Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief (4177 Views)

Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph / Ohanaeze Demands Apology From Keyamo Over Buhari’s Appointments / Presidency Orders Sack Of Civil Servants With 30 Years In Service And Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by EzeUche(m): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2010
tpiah,

You buffoon, isn't it clear to you what is happening to the military? I hate people who still deny the truth even when it is staring at them in the face. If you don't know already, then you will never know.

A fool today will be a fool tomorrow. Beaf and Co has clearly provided you with evidence and you still don't believe. There is nothing I can say to help you.

Daft individual who has the nerve to call others daft.  undecided
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by Rastamann: 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2010
Why is it that these northerns beleive that Nigeria is their birthright?
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by ChinenyeN(m): 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2010
Rastamann, it's because they won the civil war.
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by CarlosVent(m): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2010
dey r cheatin d igbos i tink
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by EzeUche(m): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2010
I actually feel that Igbo soldiers should never be placed in the North. They should either be placed in the East or the West.
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by udezue(m): 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2010
Tpia,
Are u this dumb? How can u be Igbo and a northerner at the sametime?
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by tpiah: 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2010
seems a gathering of i.diots is in the offing.

am out since idiocy is not my forte and i might be mistaken for one of them.
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by Beaf: 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2010
tpiah:

seems a gathering of i.diots is in the offing.

am out since it's not my forte and i might be one.

Thank God realisation has set in. Go and dream of other peoples panties elsewhere.
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by ChinenyeN(m): 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2010
You all are funny. Tpia has a legitimate point, and some people's responses to her seem sentiment based & filled. Anyway, you all carry on with your topic.
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by audacious: 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2010
ChinenyeN:

You all are funny. Tpia has a legitimate point, and some people's responses to her seem sentiment based & filled. Anyway, you all carry on with your topic.

That's Naija for you, and everyone wonders why we can't move forward. Lazy journalists don't verify facts before going to print with stories, people gobble any gibberish that is thrown at them. When you say give me facts it's easier for them to rain abuses on you and say you are benefitting from the system or ignorant when it's they who are basking in ignorance. That's why we'll continue going in circles at 50 and beyond!
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by sley4life(m): 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2010
That wont happen
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by Beaf: 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2010
audacious:

That's Naija for you, and everyone wonders why we can't move forward. Lazy journalists don't verify facts before going to print with stories, people gobble any gibberish that is thrown at them. When you say give me facts it's easier for them to rain abuses on you and say you are benefitting from the system or ignorant when it's they who are basking in ignorance. That's why we'll continue going in circles at 50 and beyond!

Stop making general statements about nothing. I challenge you to provide proof that the journalist did not verify facts. cool
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2010
angry angry angrythese igbo people are just looking for relevance by all means.there are many issues for jonathan to attend to which are more important than sacking an army officer.for God sake,he is the president of nigeria,building unnecessary insecured atmosphere around him only makes him look like an incapable fellow angry angry angry
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by Nchara: 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2010
Bluetooth,

The day you say something good about the Igbo, heaven will literally fall on such a day. When Yoruba complain of June 12 it is good, but when Igbo complain of what is important to them, NOISOME irritants like you poke their noses where they do not belong.
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by EzeUche(m): 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2010
Nchara:

Bluetooth,

The day you say something good about the Igbo, heaven will literally fall on such a day. When Yoruba complain of June 12 it is good, but when Igbo complain of what is important to them, NOISOME irritants like you poke their noses where they do not belong.

They love to whine about June 12th those Yorubas. grin
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by mrperfect2(m): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2010
Please let there be equal, it will foster unity and very coperate existance of Nigeria.
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by Onlytruth(m): 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2010
I really think that this issue is BIG DEAL.
You have to understand Nigeria to be able to understand the implications of this thing. It must be investigated.

The ultimate truth is that Nigeria is slowly coming to a head, and agents of the status quo are growing more desperate. One of these days, either we have a REAL country or the country will collapse for sure.

A relative told me about the type of weapons kidnappers use in the south east. Those guys basically use anti-aircraft weapons and rocket propelled grenades to outgun the police. My immediate hunch was that someone is slowly forming a parallel army in the east.

It is in the interest of the north (who is desperate to keep Nigeria one) and other Nigerians to sack people like [b]Dumb[/b]azau who still live in 1966. If they don't sack them and neutralize all their sectional schemes in the military, Nigeria's timebomb will be ticking faster.

It is either we are one country or we are not.
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2010
Nchara:

Bluetooth,

not really.what always baffles me is the unwarranted comments some igbo folks and groups make just to gain political rcognition without weighing the consequences of such comments in the long run.
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by Onlytruth(m): 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2010
So the question remains, if a young man wants to join the military to serve his fatherland and is schemed out by the Dumbazaus of the Nigerian military, does any rational mind expect him to go home and suck it up?

To use the analogy of a farm, the Igbo folk I know is like a yam or bean stalk. If you put up a mounting stake or framework, he would happily grow using the stake as guide, and ultimately mature to yield abundantly.

If you deny him the stake or framework, he would happily grow anyhow and by all means necessary mainly on the ground in and around the farm tying, choking and strangulating all other farm crops, so that in the end, you the farmer will not have a bumper harvest.
That is the Igbo man.
Pick your option; pick wisely. cool cool cool
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by kobikwelu(m): 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2010
unfortunately, their opinions count for jack!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry

common to pick successor to vincent ogbulafor, na WAEC angry angry angry angry angry angry

they cant be a power bloc, so its just hot air
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by Beaf: 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2010
kobikwelu:

common to pick successor to vincent ogbulafor, na WAEC angry angry angry angry angry angry

Do you really think it affects only Igbo's? Tribalism is the antithesis of rationalism. embarassed
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by Onlytruth(m): 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2010
kobikwelu:

Completely off point.

Which "power block" formed MEND?
Which "power block" formed MASSOB?
Which "power block" is flooding weapons in south east?

The mistake some folks make is to equate Nigeria with the elite. There is much more to Nigeria than PDP. The guys failing to gain entry into the army are mainly ordinary folks (non-elite), and if their favorite profession is the military, they will "join the military", even if it is MEND or MASSOB.
Ohanaeze is only sounding a responsible alarm. The duty of a responsible government is to investigate that alarm and fix the issues raised.
There was a time in this country when no one even noticed the Niger delta. It is no longer the case today.
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by kobikwelu(m): 12:42am On Jun 16, 2010
Completely off point.

Which "power block" formed MEND?
Which "power block" formed MASSOB?
Which "power block" is flooding weapons in south east?

The mistake some folks make is to equate Nigeria with the elite. There is much more to Nigeria than PDP. The guys failing to gain entry into the army are mainly ordinary folks (non-elite), and if their favorite profession is the military, they will "join the military", even if it is MEND or MASSOB.
Ohanaeze is only sounding a responsible alarm. The duty of a responsible government is to investigate that alarm and fix the issues raised.
There was a time in this country when no one even noticed the Niger delta. It is no longer the case today.

till they get their acts together and provide a united front, nobody would take them serious,
suppose it was the northern elders forum that raised up dust, all would notice,
their claim is right, it should be investigated, but most peeps would look at this as ethnic stuff,
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by ChinenyeN(m): 12:55am On Jun 16, 2010
"but most peeps would look at this as ethnic stuff"
----- That is the Naija we live in. Ethnicity is heavily institutionalized.
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 16, 2010
I say who needs the nig army to become a soldier,earning peanuts, when u can become a militant earning a minimum of 65k per month. Things don change o!
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by SLIGHT(m): 4:53am On Jun 16, 2010
If a body like ohaneze make this allegation, then its basically true, i have heard similar complaints though.jonathan should also try to enlist many jobless n.d youth into d army
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by Onlytruth(m): 5:17am On Jun 16, 2010
SLIGHT:

If a body like ohaneze make this allegation, then its basically true, i have heard similar complaints though.jonathan should also try to enlist many jobless n.d youth into d army

[size=14pt]WORD [/size] cool
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by ODIBABA1: 6:55am On Jun 16, 2010
What is the sense of Igbo man joining Nigeria army? Isn’t it the same army that despoiled our mothers and defiled our sisters? Bombed our sick and hungry children including the elderly that where hidden in churches and hospitals in the name of collateral damage. Igbo should boycott Nigeria army and form its own secret army and be ready for continuation of the ongoing war.
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by EzeUche(m): 7:11am On Jun 16, 2010
ODI_BABA:

What is the sense of Igbo man joining Nigeria army? Isn’t it the same army that despoiled our mothers and defiled our sisters? Bombed our sick and hungry children including the elderly that where hidden in churches and hospitals in the name of collateral damage. Igbo should boycott Nigeria army and form its own secret army and be ready for continuation of the ongoing war.

Gone are the days that Igbo have the stomach to fight. I have learned that bitter truth. We have been castrated! angry Well our parents generation has been castrated. The ones who survived the war or were born right after it.

Our generation does not really know what to do, but we do not like what is happening in Nigeria currently.
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by demoore1(m): 7:59am On Jun 16, 2010
Typia or whatever u are called. U are nothing but a tribalistic nonsense . Your type are the problem of this nation. Seeking for evidence when it is crystal clear.  Get lost man or,
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by otondo55: 9:29am On Jun 16, 2010
Seconded !

He is should be sack with immediate effect.

Dumbazau dan banza !!
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by Riot5000: 10:13am On Jun 16, 2010
DAMBAZU? THE ONE THAT COMMITED MUTINY IS STILL IN OFFICE?
THE ONE THAT OPENLY PROCLAIMED HE DID NOT TAKE ORDERS FROM GOODLUCK?
The rest of Nigeria is is deep COMA, unaware of the Northern agenda as time consolidates Nigeria as a HAUSA/FULANI state.
OMO Yoruba, kilode?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Changes Of Top Security Chiefs Soon / Soldiers ‘ll Remain On The Streets – Fg / Why I Attended Olamide’s Concert – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.