Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Caught Partying Hard At A Hidden Place In Lagos- Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Caught Partying Hard At A Hidden Place In Lagos- Photos (4112 Views)

Sowore Caught Sleeping At Peace Meeting In Abuja / Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture / Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Caught Partying Hard At A Hidden Place In Lagos- Photos by whizpet: 10:51am On Jul 21, 2018
By Ogunsona Peter

It was a night of music and dance, as industry greats, media, music lovers and fans joined leading Presidential aspirant Omoyele Sowore at the Lagos freedom park on Friday night.

It was dark but you can see the glimpsing of the stars, overhear the creatures whispering under the trees. People were seen dancing beneath the red and blue disco light placed under the canopy of the podium for artist to do their bang-up job.

The entourage of Sowore moved in like a flood of water that cannot be halt, they stole the show at the night party as people who are seated drinking and enjoying themselves can't but stand to reckon with the man of the moment.

Sowore, who was given the microphone to speak to people spoke about the present situation of the country "We are not in analogue era, this is the time for the youths to rise with the digital brain leaders. This is the time for their permanent retirement, how many of those old leaders can organize a concert party like tonight? Please sit and enjoy the night with us" he said.

The activist and the turn in the flesh of the corrupt government who is late, Fela Anikulapo Kuti's song was used to open the floor. The song draws the attention of the crowd as they put on the their dancing shoes.

"There is poverty in the country to the extent that when there is an accident for her citizens, they need to call their relatives, go to all media and charity houses, raising an alarm for help, fund raising and as well as social media begging for money. Lots of graduates are ridding "okada" not because they want to have fun but because the country is not working, says comrade Lanre Adeleke who finally broke silence at the party.

"Go to Igbobi today, you will see their legs hanged in there because they do not have fathers like Buhari, someone that is from Daura who doesn't care about the lives of his citizens, their lives are ruined and ruined forever."

He speak further, "There are people living in Nigeria and as of today they are still sleeping outside and under the bridge, the housing is so bad, the education is dead to the world, we have fathers and mothers that went to public schools and they are doing good right now. But, the rich are taking their children abroad to study. We are the poorest in the world and the margin between the rich and the poor is getting wider" he concluded.

Wole Sentimental who was the organizer, performed excellently well with Fela's-like costume. He drove the crowd crazy with his electric wave at a night that can never be forgettable. Also in attendance are a number of celebrities including, Jaywon, Kayefi, and Edaoto among others.

Speaking at the end of the concert, The Publisher of Sahara Reporters, Omoyele Sowore lauded the large crowd present and gave them his assurance that when he becomes the next President of Nigeria, things will be hunky-dory.

The park, which is now a serene abode for individuals, visitors' collective contemplation and interaction is open to the public every day. Today, freedom park has become a venue for diverse social events and recreational entertainment.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Caught Partying Hard At A Hidden Place In Lagos- Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:56am On Jul 21, 2018
Hidden place?
Smh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Caught Partying Hard At A Hidden Place In Lagos- Photos by OLORIPAPA: 10:58am On Jul 21, 2018
I like this guys state of mind,its what the average Nigerian you lack....

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Caught Partying Hard At A Hidden Place In Lagos- Photos by DALE917(f): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
I'll gladly vote for this guy

7 Likes

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Caught Partying Hard At A Hidden Place In Lagos- Photos by Bossontop(m): 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
undecided undecided
So dis na hidden place abii

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Caught Partying Hard At A Hidden Place In Lagos- Photos by chomchom1(f): 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
So because he is contesting he can not leave his life normal life again.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Caught Partying Hard At A Hidden Place In Lagos- Photos by sellerph(m): 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
Descendants of Fela Kuti
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Caught Partying Hard At A Hidden Place In Lagos- Photos by Ay04z(m): 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
My president

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Caught Partying Hard At A Hidden Place In Lagos- Photos by FavourAkponome: 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nigerians are too myopic. those politicians dt doesn't party wt is d meaningful thing they have added to our lives . abeg enjoy yourself joh. who he pain make he go hug transformer. you have freedom of association.....mtcheeeew

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Caught Partying Hard At A Hidden Place In Lagos- Photos by IamPatriotic(m): 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
Emmanuel Macron comes to mind, if French could, Nigerians can.
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Caught Partying Hard At A Hidden Place In Lagos- Photos by Guestlander: 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
chomchom1:
So because he is contesting he can not leave his life normal life again.

That even looks like a political event.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Caught Partying Hard At A Hidden Place In Lagos- Photos by whizpet: 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
post=69575238:
Hidden place?
Smh
Nope! He is taking it back with the youths unlike the old bubu you have at the aos rock. Sowore for President! Get your PVC and vote!

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Caught Partying Hard At A Hidden Place In Lagos- Photos by whizpet: 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
OLORIPAPA:
I like this guys state of mind,its what the average Nigerian you lack....
Yes! And that is why you should campaign For him more. Visit www.sowore2019.org for more information.
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Caught Partying Hard At A Hidden Place In Lagos- Photos by wittyt98(m): 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
And how's that a crime?
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Caught Partying Hard At A Hidden Place In Lagos- Photos by whizpet: 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
DALE917:
I'll gladly vote for this guy
We need people like you. Please don't vote alone, try and canvass more votes for him. Sowore For President!

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Caught Partying Hard At A Hidden Place In Lagos- Photos by leofab(f): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
See them
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Caught Partying Hard At A Hidden Place In Lagos- Photos by Lagosfinder(m): 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
Normal Life
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Caught Partying Hard At A Hidden Place In Lagos- Photos by nabiz(m): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
that's my President to be
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Caught Partying Hard At A Hidden Place In Lagos- Photos by michlins(m): 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
This reminds me of the the French president. Partying isn't bad. I will gladly vote this guy
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Caught Partying Hard At A Hidden Place In Lagos- Photos by whizpet: 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided undecided
So dis na hidden place abii
Nope �. This is Freedom park where our next president was live to party with people. Please vote Omoyele Sowore for President.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Caught Partying Hard At A Hidden Place In Lagos- Photos by lanaVello(m): 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
whizpet:
We need people like you. Please don't vote alone, try and canvass more votes for him. Sowore For President!
Oh yeah? What party is he running under?
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Caught Partying Hard At A Hidden Place In Lagos- Photos by Alhajiemeritus: 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
Niga seems diabolical, it's i n his looks. If you are Yoruba omo odo agba you'll understand what I mean.

(1) (Reply)

South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) / Apc's Gboyega Oyetola In Slim, Early Lead. / See What My Father Brought Out When I Complained Of Hardship In The City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.