , some of them already understood their language. They were able to bribe their way in.

I, the patriotic citizen. I made all payments mandated by the institution, and provided all my clearance papers, yet I was denied of my right.

If Fayose should visit people like these after catching them in the act, people like them, which are always your kind, will come over to the internet to start wailing; you won't confess what in actual fact had transpired.

We all need to change our attitude, particularly most of the government workers; they all behave like they are not being paid for the job they are hired to do.

Coming here to seek for public sympathy with one sided story shows how wicked you yourself could be.
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Loyalists Desert Government House by ihatesycophant(m): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2018
I've said this that Fayose will soon be an orphan after losing that election. That's just Nigerian factor. All the people shouting and hailing him for the last four years will now turn their backs at him, while some will defect to other parties. They will make his political career gloomy and blurred.
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Loyalists Desert Government House by Butterflyleo: 11:53am On Jul 21, 2018
[[s]quote author=drehdinho post=69576433]

I'm not in support of anyone, but if we are to go by the degree of what offence those people in that picture did, what Fayose might have done to them is right.

You guys are looking for a leader that only acts in accordance with your line of thoughts.

With all these your wailing, I'm so sure, you got hit by Fayose because you were terrible too with your service to the government.

Most people shouting Fayose this Fayose that are in their own would have been more wicked than him, if they find themselves in his shoes.

You guys should stop being sentimental. Majority of our people need reorientation about how to conduct ourselves with respect to our interest and that of others; that we need to act selflessly no matter what.

I remember few years ago when I needed transcript from UNAD to further my studies. I just completed my NYSC, and financially, I was so down. I gathered money to get to UNAD, and the guy in charge of that department with other of his colleagues, were just behaving like they weren't being paid for the job.

You needed to see the way and manner they were attending. They wanted me to realize my mission won't be accomplished. Yet, they didn't give me any reason for the delay.

I made the official payments at various departments, and I tendered my clearance and all, yet, this people were hell bent in attending to me.

The worst of it was the fact that those who also came for their own transit on that day, some of them already understood their language. They were able to bribe their way in.

If Fayose should visit people like this and catches them in the act, people like them, which are always your kind, will come over to the internet wailing; you won't confess what in actual fact had transpired.

We all need to change our attitude, particularly most of the government workers; they all behave like they are not being paid for the job they are hired to do.

Coming here to seek for public sympathy with one sided story shows how wicked you yourself could be.

[/quote][/s]

Trash

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Loyalists Desert Government House by jibs4lv(m): 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
Failure is an orphan indeed

fayose now grin

Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Loyalists Desert Government House by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
Deltatoto:
that god gave u big breast does not mean u can come and say rubbish here
Do u wanna suck?
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Loyalists Desert Government House by mechanics(m): 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
That's politics.
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Loyalists Desert Government House by Deltatoto: 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
kenonze:

Do u wanna suck?
if u give me God go bless u Sha

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Loyalists Desert Government House by SirBunky85(m): 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
3DCYCLOPS:
politics in Nigeria is a joke..
stale
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Loyalists Desert Government House by SirBunky85(m): 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
ddippset:
Wike came to Ekiti announcing

'"Vote and defend your votes" against 30,000 police and 5,000 army.

Then he ran back to Portharcout.
lol.wike still dey think abt his own re-election bid
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Loyalists Desert Government House by ScienceWatch: 12:37am On Jul 22, 2018
Butterflyleo:
[[s]quote author=drehdinho post=69576433]

You needed to see the way and manner they were attending. They wanted me to realize my mission won't be accomplished. Yet, they didn't give me any reason for the delay.

I made the official payments at various departments, and I tendered my clearance and all, yet, this people were hell bent in attending to me.

The worst of it was the fact that those who also came for their own transit on that day, some of them already understood their language. They were able to bribe their way in.

If Fayose should visit people like this and catches them in the act, people like them, which are always your kind, will come over to the internet wailing; you won't confess what in actual fact had transpired.

[/s]

Trash

LMOA
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Loyalists Desert Government House by modath(f): 1:17am On Jul 22, 2018
ddippset:
Wike came to Ekiti announcing

'"Vote and defend your votes" against 30,000 police and 5,000 army.

Then he ran back to Portharcout.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Ekiti: Fayose’s Loyalists Desert Government House by 93Miles: 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
Deltatoto:
that god gave u big breast does not mean u can come and say rubbish here

That's a male behind that @kenonze moniker

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Osinbajo Ruled Nigeria In The Absence Of Buhari / I’m Not Like Yahaya Bello – Wike / Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.