Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,489 members, 7,850,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries (26758 Views)

Health Workers Give El-Rufai 48 Hours To Recall Sacked Nurses / Fuel Scarcity Looms As Oil Workers Give FG 7-Day Ultimatum / Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by Butterflyleo: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
folly22:
He can't deal with the truth. He is pained. Sorry en. Tell ur useless party governor to do the needful. You are welcome.
Have a happy night rest guy.

The person who has been so pained that they have been seeking attention by fire by force using Aregbe and Osun and presenting it before everyone is now claiming that I am pained. cheesy

What a cop out

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by afoltundeseun(m): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
Yarnvibes:
Interesting

Check out Gov Fayose's Response ONLY A FOOL WILL CLICK HERE
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by Altern8(m): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
folly22:
Osun State APC is owing 18 months uncle

Wow Aunty!
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by ojimaduchidirim: 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:
You people ain't considerate ooo cheesy Noo Fayose won't pay anything, he is in pain, he is in severe pain! grin

wat do u mean?is it nt dia moni hw is dat dia cry fayose shld carry his cross
after he cus dem pain nd mak dia life miserable al dis months of unpayment do u even pity nd considered dos staff nd dia family b4 judgin dem 4 dia action

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by dahnimoh(m): 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
When is the count down starting.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by Mccullum: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
Pavarottii:
Waste of time...
After he has been voted out. I tot fayemi was voted in to do this clearance?
U people couldn't defend ur votes, u r making noise. This sort of news should be coming in if u guys had voted him in. He owes u people only salaries from now till October wen he steps down.

E be like say dem no hear say Fayose don postpone state assembly meeting till October. So from now till October he will be gathering money he will use to pay SANs wen buhari starts his witch hunting.

They should wait for fayemi the saviour to come and pay the arrears... Even FG dey owe me arrears.

IRANU.

I can sight you frustrated pdp fan....

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by FBIL: 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
Backstabbers can't stop behaving the same old ways. Because you think Fayose lost the election, right? That election result will be nullified in due course. Continue...!!
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by bakila: 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
Pavarottii:
Waste of time...
U people couldn't defend ur votes, u r making noise. This sort of news should be coming in if u guys had voted him in. He owes u people only salaries from now till October wen he steps down.

E be like say dem no hear say Fayose don postpone state assembly meeting till October. So from now till October he will be gathering money 6he will use to pay SANs wen buhari starts his witch hunting.

They should wait for fayemi the saviour to come and pay the arrears... Even FG dey owe me arrears.

IRANU.
Disconvulated incoherence, lacking in sense and delivery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by Ategberoson(m): 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
Pavarottii:
Waste of time...

E be like say dem no hear say Fayose don postpone state assembly meeting till October. So from now till October he will be gathering money he will use to pay SANs wen buhari starts his witch hunting.

IRANU.

this imbeciles talk again. your sense of reasoning is having a setback if you need someone to tell you

can you say sth like this if your parent are the one not receiving salaries for 9 months? pls if u don't have idea of what to say just keep mute

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by stoic6ix: 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
The people's governor... I must reiterate
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by mechanics(m): 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
He's owing workers salaries and expect to win, that's impossible, the people are now wise.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by Hashimyussufamao(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
ojimaduchidirim:

wat do u mean?is it nt dia moni hw is dat dia cry fayose shld carry his cross
after he cus dem pain nd mak dia life miserable al dis months of unpayment do u even pity nd considered dos staff nd dia family b4 judgin dem 4 dia action

gosh! don't be harsh bro, na joke.
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
pekeyim:
U guys are not serious. U couldnt defend your votes

With empty stomach abi?
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by OlaMiki: 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
u be bad person oooo grin grin grin grin grin
potoX:
I'm in pains and I call on the international community to come to my rescue grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by usecondom(m): 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
You are mad you this uncut child of no father.
oshe11:
They are MAD

They should go and meet who they SOLD their VOTES to
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by oshe11: 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
usecondom:
You are mad you this uncut child of no father.
If only you parents "usecondom"
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by ofuonyebi: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
i think the calamity of this man is becoming enlarged daily...mr stomach infrastructure...suddenly forgot that the workers he was deceiving

have not eating for almost 9-month....mr. i have immunity ....can you see now that the people are wiser than you at last?

and the same way your predecessor iroko left shamefully at ondo state is the same disease that brought you down...workers syndrome!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by shabak: 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
Pavarottii:
Waste of time...

IRANU.
please use your brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by drlateef: 12:06am On Jul 23, 2018
They should hold him down and kuku finish breaking the neck that police slap no fit do. They should chop off his wrist if he still continues to make noise. Serves him right.
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by Farkson(m): 12:59am On Jul 23, 2018
[quote author=Pavarottii post=69613965]Waste of time...

IRANU. [It pain u very obviously... No apology.]
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by seguno2: 3:44am On Jul 23, 2018
madridguy:
Ekiti State workers don't have a single pity for the man in severe pain grin grin grin

Fayose, pay their money.

Unlike foolish Osun State workers who are owed several months and years of salaries, deductions and pensions by Aregbesola?
Why do you think that Osun State workers are so stupid
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by Burgerlomo: 5:31am On Jul 23, 2018
madridguy:
Ekiti State workers don't have a single pity for the man in severe pain grin grin grin

Fayose, pay their money.

Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by badesco(m): 8:25am On Jul 23, 2018
Am sure if fayose have the money, will surely pay.
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by ameh99: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2018
Stupid! So they've suddenly woken from their slumber... cool cool cool
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by topmost4u(m): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2018
When you people went on strike sometimes ago, when he still has 2 years or there about he told you people that he too would go on strike, now he has just less than 3 months to go, you people are now bragging. Oyo lewa
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by Akainzo(m): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2018
oshe11:
They are MAD

They should go and meet who they SOLD their VOTES to

Is their salary supposed to be a bargaining chip for their votes?
Does their "selling" votes imply they aren't entitled to their salaries?

I wonder how you process these thoughts, I really wonder!
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by Lipscomb(m): 10:53am On Jul 23, 2018
Double whala for dead body .
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by Lipscomb(m): 10:54am On Jul 23, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
Make him go steal money to pay u? As if Fayose will even look your side
yeah let him go and steal from where he stolen the one he used for campaign.
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by Afamed: 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2018
folly22:
Osun State APC is owing 18months The worst governor in Nigeria as at now
Another lie from the PDP E warriors
Re: Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries by folly22(f): 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
Afamed:

Another lie from the PDP E warriors
If u don't know something, it's better to stfu. Your Aregbegbese is owning half month salary from September 2015 till this moment, that is 36months half salary, making 18months full salary. Since 2015, he only paid December 2017 full salary, even June half salary have not been paid till almost the end of June

A man that signed mou to start paying full salary by second quarter of the year, useless party that can leave up to promise. Promise and fail people.

Go do your research well before you spill out rubbish out of your mouth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) / Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon To Ambrose Alli / APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.