Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,387 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter (12689 Views)

Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter by cruzzkhater(m): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2018
Busty Nigerian Lady posts pictures of her nudes on twitter.

A female Nigerian @beckychos Twitter user posted her nudes on twitter.
She captioned : Good morning y'all
Click on the Link below to send her uncensored pictures
https://www.1960ng.com/busty-nigerian-lady-posts-pictures-of-her-nudes-on-twitter/

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter by Bukky001(m): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2018
Child of the world

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter by Tallesty1(m): 10:40am On Jul 23, 2018
Ugly bags

The type versaline crew will see and their hands will not be in the mood again

2 Likes

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 23, 2018
She doesn't even know what suits her yet. Look how she's looking like a masquerade.
Abiiiike:

[s] And you do not look like a masquerade??... aiish! I find it very funny when women feel so comfortable while defaming other women.

She shared those pics out of self love, aunty, she doesn't need your approval after all, it's her body not yours.

Go and work more on yourself and stop displaying so much hatred for a woman like you. [/s]
Look at this one! Do you even know the meaning of the word "Defaming?" or it just crossed your mind and you felt like using it? If condemning what I'm seeing here is called 'Hatred', then you don't know what hate is. So being a woman means I must show solidarity for sisterhood even when the said sister isn't reasonable? Do you have sense at all? Keep defending your masquerade look-alike sister, and I say that unapologetically. And hey, speaking of fixing one's life, yours is completely damaged. How on earth will I hate on someone who has little or no value for herself? In fact, the only value I can place on her is on the number of men her nudes can attract. Red hair, disgusting nose rings and shameless. What a human being to hate on! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter by neonly: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2018
Milk factory loading
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 23, 2018
Daddy problems
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter by RevenGeMission: 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
wurgly bissh
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter by donstan18: 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
She obviously posted what an average Nigerian lady can offer to the society.
Ass and boobs, nothing else, even ladies condemning her are not holy.

They should keep doing what they know best.

11 Likes

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter by donstan18: 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter by pawshjai(f): 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
Please warris dis?
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter by MemeKing: 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
off to twitter

7 Likes

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter by MemeKing: 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
did the user deactivate or what ?

can't find it

11 Likes

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter by potbelly(m): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
Oga this one wey you don blur the picture so
wetin you want make Vaseline crew enjoy? grin grin
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter by Abiiiike(f): 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
kimbraa:
She doesn't even know what suits her yet. Look how she's looking like a masquerade.

And you do not look like a masquerade??... aiish! I find it very funny when women feel so comfortable while defaming other women.

She shared those pics out of self love, aunty, she doesn't need your approval after all, it's her body not yours.

Go and work more on yourself and stop displaying so much hatred for a woman like you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter by potbelly(m): 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
Shots fired!!! lipsrsealed
Abiiiike:

And you do not look like a masquerade??... aiish! I find it very funny when women feel so comfortable while defaming other women.

Go and work more on yourself and stop displaying so much hatred for a woman like you.

2 Likes

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter by donstan18: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
Abiiiike:

And you do not look like a masquerade?? .. aiish! I find it very funny when women feel so comfortable while defaming other women.

Go and work more on yourself and stop displaying so much hatred for a woman like you .

JEHOOOVA!! grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter by nazablossom(f): 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
Product marketing cheesy
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter by nazablossom(f): 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
Product marketing grin
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter by OneCorner: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
MemeKing:
off to twitter
Nisho ni be

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter by surveyProf(m): 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
Lie!! She is not from Nigeria
African American (Parents from Burkina Faso �� )

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter by jhorjhor: 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
Check my signature for free data
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter by jesmond3945: 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
These girls are not normal they need medical help
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter by mimimile93: 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
Women are among animals without brains..
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter by Cholls(m): 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
Tallesty1:
Ugly bags

The type versaline crew will see and their hands will not be in the mood again
my brother i swear down
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter by Abiiiike(f): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
kimbraa:
She doesn't even know what suits her yet. Look how she's looking like a masquerade.Look at this one! Do you even know the meaning of the word "Defaming?" or it just crossed your mind and you felt like using it? If condemning what I'm seeing here is called 'Hatred', then you don't know what hate is. So being a woman means I must show solidarity for sisterhood even when the said sister isn't reasonable? Do you have sense at all? Keep defending your masquerade look-alike sister, and I say that unapologetically. And hey, speaking of fixing one's life, yours is completely damaged. How on earth will I hate on someone who has little or no value for herself? In fact, the only value I can place on her is on the number of men her nudes can attract. Red hair, disgusting nose rings and shameless. What a human being to hate on! cheesy

Lol.. good luck!

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter by nairaland20: 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter by Nightmareo07: 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
undecided
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter by Tiimy(m): 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
Already started following her... Thanks O.p grin cheesy
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter by Tiimy(m): 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
MemeKing:
did the user deactivate or what ?

can't find it
chocolatebeckyy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) / Heavy Backside!!! Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves On Instagram (photos) / Drop Your Whatsapp Number Let Me Chat You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.