Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her (16344 Views)

Meet US Lady Who Moved To Ukraine To Strip For Ukrainian Soldiers (photos) / See What My Boss Told Us In A Meeting / My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
things wey we no go hear for nl

1 Like

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by sacajawea: 2:40am On Jul 22, 2018
Read the exact same Story Some Yrs ago

3 Likes

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Nobody: 3:39am On Jul 22, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Story that I have read on this site..Lienus
I wanted to mention that. . .I've seen this exact story somewhere before but I can't put a finger on where exactly it was.

1 Like

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by foolbuster: 8:20am On Jul 22, 2018
[s]
WORDWORLD:

"Oh, and then there’s this kind of guy:

“I wouldn’t take it up the ass for a MILLION dollars homie.”

Bullshit. Yes you fucking would.

There is nothing that indicates a man has thought less about the value of his time than a man who says he wouldn’t take a dick up his ass for some obscene amount of money. You are downplaying the equivalent of thousands of dollars and months of work at WalMart for a few hours of work. Any guy who says this sort of thing is lying on a scale comparable to “muscular guys are gross sad“ or “I find you more attractive without makeup smiley”, and perhaps lying harder than both of those statements combined. Then again, maybe he’s not actually lying and in fact just stupid, but either way this kind of financial incompetence isn’t something you want pumping sperm into you.

I used to have these conversations at work. I thought I was in the “I wouldn’t do something weird and sexual for money” school of thought, then this happened:

“Alfred, let me ask you a question.”

“What?”

“Would you let someone stick a finger up your ass?”

“It depends on the person.”

“Just a random person.”

“Probably not.”

“What about for $500?”

“Still probably not.”

“Really? I would. I think if someone came up to me with $500, cold, and put it in my hand, I’d drop my pants and make them stick it in.”

Seeing tangible money enables your thought process to appreciate the triviality or significance of what you have to do for it. Knowing the quantity of money and having a visual of that money or an understanding of what that money can do are very different things, because the human brain is bad at grasping large numbers. Bad to a point where people quote Joseph Stalin in a defeated acceptance of how bad it is. Bad to a point where xkcd had to make a chart for already smart people to grasp how much a trillion dollars actually is. If humanity was good at grasping numbers above 10,000, genocides would receive far more attention from the general public than individual murders. They don’t, because humanity sucks at this.

From experience, I THINK MOST GUYS WOULD LET SOMEONE FVCK THEIR ASS FOR $1,000 or less." ( According to AlfredMacDonalds)

EmekaBlue, shebi you say she be 'FEMINIST'. Na DOMINANCE she show Ooooo. You show her ur pr!ck and at the end she no even allow you DIRECT ENTRY. Hehehe she still DOMINATE bed sef. You sleep for edge. Chai....THAT WOMAN!!! Boss is Boss. Kam-Bura-Uba. Ami ke! She go bid Taya. I go tell her straight up ."MY PRICK'S WORTH IS IN POUNDS STERLING" and just a glance is blablabla. NA RESPECT YOU GO GET. You come comot towel for twenty Naira. No Babe even fit try that kind thing with me to start with. My JOHN THOMAS is out of bounds STRICTLY for my SIGNIFICANT OTHER.
[/s]

What a load of crap. I wonder why people like this think everybody thinks like them, they have the utmost difficulty not understanding why people act differently to what they assumed will be the outcome and are very quick to brandish the word stupid to people that think otherwise. Oga everybody is not the same, some people can sell their ass some downright can't a lot more people can't even stand the thought of it. Get that into to your cheap skull.
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 22, 2018
foolbuster:
[s][/s]

What a load of crap. I wonder why people like this think everybody thinks like them, they have the utmost difficulty not understanding why people act differently to what they assumed will be the outcome and are very quick to brandish the word stupid to people that think otherwise. Oga everybody is not the same, some people can sell their ass some downright can't a lot more people can't even stand the thought of it. Get that into to your cheap skull.

Ok sir grin,
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by ayourlerweezo(m): 8:56am On Jul 22, 2018
Lemme tell you exactly what happened there. This woman is ready to blackmail you if you tell the company you guys lodged in the same hotel room which the company budgeted you lodge in different rooms. In a way to make you feel guilty she told you to drop your towel and have your share of that budgeted money . If you need a legal advice, see my signature for my mobile digits
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 22, 2018
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by zeezeegal(m): 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
Brolosho
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by ajaymina(m): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
Dollarship:
Sack letter on the way cheesy

U know d format...

Dats how male bosses fire der female staff immediately de bleep dem to avoid insults...

1 Like

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Clinghton: 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2019
Thank your stars assuming you raped her, you would be cooling your ass in the prison
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by remotecontrol: 11:06am On Sep 19, 2021
EmekaBlue:
A True story from a Nairalander.

Have to share this...Really happened i swear. Please ignore my grammatical errors

Just yesterday i traveled with my female boss to Owerri to meet a client who just paid us to discuss about the business MOU and sign documents.

After the meeting,we went to a hotel @ Owerri, Owerri really have nice hotels lined up if you have been there...so she suggested to save cost we just share a room. I had an erection already just hearing her say that. As a guy,i immediately said YES if its ok by u ma, She is a divorcee to clear the story' but always very serious with the company's business and acts like a feminist.

Getting to the room,she entered the shower,i tried to peep through by any means but no way. She came out properly dressed on pyjamas as she took her clothes for changing with her inside the bathroom. Then she told me to go shower, I went in and came out with the towel from the bathroom to change inside the room.

Now the main point of this story, To my surprise this my madam, i wont lie...A beautiful clean lady of 43years about told me to drop my towel down that she will transfer 20k to me if i do that...Guys i cant blame girls who do prostitution o...i was feeling shy, and like a man hoe,a mitch....But back of my mind i was like who hiding preek epp sef?! was what was on my mind...see 20k sara o.....She asked fr my account details and punched it immediately...i got the alert and smiled.

I couldn't believe i dropped my towel and was standing well erected like Adam in front of eve for like a min and she was just giving me a sexy smile

We didn't do anything last night,she pressed her phone for a while and slept off...I stayed at d end of one side of d bed,she at kinda d middle...I feel very shy now. Is that how u ladies feel?!

I swear i cant tell anyone about this but decided to share it on social media

You are lying on a Sunday
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Pegi23(f): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
That was you and not your friend..well I won't blame u.. temptation is real
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by romunu(m): 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
You showed your madam your preek,ok, wehdon.
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2021

There is nothing that indicates a man has thought less about the value of his time than a man who says he wouldn’t take a dick up his ass for some obscene amount of money. You are downplaying the equivalent of thousands of dollars and months of work at WalMart for a few hours of work. Any guy who says this sort of thing is lying on a scale comparable to “muscular guys are gross sad“ or “I find you more attractive without makeup smiley”, and perhaps lying harder than both of those statements combined. Then again, maybe he’s not actually lying and in fact just stupid, but either way this kind of financial incompetence isn’t something you want pumping sperm into you.

I used to have these conversations at work. I thought I was in the “I wouldn’t do something weird and sexual for money” school of thought, then this happened:

“What?”

“Just a random person.”

“Probably not.”

“What about for $500?”

“Still probably not.”

“Really? I would. I think if someone came up to me with $500, cold, and put it in my hand, I’d drop my pants and make them stick it in.”

Seeing tangible money enables your thought process to appreciate the triviality or significance of what you have to do for it. Knowing the quantity of money and having a visual of that money or an understanding of what that money can do are very different things, because the human brain is bad at grasping large numbers. Bad to a point where people quote Joseph Stalin in a defeated acceptance of how bad it is. Bad to a point where xkcd had to make a chart for already smart people to grasp how much a trillion dollars actually is. If humanity was good at grasping numbers above 10,000, genocides would receive far more attention from the general public than individual murders. They don’t, because humanity sucks at this.

From experience, I THINK MOST GUYS WOULD LET SOMEONE FVCK THEIR ASS FOR $1,000 or less." ( According to AlfredMacDonalds)

EmekaBlue, shebi you say she be 'FEMINIST'. Na DOMINANCE she show Ooooo. You show her ur pr!ck and at the end she no even allow you DIRECT ENTRY. Hehehe she still DOMINATE bed sef. You sleep for edge. Chai....THAT WOMAN!!! Boss is Boss. Kam-Bura-Uba. Ami ke! She go bid Taya. I go tell her straight up ."MY PRICK'S WORTH IS IN POUNDS STERLING" and just a glance is blablabla. NA RESPECT YOU GO GET. You come comot towel for twenty Naira. No Babe even fit try that kind thing with me to start with. My JOHN THOMAS is out of bounds STRICTLY for my SIGNIFICANT OTHER.

I get you sir...
You may never know what you can or cannot do until it's starting you in the face...

But even if I would want to do this because of financial wahala and all that (because that may have been the OP's reason for compromise)... The thought of working with a boss who have seen me Stark naked for cash would make me feel really uncomfortable...
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Enugupikin: 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
EmekaBlue:
[s]A True story from a Nairalander.

Have to share this...Really happened i swear. Please ignore my grammatical errors

Just yesterday i traveled with my female boss to Owerri to meet a client who just paid us to discuss about the business MOU and sign documents.

After the meeting,we went to a hotel @ Owerri, Owerri really have nice hotels lined up if you have been there...so she suggested to save cost we just share a room. I had an erection already just hearing her say that. As a guy,i immediately said YES if its ok by u ma, She is a divorcee to clear the story' but always very serious with the company's business and acts like a feminist.

Getting to the room,she entered the shower,i tried to peep through by any means but no way. She came out properly dressed on pyjamas as she took her clothes for changing with her inside the bathroom. Then she told me to go shower, I went in and came out with the towel from the bathroom to change inside the room.

Now the main point of this story, To my surprise this my madam, i wont lie...A beautiful clean lady of 43years about told me to drop my towel down that she will transfer 20k to me if i do that...Guys i cant blame girls who do prostitution o...i was feeling shy, and like a man hoe,a mitch....But back of my mind i was like who hiding preek epp sef?! was what was on my mind...see 20k sara o.....She asked fr my account details and punched it immediately...i got the alert and smiled.

I couldn't believe i dropped my towel and was standing well erected like Adam in front of eve for like a min and she was just giving me a sexy smile

We didn't do anything last night,she pressed her phone for a while and slept off...I stayed at d end of one side of d bed,she at kinda d middle...I feel very shy now. Is that how u ladies feel?!

I swear i cant tell anyone about this but decided to share it on social media[/s]
Fake story,client paid you before your signed MOU, only in your dreams cheesy cheesy
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Enugupikin: 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2021
oloriooko:
Story for the gods
This is a tales by moonlight story kind
1. You traveled from where to Owerri?
2. Your 'madam' said you should share a room to save cost? For who? She, you or the company.
3. You traveled to sign docs and mou and you guys want to save cost by sharing a room?
4. You in your magnanimity stripped for 20k and slept on same bed over nite and nothing happened?
Pls OP stop smoking expired gala and sniffing latrines
Not just that,they were paid before signing MOU cheesy cheesy
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Mbhustler: 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2021
She was not impressed with what she saw
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Lilsameey: 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2021

“What?”

“Just a random person.”

“Probably not.”

“What about for $500?”

“Still probably not.”

,..Hahahahaha,...See as you kon dey talk,..like sey ur prick nah crypto grin grin grin grin,..Sha talk small small,..No let your prick head swell make e no go bust..
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by alabo1: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
AuntyAmope:

All this plenty talk, my guy money no be everything o.

Thanks bro. Nobody is fucking my ass for a million dollars. Rubbish
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Jjhunt(m): 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
you go explain tire no evidence.........
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by AfonjaConehead: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2023
EmekaBlue:
A True story from a Nairalander.

I swear i cant tell anyone about this but decided to share it on social media
Don't do anything stupid,don't report anything cos you are an adult but don't do it again even if she asks you to and be very free around her but don't misbehave or nah or sulk. Invite your girlfriend around sometime,if you have.
If you don't have a gf and she asks you to do that shtt again,tell her to marry you grin

1 Like

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by GenesisNugwa(m): 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
Guy, you shouldn't have show her your dick. You messed up
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by AllBlack: 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
you went to owerri for business knowing full well that you would stay over so I am sure hotel lodging was already in the picture YET you guys shared a hotel room TO SAVE COST?

this is a lie or your company is broke

Your boss shared bed with you all night? so you can hear her snore and fart and best of all, have the bragging right to tell everyone that you shared a bed with her? impossible.

Your boss has 20k for a dickshow but can't pay for an extra room? zobo

make una dey arrange una lie small small.
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by benqo01(m): 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
YOU BOTH MADE EACH OTHER HAPPY 😊 LIFE DEY SAY IS SWEET

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup / Why Are Most Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Ladies Who Attend These Churches? / Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.