Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole (19780 Views)

CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) / 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari / 2019: Why I Dumped PDP For LP – Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by olajizz01(m): 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
If not for the senseless killing with impunity most especially from defence minister Monsur )defending his killer kinsmen.the first term performance of this administration has dwarfed the 16yrs of PDP ,PDP has no business in power after 16yrs of misruled,but how Buhari is handling the bloodletting is something else
besides,as far as Atiku,kwankanso,lamido,Tanbuwa and others from far north are PDP presidential aspirants,there are no differences among them and Buhari,in terms of bloodletting with impunity,that is why non of these people condemn the killings and some even go to the length of defending their killer kinsmen.
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by APL33: 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
jbtobsyn:

You are part of it. You said it is impossible in real life and you still point out you don't have problem with it. You want this bad regime to continue abi.

You have ur opinion of this regime, leave him with HIS.
Abi must everybody's thoughts/opinion be in line with urs?

All this unnecessary argument and insults won't change either of ur minds. 2019 is almost here.
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by Metuh: 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
Balet:

Does it pain you?
I don't know why you people are so short in memory. Were you not the people crying PPD has failed us in less than 3yrs? Now, you want the same PDP to come back. Nonsense....
What's the difference between PDP and APC?

Saraki, Dino, Kwakwanso, Ganduje, Femi Adesina, Amaechi e.t.c are from where?

You are dull o

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by asawanathegreat(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
Pdp bye for now.
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by perfectedmee: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
midolian:
If the reign of APC ends next year(which will happen only in dreams), I don't have a problem with it. What I have a problem with is youths clamouring for the return of PDP after all the evil umbrella party has done and is still doing..

In summary, the problem of this country is the youths (people like you In particular)..and sadly, the future of these youths are in a cobweb but they don't know

My friend shut up there.

this your rhetorics needs to stop.

What have APC done.

What we have now is institutionalized corruption.

Lawlessness

Tell me

How much is subsidy now compared to before.
All the certificateless people with forgery have been shield from this administration.

Som1 that was sacked for forgery has now been reemployed and promoted by this devilish party.

Nigeria has lost more lives than Syria in civil war this year.

Federal character has been dumped to d dustbin.

FG chooses what kind Nd type of court order to obey and which one not to.

Maina gate
Sgf gate
Efcc gate
Bantu gate
Ikoyi gate
Kaduna airport gate
Adeosun gate
Okoni obala gate

And many more.

Pls we are wiser now.
Shuff your propaganda up ur ass. Pls
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by Okadalifestyle(m): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
Imagine the hate and lashing out by youths of NL. Supporting corrupt leaders to take over from corrupt leaders. I mean we should change our ways. Its our future at stake here.
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by jbtobsyn(m): 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
APL33:

You have ur opinion of this regime, leave him with HIS.
Abi must everybody's thoughts/opinion be in line with urs?

All this unnecessary argument and insults won't change either of ur minds. 2019 is almost here.
I am sure you can read and understand well.
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by fakuta(f): 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
i thought this Adams guy is better than this
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
midolian:
If the reign of APC ends next year(which will happen only in dreams), I don't have a problem with it. What I have a problem with is youths clamouring for the return of PDP after all the evil umbrella party has done and is still doing..

In summary, the problem of this country is the youths (people like you In particular)..and sadly, the future of these youths are in a cobweb but they don't know
Your reasoning is one sided...

We're not clamouring for pdp. Our outcry is for the best candidate. So, if pdp or any other parties can produce such, then if not, why not... Because as it stands, APC has no good candidate to present.
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
fakuta:
i thought this Adams guy is better than this
That was before... Everything is changed now.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by Haykay77: 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
aolawale025:
What is clear is this. APC is a one term party
like it is done in Lagos
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by inyenejo(m): 12:21am On Jul 23, 2018
Metuh:

You and the Buhari media cows are the real problem in this country.

Are you trying to tell us that Buhari has performed at all?

How do you even think?
. Are u sure all these people supporting buhari are real humans, joke apart I doubt they are ,what a country. buhari is worst than HIV and aids
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by newslifeop: 12:52am On Jul 23, 2018
hmm
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by edupedia: 1:18am On Jul 23, 2018
aolawale025:
What is clear is this. APC is a one term party

Apostle Suleiman plenty now ...2 for one Kobo... Shiorr
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by Citizenshelm: 1:20am On Jul 23, 2018
PDP Looking For Life After Death –  APC
http://wapnetrealm.com/pdp-looking-life-death-apc/
Re: 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole by ECHICHE: 8:20am On Jul 23, 2018
PDP can now see how painful it is to be an opposition party......... This is just the genesis, by the time it gets to Malachi, ....... It is the born of PDP that will remain.

Pdp must feel the pains of its worst defeat in 2019,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Collect APC Money In Jesus Name And Vote PDP" - Dino Melaye / JPMorgan’s Role in Nigerian Oil Deal Has Come Back To Haunt It - New York Times / President Buhari observes Juma’at prayers at the Grand Mosque ahead of the OIC s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.