Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) (69034 Views)

Uncertainty Persists Over Lagos PDP Governorship Primaries / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP / Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) by coputa(m): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
Mutemenot:
cry RIP
To chair a political party you have to be a hard man Like, not pawpaw. A huge guy like that shouldn't have died of gun menh
Don't you think the ju*u failed him
Re: Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) by Ijaya123: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
greggng:

You guys are funny only his fellow pdp...party members can commit such an act. Killing is in their DNA.. even in the next 40years pdp will not smell power...I heard they are changing name

If you read my post again, I did not accuse any party of the crime. The motive for the killing has not even been disclosed.

Too early to jump into conclusions.
Re: Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) by coputa(m): 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
Obito555:
killing a human being because of money nd power is inhuman. The murderer will be found and face the law
If you kill by the gun,you must surely die by the gun.He looks like a thug.Politics of violence should be discouraged in Nigeria.
Re: Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) by Mutemenot(m): 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2018
coputa:
Don't you think the ju*u failed him

That's y strong men don't use just one. You take from different source. All hardly fail at once
Re: Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) by greggng: 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ijaya123:

If you read my post again, I did not accuse any party of the crime. The motive for the killing has not even been disclosed.

Too early to jump into conclusions.

You can see my message was not meant to ridicule your statement. Some minutes ago I saw a message where the cp lagos state is warning pdp members in Lagos to becareful ...it was a peaceful meeting amongst pdp aimed at reconciliation but they turned it to fight....after they will blame buhari for their disorganization
Re: Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) by coputa(m): 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
Mutemenot:

That's y strong men don't use just one. You take from different source. All hardly fail at once
On the evil day of a man,nothing works,Juju dey sleep but God neither sleeps nor slumber.

1 Like

Re: Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) by ehissi(m): 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
vizkiz:

Basic reason why i don't involve myself in anything political.

Yes oooo! Including commenting in the political section of Nairaland....... undecided
Re: Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) by Mutemenot(m): 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
coputa:
On the evil day of a man,nothing works,Juju dey sleep but God neither sleeps nor slumber.

Well, I wouldn't want to argue 4 some reasons. But don't sound like gun doesn't kill the believers ok
Re: Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
vizkiz:

Why are you afraid?

Go and dine with the elders and you won't have anything to be scared of.

Real men outsmart their rivals in politics.
Re: Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) by madjune(m): 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ode to a thug niggah
Re: Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) by coputa(m): 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
Mutemenot:

Well, I wouldn't want to argue 4 some reasons. But don't sound like gun doesn't kill the believers ok
No,even the believer,there are times things doesn't work out as expected,that's life for you.Nothing last for ever.
Re: Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) by Mutemenot(m): 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
coputa:
No,even the believer,there are times things doesn't work out as expected,that's life for you.Nothing last for ever.

That's all I wanted to read from you . Some believers 'll cover it with theories that has no element of truth .
Re: Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) by ufuosman(m): 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
RIP
Re: Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
vizkiz:

how do mean anything political? political in nigeria you mean? because over here we in politics don't go about killing ourselves.

And if you don't involve in politics don't complain when the price of petrol goes up.
Re: Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
These cretins murdering themselves for nothing.
Re: Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) by Adetayo1978(m): 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
Elections are around the corner ; political killings have started. Only we, Nigerians , can save Nigeria.
Re: Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) by ndcide(m): 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2018
Mutemenot:
cry RIP
To chair a political party you have to be a hard man Like, not pawpaw. A huge guy like that shouldn't have died of gun menh

what should he have done.
Re: Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) by MikkieEl: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
Firefire:
APC and bad belle politics. Same way Engr. Funsho Williams was killed in Lagos and Seun Dina in Ogun State under AC turned APC. embarassed

RIP!

Dapo Dina not Seun Dina
Re: Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) by Kyllahmc(m): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
Obito555:
killing a human being because of money nd power is inhuman. The murderer will be found and face the law
Lol IKR
Re: Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) by Kyllahmc(m): 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
Mutemenot:
cry RIP
Lol this is what I used to think when I was a child... So you think size has anything to do with surviving a gunshot? Naah bro it doesn't! Just pray the bullet doesn't hit any vital part that's how you survive... Slim guys even have better chance of surviving a gunshot, think 2pac, young 50cent? These niggas took more than 5 damn bullets each and still survived... While Biggie's fate was different.
Please bro don't mislead huge guys into thinking their body is bullets proof, our skin is nothing against a bullet... it's a suicide especially when the bullet comes from a pump and double barrel it would just tear em into pieces...

1 Like

Re: Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
Re: Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) by Firefire(m): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
MikkieEl:

Dapo Dina not Seun Dina

Thanks, actually Dipo Dina.

1 Like

Re: Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) by GOFRONT(m): 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
Waawu
Re: Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) by MikkieEl: 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
Firefire:

Thanks, actually Dipo Dina.

Yeah, Dipo Dina. Pardon my typo
Re: Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) by Yankee101: 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
E don start.

Et....Marshall Harry, Funsho Williams, Dele Giwa
Re: Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) by blazer2018: 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
PDP and political assassinations...I can name close to 15 unresolved political assassinations involving PDP members (as suspects or victims) in their 16-year rule...It's raising its ugly head again.
Re: Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) by RexTramadol1: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2018
All Naija politicians are crazy

Killing is in their blood

Why can't you just accept how things are and move on
Re: Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) by blazer2018: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
Firefire:
APC and bad belle politics. Same way Engr. Funsho Williams was killed in Lagos and Dipo Dina in Ogun State under AC turned APC. embarassed

RIP!

Get ur facts straight bro...Dipo Dina was assassinated during Otunba Gbenga Daniels administration...and he was and still a PDP member.
Re: Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) by RevenGeMission: 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
Firefire:
APC and bad belle politics. Same way Engr. Funsho Williams was killed in Lagos and Dipo Dina in Ogun State under AC turned APC. embarassed

RIP!

Wail with dignity , PDP members killing themselves in public

1 Like

Re: Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) by wink2015(m): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
Yoruba Politics!

WILD WILD WEST!
Re: Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) by onatisi(m): 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
how will you be a party leader in nigeria politics without having odeeshi or juju .that is suicide angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform / Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow / Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.