Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,526 members, 7,816,283 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) (35386 Views)

Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Lexzai: 6:02am On Jul 21, 2018
What you gonna do for the bae? Lol

Twitter User Triston Harris has been the point of attraction as he traveled from his hometown, Richmond, Virgina to propose to a lady in Jamaica. See Tweet and photos below:

Source: http://www.exclusiveclue.com/2018/07/man-travels-from-usa-to-jamaica-just-to.html

2 Likes

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:12am On Jul 21, 2018
Awwww.
So Romantic.
LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL THINGY.
Lovely scene.

Modify.
Someone should kindly propose to this pretty sister below us ASAP.
She is seriously vexing o! cheesy

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by graciously03(f): 6:18am On Jul 21, 2018
Nigerian men won't see this...theirs is to complain up and down

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by simplyhonest(m): 6:23am On Jul 21, 2018
you did well.... fortunately, my soulmate ain't living that far..... love is a beautiful thing

5 Likes

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by dkronicle(m): 7:42am On Jul 21, 2018
What I'm actually thinking is that this couple will be smoking weed so well. Why them no go dubai. Though i love weed too o. I just want talk grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by capatainrambo: 7:54am On Jul 21, 2018
graciously03:

nigerian girls 're brainless slay qweens.

no sense for dem head

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by safarigirl(f): 7:59am On Jul 21, 2018
capatainrambo:

nigerian girls 're brainless slay qweens.

no sense for dem head

Nigerian men must be as brainless as their women, na kuku the same women wey train the slayqueens train the men. Makes sense why this country is so useless, virtually everybody in it is brainless

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:00am On Jul 21, 2018
Leally lomantic grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by benben1000: 9:12am On Jul 21, 2018
graciously03:

Haha...nah afonja men they complain pass their wives.

4 Likes

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 21, 2018
Good for him, this rain no get joy o..

4 Likes

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 21, 2018
If the girl is not a VIRGIN and/or not very rich, then the guy is very foolish.

I can't go through all those stress for a leftover.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by eleojo23: 9:13am On Jul 21, 2018
graciously03:

But Nigerian men travel from Lagos to Jos(and other parts of the country), to propose na and you know how bad our roads are. Is it because they don't post it on social media?

Or is it because this one is from one country to another? Some Nigerian men have done that too but they didn't post it online.

Oya, you should travel overseas first and if no man comes there to propose to you after 5 years, then you can talk. cheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 9:13am On Jul 21, 2018
Kayode travelled all d way from Lagos to Abia cos of his own, who hail am

7 Likes

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Radiant1020(f): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2018
Could this be love
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Neofingerz: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2018
Ba ankali
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2018
see client

1 Like

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by lilmax(m): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2018
the woman isn't attractive

crap

2 Likes

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2018
If its to propose alone without doing marriage rites, then he must be a very foolish man.
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2018
I once traveled hundreds of kilometers to propose.

I got rejected. On the phone.

I'm ten years married. With kids.

She's still single.

#life.

18 Likes

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by salbis(m): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2018
The guy try no be small. See finish if the ring come fall inside the water. grin
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by dynicks(m): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2018
safarigirl:

Nigerian men must be as brainless as their women, na kuku the same women wey train the slayqueens train the men. Makes sense why this country is so useless, virtually everybody in it is brainless
"NIGERIAN MEN!" BRAINLESS!.........me staring at your father, brother nd boyfriend like......"Shea una dey hear wetin una pikin nd bae dey talk"?

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by BruncleZuma: 9:15am On Jul 21, 2018
That's not the full story...
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Neofingerz: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2018
graciously03:
ehen? udonminit !!
Please wey that oshiomole meme
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Funlag: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2018
graciously03:
r u new on nairaland??abi uno no dey see guys traveling to propose to their babes on nysc pop day grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2018
Someone should come to propose to me in Abuja please..
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Offpoint: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2018
mtsssch... I trekked all the way from Akwa Ibom to sokoto just to ki$+ Aisha and nobody hears. kini big deal
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2018
safarigirl:

Chey U follow join
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 21, 2018
graciously03:
And what are you bringing to the table?

1 Like

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2018
my useless Afonja boyfriend wont see this... stupid afonja guys grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by silenze: 9:18am On Jul 21, 2018
ok
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2018
Amakavula:
Someone should come to propose to me in Abuja please..
wetin ur guy dey wait 4?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / Why Is The Size Of A Guy's Dick So Important To Ladies? / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.