Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,303 members, 7,864,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

Beware Of Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of Boobs (770 Views)

The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil / Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs / Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Boobs by selfemployed(m): 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
I was in a tricycle few hours ago and driver narrated how he dropped two runs girls to a hotel.

Apparently, they got a call from their man for hotel service. On the way to the hotel, the driver overheard their conversation. One was telling the other to drug their victim.

The secret there is that they have a kind of drug they'll apply on the tip of their boobs. The victim swallows the drug while sucking, and perhaps, sleeps off.

The robbery that will happen afterwards would be colossal.
Re: Beware Of Boobs by RevenGeMission: 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
I swear someone told me the story like this

On a good day , most oloshos won't let you suck bobbby , but when they pull it out and offer it willingly , then go outside, drop your Iphone, gold chain and the change in your pocket with hotel management ... also don't drink coedine with them , the story i heard was that the olosho poured the stuff between her bress and rubbed it on the Nypples , my guy thought it was codine affecting him, they jobbed him lots of money and everything except his atm card and car key
selfemployed:
I was in a tricycle few hours ago and driver narrated how he dropped two runs girls to a hotel.

Apparently, they got a call from their man for hotel service. On the way to the hotel, the driver overheard their conversation. One was telling the other to drug their victim.

The secret there is that they have a kind of drug they'll apply on the tip of their boobs. The victim swallows the drug while sucking, and perhaps, sleeps off.

The robbery that will happen afterwards would be colossal.

(1) (Reply)

"You Look Sick" Wizkid Fans React To His Latest Picture With P.daddy / How Little Kerosene Spoilt My Day / Lady Killed her boyfriend, Her boyfriend's side chic and herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.