Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Which Cream Is Best To Make My Chocolate Skin Glow. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Cream Is Best To Make My Chocolate Skin Glow. (13441 Views)

Help ! What Cream Is Best For My Skin / Please What Cream Is Best For A Very Sensitive Fair Skin? / This Is My 8th Abortion, Sperm Makes Your Skin Glow - See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Cream Is Best To Make My Chocolate Skin Glow. by MrAwesome001(m): 9:22am On May 04, 2019
I'm a chocolate skinned guy and I do need an inexpensive cream that can make me brighter and not bleach my skin.
a very affordable cream please. thank you.
Re: Which Cream Is Best To Make My Chocolate Skin Glow. by logan2(m): 12:53pm On May 04, 2019
Bronze Vaseline lotion thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Which Cream Is Best To Make My Chocolate Skin Glow. by pocohantas(f): 12:55pm On May 04, 2019
MrAwesome001:
I'm a chocolate skinned guy and I do need an inexpensive cream that can make me brighter and not bleach my skin.

They always say this. No worry, your real colour will soon start coming out, then you glow with pride. wink

Try Caro White.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Cream Is Best To Make My Chocolate Skin Glow. by mhizv(f): 1:16pm On May 04, 2019
MrAwesome001:

Check vspbotanics on Instagram....
Re: Which Cream Is Best To Make My Chocolate Skin Glow. by NUJABEZ: 1:17pm On May 04, 2019
You need soap and cream for fresh glowing skin.

I've used a combination of Jergens Body Wash (N2, 500) and Nivea Cocoa Butter lotion (N1,800) with great result.

You can also try Dr. Palmers cocoa butter lotion and bath scrub (would cost about N5k for both items).

You also need to eat lots of fruits, cut down or eliminate sugar and sugary foods for your diet in order to achieve the best glow.

I have very lovely and healthy skin. I don't even need to dress fancy cuz my skin speaks for me.
Re: Which Cream Is Best To Make My Chocolate Skin Glow. by anthonyuncle(m): 1:58pm On May 04, 2019
go to instagram, search for @ja_glow

they're into organic cosmetics(100% natural),
chat them up & u'll get something very good & healthy for ur skin
Re: Which Cream Is Best To Make My Chocolate Skin Glow. by anthonyuncle(m): 1:58pm On May 04, 2019
go to instagram, search for @ja_glow

they're into organic cosmetics(100% natural),
chat them up & u'll get something very good & healthy for ur skin
Re: Which Cream Is Best To Make My Chocolate Skin Glow. by Adonko(m): 2:20pm On May 04, 2019
MrAwesome001:
hey bro even though am light skinned but you could see yourself through my skin. Cream is good but overrated.try and do these things always.

- Always use Dettol liquid anytime you want to have your bath, if you have shower, pour the water into a bucket and add some Dettol to it, this will help eliminate skin disease such eczema, stretch marks etc and your skin will glow.

- make eating of carrots and avocado pear a habit, I mean eat it almost every other day, including other fruits and veggies.

- Try and stay away from hot sun and if must enter use a face cap and when back run to have your bath (_using Dettol).

- if you have successfully gotten the cream you want, after bath ESP night time ( daytime also), don't dry with towel use the cream on it like that and stay close to the fan to dry off.

- Drink Pap (Akamu) regularly

- make sure you have your bath always at least twice a day.

Do this, be dedicated and committed to it and you will marvel at the tremendous changes you will notice .

10 Likes

Re: Which Cream Is Best To Make My Chocolate Skin Glow. by duvetmaster: 2:41pm On May 04, 2019
Pears baby cream. It will make your skin glow

3 Likes

Re: Which Cream Is Best To Make My Chocolate Skin Glow. by AnnaWrites: 3:04pm On May 04, 2019
Nivea cocoa mixed with carrot oil. You can use without carrot oil though. It's still great that way.

In the end, your skin health is still largely dependent on what you eat and drink.

2 Likes

Re: Which Cream Is Best To Make My Chocolate Skin Glow. by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 04, 2019
NA wa ohhh. This one is serious
Adonko:
hey bro even though am light skinned but you could see yourself through my skin. Cream is good but overrated.try and do these things always.

- Always use Dettol liquid anytime you want to have your bath, if you have shower, pour the water into a bucket and add some Dettol to it, this will help eliminate skin disease such eczema, stretch marks etc and your skin will glow.

- make eating of carrots and avocado pear a habit, I mean eat it almost every other day, including other fruits and veggies.

- Try and stay away from hot sun and if must enter use a face cap and when back run to have your bath (_using Dettol).

- if you have successfully gotten the cream you want, after bath ESP night time ( daytime also), don't dry with towel use the cream on it like that and stay close to the fan to dry off.

- Drink Pap (Akamu) regularly

- make sure you have your bath always at least twice a day.

Do this, be dedicated and committed to it and you will marvel at the tremendous changes you will notice .
Re: Which Cream Is Best To Make My Chocolate Skin Glow. by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:18pm On May 04, 2019
duvetmaster:
Pears baby cream. It will make your skin glow

op is a bricklayer don't prescribe such cream to him
Re: Which Cream Is Best To Make My Chocolate Skin Glow. by momokiddies: 8:02pm On May 04, 2019
NUJABEZ:
You need soap and cream for fresh glowing skin.

I've used a combination of Jergens Body Wash (N2, 500) and Nivea Cocoa Butter lotion (N1,800) with great result.

You can also try Dr. Palmers cocoa butter lotion and bath scrub (would cost about N5k for both items).

You also need to eat lots of fruits, cut down or eliminate sugar and sugary foods for your diet in order to achieve the best glow.

I have very lovely and healthy skin. I don't even need to dress fancy cuz my skin speaks for me.

I use Palmers. will like to add bath scrub to it. is there any one you will recommend ? a particular brand ? or I should go for any ? please respond
Re: Which Cream Is Best To Make My Chocolate Skin Glow. by NUJABEZ: 3:27am On May 05, 2019
momokiddies:

I use Palmers. will like to add bath scrub to it. is there any one you will recommend ? a particular brand ? or I should go for any ? please respond

My bath gel of choice i.e liquid soap is Jergens goat milk. I also use anything from Palmers.

I wash and scrub weekly with a product from ORIFLAME. I don't use daily because I've found it makes me more susceptible to sweating. Not necessarily a bad thing because it is as a result of more open pores.
Re: Which Cream Is Best To Make My Chocolate Skin Glow. by momokiddies: 4:26pm On May 05, 2019
NUJABEZ:

My bath gel of choice i.e liquid soap is Jergens goat milk. I also use anything from Palmers.

I wash and scrub weekly with a product from ORIFLAME. I don't use daily because I've found it makes me more susceptible to sweating. Not necessarily a bad thing because it is as a result of more open pores.

thanks
Re: Which Cream Is Best To Make My Chocolate Skin Glow. by femora007(m): 5:52pm On May 05, 2019
logan2:
Bronze Vaseline lotion thank me later
What is the price?
Re: Which Cream Is Best To Make My Chocolate Skin Glow. by logan2(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2019
femora007:
What is the price?
600_1000 depends on your location
Re: Which Cream Is Best To Make My Chocolate Skin Glow. by JerryLegend(m): 8:50pm On May 05, 2019
NUJABEZ:

Where can one get the original of the Jergens goat milk body wash, it's not on most Nigerian online store e.g Jumia
Re: Which Cream Is Best To Make My Chocolate Skin Glow. by NUJABEZ: 9:21pm On May 05, 2019
JerryLegend:

Where can one get the original of the Jergens goat milk body wash, it's not on mosrt Nigerian online store e.g Jumia

I buy from any store that sells it. Never bought a fake one before.
Re: Which Cream Is Best To Make My Chocolate Skin Glow. by JerryLegend(m): 10:39pm On May 05, 2019
NUJABEZ:

I buy from any store that sells it. Never bought a fake one before.
Stores like where? Which city are you in?
Re: Which Cream Is Best To Make My Chocolate Skin Glow. by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 05, 2019
grin[i][/i]
DOUBLEWAHALA:

cheesy
DOUBLEWAHALA:

Re: Which Cream Is Best To Make My Chocolate Skin Glow. by NUJABEZ: 12:54am On May 06, 2019
JerryLegend:

Stores like where? Which city are you in?

I am in Lagos. Stores like JUSTRITE, Shoprite, Addide, or just about any decently sized supermarket.
Re: Which Cream Is Best To Make My Chocolate Skin Glow. by Deltatoto: 8:24pm On May 08, 2019
mhizv:

Check vspbotanics on Instagram....
how are you?
Re: Which Cream Is Best To Make My Chocolate Skin Glow. by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
DOUBLEWAHALA:

I remember when I used to engage on that job.
mehn e show for my body till my people no fit recognize me again
Re: Which Cream Is Best To Make My Chocolate Skin Glow. by besun(f): 12:55pm On May 18, 2022
Thanks all

(1) (Reply)

/ Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? / Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.