Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,489 members, 7,850,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries (26759 Views)

Health Workers Give El-Rufai 48 Hours To Recall Sacked Nurses / Fuel Scarcity Looms As Oil Workers Give FG 7-Day Ultimatum / Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by neweraomo: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
Good morning, Abeg if u know anybody who wants to sell his or her car, Any model and any colour, with A.C and u are sure its perfectly working and valid papers, with price around 2.5 or 3 million as long as the engine is not weak yet, please let the person sell it, its none of my business, Good Morning, what are you thinking. I never see money for food self.
��������

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by philip0906(m): 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
Altern8:
9 months arrears! How do government workers survive this shiit? I bet his own benefits have increased over the years.
They feed on egunje. Their salaries are barely enough but the various bribes and illegal side hustles in the ministries is what they feed fat on

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
Femi Fani Kayode will not see this.
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by majekobaje1: 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
ifa baba
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by 9jaArea: 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
This people should allow the pomo governor to heal he's still in pain.
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by Altern8(m): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
philip0906:

They feed on egunje. Their salaries are barely enough but the various bribes and illegal side hustles in the ministries is what they feed fat on

That’s why corruption can’t stop. The government is forcing its workers to hustle.
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by Afamed: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
limitless101:
Funny Ekiti people. You voted out the party and you're still giving ultimatum. The worst has been done. They should better pray Fayemi isn't worse after all.
Alas they should have voted PDP for continuation of 7 months unpaid salary?

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by folly22(f): 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
Altern8:
9 months arrears! How do government workers survive this shiit? I bet his own benefits have increased over the years.
Osun State APC is owing 18 months uncle
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by kingLebron: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
Pavarottii:
Waste of time...
After he has been voted out. I tot fayemi was voted in to do this clearance?
U people couldn't defend ur votes, u r making noise. This sort of news should be coming in if u guys had voted him in. He owes u people only salaries from now till October wen he steps down.

E be like say dem no hear say Fayose don postpone state assembly meeting till October. So from now till October he will be gathering money he will use to pay SANs wen buhari starts his witch hunting.

They should wait for fayemi the saviour to come and pay the arrears... Even FG dey owe me arrears.

IRANU.

So they should suffer and smile. They shouldn't get paid for what they worked for?
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by folly22(f): 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2018
Afamed:

Alas they should have voted PDP for continuation of 7 months unpaid salary?
Osun State APC is owing 18months
The worst governor in Nigeria as at now
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by Butterflyleo: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
See the letter of ultimatum issued here

https://www.nairaland.com/4627585/breaking-news-fayose-given-ultimatum

Besides the FG has just released another bail out to Fayose of over 5 billion naira again
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by kennisman(m): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
So nairaland you decided to lift ur ban on my account, shame on u.
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by semyman: 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
Yarnvibes:
Interesting

Check out Gov Fayose's Response HERE
Stop misleading and dragging traffic to a hopeless site
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by otokx(m): 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
Just passing by.
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by philip0906(m): 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
Altern8:

That’s why corruption can’t stop. The government is forcing its workers to hustle.
Yes...but then the average Nigerian is greedy, reason why our politicians still loot despite all their wealth. Pay these workers 250k per month, they'll still collect bribes
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by folly22(f): 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
Butterflyleo:
See the letter of ultimatum issued here

https://www.nairaland.com/4627585/breaking-news-fayose-given-ultimatum

Besides the FG has just released another bail out to Fayose of over 5 billion naira again
Bail out fund was given to Aregbegbese but the useless man is still owning 36 half months salary and pension making 18 full months. Gratitude for retirees has not been paid

Which state is owning more than Aregbesola 18 full months salary?
Useless party
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by wink2015(m): 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ekiti state should invest in Agriculture and massively downsize its over bloated civil service that is just a waste of man hour.

If crude oil money does not come from the soil of the Niger delta region they are in trouble.

States in Nigeria live in self deception.

What stop Ekiti state with its massive land from partnering with Lagos state to at least cultivate rice, tomatoes or cocoa.

Kebbi state and Lagos state have demonstrated that partnership will enhance growth and development among state.

I want to see Edo state and Delta state work together in Agriculture.

If Ekiti state civil servants wait for salaries they will wait indefinitely as corrupt outgoing governor Ayodele Fayose may have diverted their money.

It is one of the reality in Nigeria politics.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by Sleekfingers: 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
Hehehe, fayose jail time looming. Ekiti make Una no expect any salary o. Fayose don waste Una money on election. Hehehe enjoy
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by Ahmeduana(m): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
Is there anything worse you can do? You've sold your vote to the highest bidder while forgotten that they will earn a living, if i were fayose i won't pay them till the end of my tenure.
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by folly22(f): 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
Sleekfingers:
Hehehe, fayose jail time looming. Ekiti make Una no expect any salary o. Fayose don waste Una money on election. Hehehe enjoy
That means na kirikiri prison Aregbegbese go go. That useless governor is owing 18months
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by evansjeff(m): 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
pekeyim:
U guys are not serious. U couldnt defend your votes

Are you mad ni? Defend which vote? who voted for him? Which worker in his right sense will vote for a party that has refused to pay his salaries for almost a whole year?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by IkemChris(m): 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
This man is in severe political, economic, social, physical and buharial pains. Now these people want to give him money owing pains don't kill him ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by sabidey: 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
Pavarottii:
Waste of time...
After he has been voted out. I tot fayemi was voted in to do this clearance?
U people couldn't defend ur votes, u r making noise. This sort of news should be coming in if u guys had voted him in. He owes u people only salaries from now till October wen he steps down.

E be like say dem no hear say Fayose don postpone state assembly meeting till October. So from now till October he will be gathering money he will use to pay SANs wen buhari starts his witch hunting.

They should wait for fayemi the saviour to come and pay the arrears... Even FG dey owe me arrears.

IRANU.
who was in charge when the workers weren't paid?....do you reason at all?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by divinelove(m): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
He is still in pains
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by Butterflyleo: 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
folly22:
Bail out fund was given to Aregbegbese but the useless man is still owning 36 half months salary and pension making 18 full months. Gratitude for retirees has not been paid

Which state is owning more than Aregbesola 18 full months salary?
Useless party

Kindly stop being repugnantly silly. We are talking about Ekiti and you are talking about Aregbe. You better check to ensure your head is screwed on right.

Even if you wish to focus your disjointed reasoning on Osun I would make it known to you that Osun is way better than Ekiti regarding the utilization of bail out funds for salaries. This issue has been investigated, queried and every penny traced and below is the finding.

APPROVAL AND RELEASE OF THE BAIL-OUT LOAN

The request for the sum of N88,215,468,757.27 which comprised N64,327,492,947.01 and N23,887,975,810.26 for State and Local Governments respectively was forwarded to the Central Bank of Nigeria in July, 2015.

However, the sum of N34,988,990,000,covering N25,871,920,000 and N9,117,070,000 for State and Local Governments respectively was actually approved and released by the Central Bank of Nigeria to the State Government of Osun in August, 2015. The approval letters are hereby attached as Annexure II

UTILISATION OF THE FUND
The utilization of the approved fund in respect of the State Government are as stated below:
Actual amount received = N25,871,920,000.00
Payment made in respect of salaries and allowances of State Government Workers
(Civil Servants and Teachers) = N20,651,082,846.25

Payment made in respect of pensions for the retired Civil Servants and
Teachers= N5,212,057,964.89

Accrued Bank Charges= N5,426,154.60
Total amount spent=N25,868,566,925.74

Balance= N3,353,034.26

Details of the payment made, including copies of certified Bank Statements, are attached as Annexure III

The utilization of the approved fund in respect of the Local Governments are as stated below:

Actual amount received=N9,117,070,000.00

Payment made in respect of salaries and
allowances of staff of Local Govern-ments and Primary School Teachers = N7,789,943,410.92

Payment made in respect of pensions for the retired workers of Local Governments and Primary School Teachers =N1,147,237,318.66

Accrued Bank Charges= N6,662,480.97

Total amount spent=N8,943,843,210.55

Balance=N173,226,789.45

CONCLUSION
6.1 Based on the findings and observations enumerated in paragraph 5(i)-(viii) as well as series of facts and figures made available to this Honourable House, the sum of N34,988,990,000.00,which was approved and released as bail-out loan to the State Government of Osun by the Federal Government of Nigeria in the year 2015, was judiciously utilized.

https://omojuwa.com/2016/12/exclusive-detailed-breakdown-osun-state-spent-bailout-fund/

Based on the above, Osun state has been transparent according to the findings unlike Ekiti state that had been riddled with corruption from Fayose.

The pensioners in Osun state were captured in the request for bail out funds but the CBN did not release anything for pensioners. However Aregbe still went ahead and paid them from the bail out funds made available.

If you have the findings of any investigative report on how Fayose spent the bail outs given to him for salaries then present same here and stop being silly.

All he has ever done is lie to the Ekiti civil service despite receiving the bail outs.

Prove me wrong or remain silly forever.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by Lumig: 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
goldcoinhub:
Ekiti workers have issued a fourteen-day ultimatum to Governor Ayo Fayose to pay all arrears of salaries and pension of retirees.

Acting under the aegis of Ekiti State Organized Labour, they said the Fayose government must clear all arrears of workers’ entitlements before a new government takes office on October 16.

The workers’ demand were contained in a bulletin issued on Saturday, Daily Post reports

Their demands also include payment of over seven months deduction, payment nine month arrears to local government workers and primary school teachers.

They also advocated payment of eleven months and six months pensions to local government pensioners and state government pensioners respectively.

The bulletin reads:

“Workers in the public service of Ekiti State have been suffering over the years with nobody to rescue them in relation to payment of salaries, pensions and other benefits.

“The import of this is that the condition of service of an average worker in Ekiti is deplorable or poor despite the huge funds allocated to Ekiti State from the Federation Account between 2014 to date.

“In view of the present development in the state occasioned by the result of the governorship election, it has become necessary to assess the implication on welfare of workers vis-à-vis the arrears of unpaid salaries.

“In order to avoid a situation whereby the incoming government may wish to foot drag on the payment of the arrears of salaries on the premise that the organized labour was inept to the payment of same by the outgoing government thus amounting t a huge financial burden on the new government.

“The state government is hereby given a 14-day ultimatum to meet these demands.”

https://lailasnews.com/ekiti-workers-give-fayose-14-day-ultimatum-to-clear-unpaid-salaries/

They are just waking after Fayose has used their brains finish
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by billyG(m): 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
After his tenure expiration,he shld b release to d mob stark naked.
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by folly22(f): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Kindly stop being repugnantly silly. We are talking about Ekiti and you are talking about Aregbe. You better check to ensure your head is screwed on right.

Even if you wish to focus your disjointed reasoning on Osun I would make it known to you that Osun is way better than Ekiti regarding the utilization of bail out funds for salaries. This issue has been investigated, queried and every penny traced and below is the finding.

https://omojuwa.com/2016/12/exclusive-detailed-breakdown-osun-state-spent-bailout-fund/

Based on the above, Osun state has been transparent according to the findings unlike Ekiti state that had been riddled with corruption from Fayose.

The pensioners in Osun state were captured in the request for bail out funds but the CBN did not release anything for pensioners. However Aregbe still went ahead and paid them from the bail out funds made available.

If you have the findings of any investigative report on how Fayose spent the bail outs given to him for salaries then present same here and stop being silly.

All he has ever done is lie to the Ekiti civil service despite receiving the bail outs.

Prove me wrong or remain silly forever.
Shut your stupid mouth up. You stupid people supporting one evil party against another. We are still in the same Nigeria. Every none functioning party should be chased out. Stupid people. May your life experience what an average osun State worker is going through, Amen

Which state in Nigeria is owing 18 months full salary except Aregbegbese. Heartless people
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by Streetgent: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
With the sort of comments on this thread I can clearly conclude the average Nigeria n is heartless. N these same people attack buhari daily.smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by Butterflyleo: 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
folly22:
Shut your stupid mouth up. You stupid people supporting one evil party against another. We are still in the same Nigeria. Every none functioning party should be chased out. Stupid people. May your life experience what an average osun State worker is going through, Amen

Which state in Nigeria is owing 18 months full salary except Aregbegbese. Heartless people

To show that the stupid one is actually you, you have been the one trying real hard to counter every post on this thread with Aregbe this and Osun that and doing comparisons in the favour of PDP yet you claim someone else is the one supporting one party above the other.

Even now you just did it again in this post of yours.

Kindly take your bipolar self and take several seats. If you do not have a modicum of common sense and intelligent analysis available in you, go and either beg , borrow, negotiate for some so you would actually be able to say something else besides Aregbesola and 18 months everywhere without being able to run a strict comparison as I just helped your silly head to do free of charge here.

Kindly stop quoting me until you actually get what you lack upstairs.

Your moniker folly22 seems perfect for you.

Folly actually means foolishness so I can understand why you mirror your moniker.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by folly22(f): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
Butterflyleo:

To show that the stupid one is actually you, you have been the one trying real hard to counter every post on this thread with Aregbe this and Osun that and doing comparisons in the favour of PDP yet you claim someone else is the one supporting one party above the other.

Even now you just did it again in this post of yours.

Kindly take your bipolar self and take several seats. If you do not have a modicum of common sense and intelligent analysis available in you, go and either beg , borrow, negotiate for some so you would actually be able to say something else besides Aregbesola and 18 months everywhere without being able to run a strict comparison as I just helped your silly head to do free of charge here.

Kindly stop quoting me until you actually get what you lack upstairs.

Your moniker folly22 seems perfect for you.

Folly actually means foolishness so I can understand why you mirror your moniker.
He can't deal with the truth. He is pained. Sorry en. Tell ur useless party governor to do the needful. You are welcome.
Have a happy night rest guy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon To Ambrose Alli / APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong / Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.