Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

Photos From The Wedding Of Rapper Pusha T And His Pretty Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos From The Wedding Of Rapper Pusha T And His Pretty Wife (922 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Wedding Of Rapper Pusha T And His Pretty Wife by BrainnewsRadio(f): 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
On Saturday, rapper Pusha T, who made headlines this year for his clash with Drake, tied the knot with his longtime love Virginia Williams at the historic Cavalier Hotel in Virginia Beach.

The wedding was attended by famous friends of the couple, including rapper Kanye West and his wife Kim Kardashian West.

See Photos From The Wedding Below:

Gist From Brainnews https://www.brainnewsradio.com/kim-kardashian-and-kanye-west-attends-pusha-t-and-virginia-williams-wedding/

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Rapper Pusha T And His Pretty Wife by BrainnewsRadio(f): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Rapper Pusha T And His Pretty Wife by BrainnewsRadio(f): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Rapper Pusha T And His Pretty Wife by OneCorner: 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nobody for dz nairaland know say I dey dere oo

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Rapper Pusha T And His Pretty Wife by PamaB(m): 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
No matter how you see it, Rappers are more responsible compared to singers despite the things most of them say in songs.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Rapper Pusha T And His Pretty Wife by kushercain: 1:45am On Jul 24, 2018
Saw something about Sarkodie wedding too

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Rapper Pusha T And His Pretty Wife by youngberry001(m): 6:15am On Jul 24, 2018
OneCorner:
Nobody for dz nairaland know say I dey dere oo
ahh u be OneCorner nah we know say u dey dere smiley

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Unborn Child / Pls Urgent Advice To Salvage My Situation / 5 Good Morning Love Messages That Will Make Him Think About You All Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.