Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole (19777 Views)

CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) / 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari / 2019: Why I Dumped PDP For LP – Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by Jchi9876: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
Homeboiy:
Oshiomole too dey talk

Ordinary to give lara Belle he no fit

Haba haba haba.
Just read what you typed over and over again
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by Coolgent(m): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
ExAngel007:
I don't see PDP winning these election. Bunch of failures.
Nice dear.
#200 naira recharge card.
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
SHEY NA PDP DEY ON POWER, WALLAHI THIS APARI MAN CALL OSHI NA ONE BIG TIME WEREY
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by Balet: 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
Metuh:

You and the Buhari media cows are the real problem in this country.

Are you trying to tell us that Buhari has performed at all?

How do you even think?
Yes, baba has done well than the whole 16yrs of PDP put together...

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by Metuh: 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
Balet:
Yes, baba has done well than the whole 16yrs of PDP put together...
You need a doctor asap
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by TEYA: 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
delugajackson:
The end of APC will shock you to your bones come 2019. Enjoy your 2 minutes of fame, sir.
I know what will happen come 2019, people like you just like your hero Fayose will be crying "I'm in pains, the election was rigged".

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by AdamuAudu: 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
chinjo:
Just listen to this midget.
Tunubi and Oshomole, who urgly pass?
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by AdamuAudu: 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
midolian:
If the reign of APC ends next year(which will happen only in dreams), I don't have a problem with it. What I have a problem with is youths clamouring for the return of PDP after all the evil umbrella party has done and is still doing..

In summary, the problem of this country is the youths (people like you In particular)..and sadly, the future of these youths are in a cobweb but they don't know
It is you who do not understand how corrupt apc government is. Just three years plus, Ikoye gate billions are taken over but apc refused to disclose who owns the money. Just three years, it is very clear that apc is more dangeriously corrupt that pdp.
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by Balet: 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
Metuh:

You need a doctor asap
Does it pain you?
I don't know why you people are so short in memory. Were you not the people crying PPD has failed us in less than 3yrs? Now, you want the same PDP to come back. Nonsense....

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by abumoney(m): 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
Herdsmen:
Few months to go.. and all this bragging will end..

Just time..

Apc will become history.. and Nigerians will celebrate freedom .. from the shackles of evil.

Apc is evil.... And this every citizen of this country knows..an open secret..

Only afonja Muslims think otherwise.... The pretend..cos they're all loving the killings and hardship in the country..

Give them more reason to mine skull and eat body parts.

Adams knows this...occultic human ...

Pls, remind me ; Which part of your brain � was used as sacrifice by your village people
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by adefolakol(m): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
Can they just deport us to another country...

Meanwhile, you can learn how to sell anything online with 3k and also learn how to assist businesses market their product online and charge them for your services.

Be a consultant and earn from the corner of your room!

Check my profile to contact me...
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by softmind24: 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
See finishing

Bad mouth go kill oshooooooo
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by brodalokie: 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
delugajackson:
The end of APC will shock you to your bones come 2019. Enjoy your 2 minutes of fame, sir.

Leave that short mallam to be talking from his ears. The same ekiti election that everybody is rejecting up and down. His climb to the government house in Edo state followed the same process, now the same thing is before him and he wants to sweep it under the carpet like he is God. Let us be looking like MKO nau
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by Indomie001: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
midolian:
If the reign of APC ends next year(which will happen only in dreams), I don't have a problem with it. What I have a problem with is youths clamouring for the return of PDP after all the evil umbrella party has done and is still doing..

In summary, the problem of this country is the youths (people like you In particular)..and sadly, the future of these youths are in a cobweb but they don't know
And unfurtenately, no matter how you tell them the truth like you just did , they 'll refuse to listen.

My sig for good gist kiss
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by truthstands01: 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
Diarrhea of the mouth is a big problem. For your information Mr Oshomhole, APC won 2015 partly because of President Jonathan's electoral reforms which authorised the use of card reader machine. This greatly prevented announcing exaggerated results. Jonathan walked away when he lost. Now, to president buhari, what progress has he brought in the electoral process to improve it? Nothing. I want you advice you to cool down and allow Nigerians decide in 2019. You know that the killings in Nigeria alone is sending you people to exile. You'll all give account of these deaths.
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by Sirafoy: 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
Suffer for another four years under Buhari is till far better than starting another suffering afresh under promiscuous PDP politicians. Any politician jumps from one party to another does not have the interest of the people rather than his/her own interest. Because they could not stand firm to support their party 3 years ago because of what they wanted to become has caused total damnation of PDPs and they have gone finally. Decamping here and there and some mumus still supporting them. ARRANT NONSENSE!
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by truthstands01: 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
Diarrhea of the mouth is a big problem. For your information Mr Oshomhole, APC won 2015 partly because of President Jonathan's electoral reforms which authorised the use of card reader machine. This greatly prevented announcing exaggerated results. Jonathan walked away when he lost. Now, to president buhari, what progress has he brought in the electoral process to improve it? Nothing. I advice you to cool down and allow Nigerians decide in 2019. You know that the killings in Nigeria alone is sending you people to exile. You'll all give account of these deaths.
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by rawlineo2000(m): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
Aare2050:
cool

Don't just browse
Make money while doing so, check my signature
Really? How is possible?
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by Alumsa: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
whatever the case may be APC will crush PDP in 2019... if u argue with me then your village people are doing
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by Alumsa: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
whatever the case may be APC will crush PDP in 2019... if u argue with me then your village people are doing you
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by Xpress24(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
Aare2050:
cool

Don't just browse
Make money while doing so, check my signature
my phone doesnt support whatsapp,pls can you drop your email so that i can message u?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by Citizenshelm: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
BREAKING: POLICE ROUNDS UP FIVE PARTY CHIEFTAINS AS PDP CHAIRMAN IS SHOT DEAD IN LAGOS
http://wapnetrealm.com/breaking-police-rounds-up-five-party-chieftains-as-pdp-chairman-is-shot-dead-in-lagos/
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by AdamuAudu: 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
ExAngel007:
I don't see PDP winning these election. Bunch of failures.
There is no way on earth why Buhari will win. He nor happen. For another four years of these atrocities? Just tell me with all amouth of sincerety, with all these dangerious tribal devides? When every where you face is danger of being overrun and mosr likley forceful take over by other Fulanis? When in real and actual sense no body, I mean no body is sure of safety every passing day? Buhari cannot win. He nor happen. This is my and our country. No body will take over, give it another name and make I nor remain a citizen of Nigeria? god will not even permit it
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by Kingstanding: 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
midolian:

. Don't mind them, youths are the problem of this country. What I didn't understand is that are they saying PDP is better than APC? Nigerian youths got big problem.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by Kennydoc(m): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
midolian:

The people that perpetrated the evil under PDP are no longer in PDP. Most of them are in APC now. Why are you still pointing at PDP? Are El Rufai, Amaechi, Saraki, Ngige, Orji Ozor Kalu etc not in APC now? Is Obj still in PDP?

What about the evil this demonic party is doing now? Can Nigeria survive another 4 years under this maladministration?
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by Kulas: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
This ugly smelling mouth monkey called Oshomole wont keep quiet. He will lead APC to failure.
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by AdamuAudu: 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
Herdsmen:
Few months to go.. and all this bragging will end..

Just time..

Apc will become history.. and Nigerians will celebrate freedom .. from the shackles of evil.

Apc is evil.... And this every citizen of this country knows..an open secret..

Only afonja Muslims think otherwise.... The pretend..cos they're all loving the killings and hardship in the country..

Give them more reason to mine skull and eat body parts.

Adams knows this...occultic human ...
Peefect. This is our country. buhari cannot come for another four years. We will not allow any other people, be it Fulanis, to over run, take it over, give it another name so that I and my family become non citizens. When it is clear that no body is safe. Buhari cannot be allowed to win
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by Kingspin(m): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
This Osho always talk stupidly just look out the excuses he gave. I thought he wll say APC has done so well for Nigerians to re-elect them

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by maestroferddi: 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
midolian:

If you had any commonsense you would be able to juxtapose your narrow-minded self-righteous musings with the fact that you helped foist the most draconian and evil government in the history of black Africa on us...

If you had any semblance of shame, you would have hidden your face rather than this impudence of projecting vacuity to a pedestal.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by Jafariyya(m): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
do me i do you one no go vex
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by tuniski: 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
midolian:

The problem is people like you who are yet to accept that we principally have two party democracy. And if incumbent fails you try the opposition.

Bit by bit till politicians get sense!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Seals Entry Points, Bans Night Travels For Essential Services / Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman / Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.