Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,262 members, 7,860,607 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture (2555 Views)

Sowore Caught Sleeping At Peace Meeting In Abuja / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React / Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Caught Partying Hard At A Hidden Place In Lagos- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture by RIVERS1stson: 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Even Presidential candidates tunned in to learn from the master today..!

Peter Obi is better than these guys.

Let's give him all the support he needs.

Lalasticlala

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture by Totilopussylick(m): 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sowore is just like every other person

When the teacher is teaching

You pay attention tongue

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture by Odefani: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hnn
Re: Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture by 9jii(m): 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
Obi Campaign is nothing but tactics for selling Fake products. Lies and deceit.

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture by God1000(m): 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
There's nothing wrong in that, sowore is another young vibrant candidate

6 Likes

Re: Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture by gaby(m): 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Caught in the act...but means nothing on a serious note.

Obi would love to watch and hear Sowore talk about his visions and plans too.

Na so I catch MI dey follow me watch Premier league match for online viewing centre lol

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture by Gentlerespect76: 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
Listening to our incoming President was a good thing. Who no wan get wisdom?

21 Likes

Re: Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture by bewla(m): 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
Looking for weakness

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture by helinues: 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Isn't that the appropriate things to do as one of the aspirants

Or you didn't know Obi stay glued overnight to watch Apc primary

1 Like

Re: Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture by Lastmessenger2: 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
9jii:
if obi is fake product,what will you call Mr agbado cassave the dying wannabe president of iragbiji town union. The poo poo and piss piss grandpa.
Let me open my drink and wait for your reply.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture by LesbianBoy(m): 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
The idiot is looking for what to use and bash Peter obi grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture by Sergio101(m): 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
cheesy
Re: Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture by odduduwa: 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
gaby:

Na so I catch MI dey follow me watch Premier league match for online viewing centre lol
which app
Re: Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture by ExplorerReturns(m): 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
I have already lost my respect for sowore
Re: Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture by Vulturereloaded: 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
The man they can never become.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture by vicdom(m): 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
gaby:

Please, is the online viewing center on Facebook or Twitter? I would like to know so that I will join when the league resumes.
Re: Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture by ScamHunter: 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sowore is Obidient, even Tinub, Kwankwaso and Atiku

1 Like

Re: Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture by jlinkd78(m): 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
Great
Re: Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture by Bawsse(m): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Bro you think you are the only one being inspired by PO... Please leave sowore alone to listen to the Gospel of Peter Obi
Re: Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture by Masturbator2020: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
9jii:
Shey the same lies you people used to bring buhari a disaster to power? No problem we go follow ur example

1 Like

Re: Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture by techWriter3: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
Listening to our incoming President disciplined a good way

1 Like

Re: Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
grin grin grin

Of course he got no choice

1 Like

Re: Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture by christejames(m): 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sowore, be OBIdient and learn from the master grin
Re: Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture by FreeStuffsNG: 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Sowore is just like every other person

When the teacher is teaching

You pay attention tongue

Sowore Baba owns a news platform.

Please wait for when saharareporters will report his verdict on that interview. One lie HE Peter Obi told in the interview is already before the jury and has been exposed once again. HE Obi lied that those Ipob terrorists recruited for his belligerent online campaign were planted by his political opponent.
Re: Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture by Adliperd: 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
if obi is fake product,what will you call Mr agbado cassave the dying wannabe president of iragbiji town union. The poo poo and piss piss grandpa.
Let me open my drink and wait for your reply.

Al we want is division in south.. We wil retain power till 2027... APC will also shift Thier presidential candidate to north in other to get power back.

Atikulate 2023.
Re: Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture by Realdon1(m): 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
9jii:

E no concern me.
Obi is our teacher, mentor, our future hope,
Nothing will ever stop me and my household, including my village from being OBIdient.
Re: Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture by Penguin2: 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
He was taking lectures grin
Re: Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture by freshpzy1(m): 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
RIVERS1stson:
Even Presidential candidates tunned in to learn from the master today..!

Peter Obi is better than these guys.

Let's give him all the support he needs.

Lalasticlala

this is why they call you guyz CYBER BULLIES

ATO YIN TI

EYI ATI RADA RADA OSHI YIN

1 Like

Re: Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture by pointblank247(m): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
9jii:
but i been think say they sell snipper at the shops near you. Do your self a favoure my brother, go buy snipper, mix it in ewedu soup , enjoy it quickly with amala,
Re: Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture by stigman(m): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
Learning from the master, he doesn't want to chop agbado and cassava
Re: Sowore Caught Online Listening To Peter Obi On A live TV: Picture by stigman(m): 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
[quote author=9jii post=114474671]Obi Campaign is nothing but tactics for selling Fake products. Lies and deceit.[/quot

It's like this one still have agbado and cassava

(1) (Reply)

Political Quotes! / My Boss Betrayed Me, What Do I Do? / Mimiko Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.