Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,755 members, 7,844,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction (47414 Views)

MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by IamGoke(m): 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Yusuf masha Allah amin

quote me and ya mutu angry

I just have to quote you to confirm your mumuness.

1 Like

Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by jayAjoku(m): 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
After they will say buhari and the entire north is their problem grin grin
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by redsun(m): 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
How can you be happy when you don't have common sense,when you needlessly lack the basic? The key to happiness is true knowledge.knowledge to live contentedly and efficiently.
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by lexy2014: 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
Almaiga:
This man don turn Imo Government to Family Business. I heard that the Chief of Staff is his In-law, the Commissioner for Happiness is his Sister while another Family member is a Special Assistant.
I no go lie u, i wish I was part of his family or tinubus family right now
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by brainhgeek(m): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
Who have we offended in this country sef?
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by BUHARILONGNECK: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
The governor is doing a great job. Imo needs another governor like him.
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by Olodo24: 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
Are they going to be hosting birthday parties and marriage anniversaries there?

Lubbish
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by corenewsonline: 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
yyg1:

Football championships has started, Good Winning Bet tips now Availabe!!

Also make real CASH$$ while analyzing or sharing your Football predictions!!

To Visit Now: [url=nairaland.site/sports]CLICK HERE[/url]

Can we talk?? Drop your phone number pls
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by godswilld10(m): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
Almaiga:
This man don turn Imo Government to Family Business. I heard that the Chief of Staff is his In-law, the Commissioner for Happiness is his Sister while another Family member is a Special Assistant.
e nor better pass some people wen money reach their hand there no fit remember family again
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by nairalandhacker: 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by TrillionBrains(m): 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
[url=trillionclues.com] This can never be a Permanent site cos' Rochas dey conmot DAT seat 2019 ASAP[/url]

Ministry of Happiness indeed��

Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by ridbell01(m): 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
i beg what is news this post please...why are why you posting nonsense moderator.only people on weed will see this as news
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by Queenserah26(f): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2018
Rochas is working undecided
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by kennisman(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
Best governor in eastern part of d country.
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by abike12(f): 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ridiculous
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by sexyanyabubakar(f): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
Almaiga:

Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by BrutusOj(m): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
This man got no shame..it was an eye sore passing through Owerri two days ago. How dirty a state capital is under Okorocha and they still have the guts to write Rochas is working on bill boards is alarming.
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by udemzyudex(m): 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
Welcome development.

They should be fast about it and also take this thing serious.

Those castigating this really don't know the importance of it.
I'll Advice buhari to do same.
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by Almaiga: 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
[quote author=sexyanyabubakar post=69616800][/quote]
Weting concern Buhari with Imo and Okorocha?

Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by vioment: 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
Na green -brown-green dem paint on that road side.
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by Ayo43: 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
Lol this is a joke embarassed
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
Queenserah26:
Rochas is working undecided
IMO people are so useless for allowing this fat fool occupy that seat

1 Like

Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
The manner our so called governor is turning IMO state into an object of derision is very disheartening, what economic impact does the ministry of happiness make in the state affairs? The money disbursed to implement this construction project will be used for other consequential and essential projects in the state. I weep for my state, its heading to its waterloo.

1 Like

Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
Kosewe

Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by cheftea: 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
This is Nigeria. Happiness I see on the faces of IMO people. ���
This country is play ground.
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by hmuhammad(m): 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Yusuf masha Allah amin

quote me and ya mutu angry
God punish IsaAbubakar..... Ameen

1 Like

Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by blessedolu: 12:11am On Jul 23, 2018
I had high regards for this man until he tasted power and became power intoxicated. How are the mighty fallen
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by Dollabiz: 12:53am On Jul 23, 2018
hmm
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by kikake: 2:33am On Jul 23, 2018
foolbuster:
When the wicked are in power the people suffer

Wicked, no be small

This Rochas man watch floods ravage other towns in his state, there he watch people living on two lanes streets without pavement, but the wicked man wastes the state's resources building all sorts of nonsense, including federal prison, police barracks, NUJ offices, 10 lane streets in little town Owerri, cover the roofs of the roads with metal decors, all to satisfy his personal political pursuits. .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / Police Called On Anti-Buhari Protester At Abuja House In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.