Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Wife Caught Husband Sleeping With Her Mother (see Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Caught Husband Sleeping With Her Mother (see Photos) (10145 Views)

Strange! Young Boy Marries Woman Old Enough To Be His Mother - See Why (PHOTOS) / Married Woman Caught By Husband Sleeping With Another Man In A Hotel / School Son Impregnated School Mother (SEE PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Caught Husband Sleeping With Her Mother (see Photos) by Olabode09: 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
A 53-year-old woman, Samantha Chiumbo, who came to nurse her daughter’s newborn baby with her was recently caught in bed with her son-in-law in the Kamba community in Tsavo Area of Kenya.

The Kenyan woman who said she has never slept with any man for the past 18 years, after her husband’s death, blamed lack of sex for the cause of her misconduct and lamented that she did not know what came over her.

“I can’t say what really came over me, I just couldn’t control myself after seeing my son-in-law’s unclothedness that evening. I have not been with any other man since my husband’s death 18 years ago. This is a shameful thing that I have done. Can my daughter ever forgive me?”

Read Also: Sex Scandal: House Boy Leaks Sex Video of His Madam (Video+Photo) https:///2uK8zEy

According to the wife and daughter of the woman, Durah Ashura “I caught my husband naked with my mother in his room as I arrived from the market that evening.” I never thought he could lure my mother too, but I’ve always known him to be promiscuous.”

Speaking with the husband and father of two; Ashura, he said the mother-in-law threatened to expose him if he refused to have sex with her, noting that the woman had caught him with their housemaid before.

However, the wife has filed a case in the court seeking a divorce, stressing that she cannot continue with a man that has slept with her mother.

The couple is to appear before a magistrate court in Marimanti on the 2nd of August for hearing.

https://dailyfamily.ng/wife-caught-husband-sleeping-with-her-mother-see-photos/

Re: Wife Caught Husband Sleeping With Her Mother (see Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
grin

You held it in for 18 years only to give up the goodies for your own son-in-law? I thought konji is only a male affliction.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Husband Sleeping With Her Mother (see Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
Bite mama bite pikin... Man you can do grin
Re: Wife Caught Husband Sleeping With Her Mother (see Photos) by PharmaGirl(f): 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nollywood should make this into a movie.
Suggested title here smiley

'Is this not madness'? 1&2

3 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Husband Sleeping With Her Mother (see Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
two blood related kpekus vandalized by vandalist..... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Caught Husband Sleeping With Her Mother (see Photos) by bjayx: 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Caught Husband Sleeping With Her Mother (see Photos) by Ebimor96: 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
angry
Re: Wife Caught Husband Sleeping With Her Mother (see Photos) by Ebimor96: 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
angry grin
Re: Wife Caught Husband Sleeping With Her Mother (see Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
In the UK this is a normal day on 'The Jeremy Kyle Show' undecided

And the mother will come on stage with no shame telling her daughter 'I did what you could never do for him' grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Husband Sleeping With Her Mother (see Photos) by RevenGeMission: 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
Bloggers and lies
Re: Wife Caught Husband Sleeping With Her Mother (see Photos) by jhorjhor: 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
Check my signature for free data
Re: Wife Caught Husband Sleeping With Her Mother (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
It used to be Jerry Springer show
LivingFree:

And the mother will come on stage with no shame telling her daughter 'I did what you could never do for him' grin grin grin

Re: Wife Caught Husband Sleeping With Her Mother (see Photos) by Cholls(m): 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
LivingFree:

my brothers what is this one saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Caught Husband Sleeping With Her Mother (see Photos) by TWservices: 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
May God help us.

Check my signature.
Re: Wife Caught Husband Sleeping With Her Mother (see Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
Abomination...blood sacrifice needed asap to atone the gods
Re: Wife Caught Husband Sleeping With Her Mother (see Photos) by lifestyle1(m): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
Kenya again ?
Re: Wife Caught Husband Sleeping With Her Mother (see Photos) by Olachase(m): 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
Please which country colonies Kenya self apart from that guy way day run marathon no good news about them again nawa hooo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Husband Sleeping With Her Mother (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
Kenya and weird news
Re: Wife Caught Husband Sleeping With Her Mother (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
WAT HAVE WE NOT HEARD from KENYA??
Re: Wife Caught Husband Sleeping With Her Mother (see Photos) by Awuftours: 12:59am On Jul 24, 2018
http://awuftours.com.ng/home/pages/join_us

Hello,
Have u heard of a week Tour with just #500, yes 500 naira. You stand a chance of being our winners to lodge at Eko hotel, free shopping, movie ticket, free transportation and lots more, all in just one week.
Re: Wife Caught Husband Sleeping With Her Mother (see Photos) by Hector09(m): 2:48am On Jul 24, 2018
Weird things always happen in zimbabwe and kenya, sx is their only problem
Re: Wife Caught Husband Sleeping With Her Mother (see Photos) by jhorjhor: 7:24am On Jul 24, 2018
Check my signature to get ur free data wink
Re: Wife Caught Husband Sleeping With Her Mother (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 24, 2018
Please forgive her, it was the work of the devil. the devil pushed him,
Re: Wife Caught Husband Sleeping With Her Mother (see Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
He should marry the mother too. Polygamy works best when the female participants grew under the same roof.

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Boyfriend / Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) / Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.