Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil (11399 Views)

Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? / Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs / Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by Sturdy12: 6:13am On Aug 14, 2022
the interesting culture of boobs flashing at the Mardi Gras festival, Brazil ��

a thread of pictures & videos below��

Mardi Gras is that special day for Christians to get all that "naughty" behavior out of their system before they head to church the very next day

And one of the most infamous traditions? Flashing for beads on Bourbon Street. But when — and how exactly — did that supposed tradition begin?

Beads are a good time and can really spruce up an outfit. So how does one get their hands on today's green, gold, and purple beads? You “earn” them with your BOOBS, duh

That’s right; show 'em your bosoms, ladies, and voila! You’ll get tossed beads from the floats

If you think women flashing their breasts during Mardi Gras is a relatively new phenomenon, then you are mistaken

this is long-held tradition — actually dates back to 1889

The practice of flashing for beads didn’t really become a staple until the 1970's

By 1999, the practice was so enshrined that we saw classic films like Girls Gone Wild: Mardi Gras Madness.

The thing to remember when it comes to celebrating Mardi Gras is that flashing for beads isn’t a compulsory tradition by the locals

so, obviously, it’s for fun and you don’t have to feel pressured to do it

Source: https://nairalux.com/blog?topic=The-Interesting-Culture-Of-Boobs-Flashing-At-The-Mardi-Gras-Festival-Brazil-(18)&post=3052

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by Sturdy12: 6:14am On Aug 14, 2022
More photos below

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by Totilopussylick(m): 6:14am On Aug 14, 2022
kiss I will be there live and direct next time

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by Sturdy12: 6:15am On Aug 14, 2022
More photos as obtained by NairaLux Blog

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by Sturdy12: 6:16am On Aug 14, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by Sturdy12: 6:17am On Aug 14, 2022
Credits to Naira Lux Blog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by BabbanBura(m): 6:22am On Aug 14, 2022
Sturdy12:
the interesting culture of boobs flashing at the Mardi Gras festival, Brazil ��

a thread of pictures & videos below��

Mardi Gras is that special day for Christians to get all that "naughty" behavior out of their system before they head to church the very next day

And one of the most infamous traditions? Flashing for beads on Bourbon Street. But when — and how exactly — did that supposed tradition begin?

Beads are a good time and can really spruce up an outfit. So how does one get their hands on today's green, gold, and purple beads? You “earn” them with your BOOBS, duh

That’s right; show 'em your bosoms, ladies, and voila! You’ll get tossed beads from the floats

If you think women flashing their breasts during Mardi Gras is a relatively new phenomenon, then you are mistaken

this is long-held tradition — actually dates back to 1889

The practice of flashing for beads didn’t really become a staple until the 1970's

By 1999, the practice was so enshrined that we saw classic films like Girls Gone Wild: Mardi Gras Madness.

The thing to remember when it comes to celebrating Mardi Gras is that flashing for beads isn’t a compulsory tradition by the locals

so, obviously, it’s for fun and you don’t have to feel pressured to do it

Chai, see boobies sizes and shapes, even nipples sef get types and sizes!

9 Likes

Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by incandescentena: 6:31am On Aug 14, 2022
BabbanBura:

Chai, see boobies sizes and shapes, even nipples sef get types and sizes!
Bura also has different type, sizes and shapes!

Shege yaro grin

15 Likes

Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by Quest7777: 6:35am On Aug 14, 2022

Pls can somebody confirm the date for the next festival? I need to go & preach the gospel to these sinners.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by iLegendd(m): 6:38am On Aug 14, 2022
I watched it and my rod didn't stand. I miss those days when my rod stands at the sight of breasts.

21 Likes

Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by Natbrowny: 6:43am On Aug 14, 2022
Nigerians we know u like to copy culture and traditions of others.
Pls naija girls, stay away from this very one.

4 Likes

Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by Gofwane(m): 6:43am On Aug 14, 2022
iLegendd:
I watched it and my rod didn't stand. I miss those days when my rod stands at the sight of breasts.
May be you should buy lasticle.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 14, 2022
Let me ask my girlfriend to pull off early morning sex the sweet die tongue

4 Likes

Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by iLegendd(m): 6:46am On Aug 14, 2022
Gofwane:
May be you should buy lasticle.
cheesy Probably. But it's too expensive. I can't afford it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by Gofwane(m): 6:51am On Aug 14, 2022
iLegendd:
cheesy Probably. But it's too expensive. I can't afford it.
So those small girls finally chop all your money japa?
That's why we always tell guys to help fellow guys.

5 Likes

Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by justicechichex: 6:51am On Aug 14, 2022
Mods go push this thread go fp so?
Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by Gadafii: 6:51am On Aug 14, 2022
Don’t be distracted, reject the druggie shakie shakie daddi

4 Likes

Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by StrafordSTONES(m): 6:53am On Aug 14, 2022
These are the kind of cultures Nigerians should copy. I really appreciate the first breast.

4 Likes

Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by midolian(m): 7:05am On Aug 14, 2022
We need a pastor on this thread

1 Like

Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by kushma(m): 7:10am On Aug 14, 2022
When are they hosting the next one, want to check something
Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by CSTRR: 7:14am On Aug 14, 2022
Boobs are no longer a private part.

Nice.

Na vagina remain now.

4 Likes

Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by YeePeyHaa: 7:22am On Aug 14, 2022
All the women for my area chest flat like slippers
Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by slimjohn2k5: 7:33am On Aug 14, 2022
Na person when their boobs stand dey flash am.
U not fit flash slippers na
Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by jeromestarks: 7:38am On Aug 14, 2022
See bobby!
Unfortunately, it's not fresh. I wonder how many men have sucked those things.
Anyways, it's still better than what most Nigerians girls are carrying; the smell too bad.
Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by iLegendd(m): 7:40am On Aug 14, 2022
Gofwane:
So those small girls finally chop all your money japa?
That's why we always tell guys to help fellow guys.
I have no idea in what you're talking about, so it's time to ignore you.
Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by jeromestarks: 7:42am On Aug 14, 2022
I feel disgusted though.
I keep saying it, women private parts only look good in clothes. If you see waitin most Nigerians girls look like without clothes, you will not be able you eat. The vag!na is worst.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by modsfucker: 7:47am On Aug 14, 2022
Last last the world will abandon civilization of wearing cloth and revert to walking unclad.

5 Likes

Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by Gofwane(m): 7:52am On Aug 14, 2022
justicechichex:
Mods go push this thread go fp so?
They won't, so they appear decent. But I'm sure they will self service to those pictures.

4 Likes

Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by BeanmanX(m): 8:33am On Aug 14, 2022
If I no visit Brazil soon ehn,,,,make I no Wetin go cause am,,see free views now.
Compare those boobs with some Naija girls own wey done fall finish,, cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by youngsahito(m): 9:02am On Aug 14, 2022
When is the next edition make we go rock the place. Man shall not live by bread alone.

1 Like

Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by youngsahito(m): 9:03am On Aug 14, 2022
10/10 for me

1 Like

Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by 1Sharon(f): 9:12am On Aug 14, 2022
Those ppl don't look Brazilian.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Guyz Help Me With A Interesting Series Movie That I Should Download * / Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception / Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.