Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Which Choice Is BEST To Follow? (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Choice Is BEST To Follow? (Photo) (987 Views)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / 3 Plus-Sized Slay Mamas Tried To Follow The Ladder To Heaven. One Fell / Which Cream Is Best To Make My Chocolate Skin Glow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Choice Is BEST To Follow? (Photo) by Clinton0147: 7:46am On Jul 23, 2018
Guys,
Which choice is best to follow among this
Meeting the One who is glad to have you in his/her life or you been glad to have him/her in your life
which one is best to go for?

As a lady and As a Man

Please your contributions is highly needed...

Re: Which Choice Is BEST To Follow? (Photo) by mimimile93: 7:51am On Jul 23, 2018
None of them. Ladies are glad to have u because u have the guap. Once u get broke the will be glad to dump u.

Stay away from women. They are parasites
Re: Which Choice Is BEST To Follow? (Photo) by Clinton0147: 7:53am On Jul 23, 2018
Meeeeeen @ Mimimile93x you might be right but dont you think its not in all cases...?
Re: Which Choice Is BEST To Follow? (Photo) by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:54am On Jul 23, 2018
grin

Who's GLAD TO HAVE ME in his life wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Choice Is BEST To Follow? (Photo) by Clinton0147: 7:58am On Jul 23, 2018
@QueenSuccubus Someone will someday...
Re: Which Choice Is BEST To Follow? (Photo) by mimimile93: 8:02am On Jul 23, 2018
Clinton0147:
Meeeeeen @ Mimimile93x you might be right but dont you think its not in all cases...?

yeah! Not all cases.

It's only aplicable in d case were d lady is a Nigerian and she is born from the 80s.

1 Like

Re: Which Choice Is BEST To Follow? (Photo) by princfred(m): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Who's GLAD TO HAVE ME in his life wink cheesy

smart.
Re: Which Choice Is BEST To Follow? (Photo) by UniversalDove: 10:50am On Aug 05, 2018
mimimile93:

yeah! Not all cases.

It's only aplicable in d case were d lady is a Nigerian and she is born from the 80s.
lol young man. grin
Re: Which Choice Is BEST To Follow? (Photo) by Clinton0147: 8:12am On Oct 12, 2018
Lol grin grin grin

mimimile93:

yeah! Not all cases.

(1) (Reply)

Finally Finally I Have Decided To Drop My Pictures For The Ladies On Here / Na Me Born Am, Na Me dey Bleep Am / Question For The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.