Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. (63967 Views)

Anambra govt house blocked as protesters accuse Awka monarch of land-grabbing / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) / Ekiti Government House Blocked By Gun-Wielding Policemen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by Josnac(m): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2018
This would make a nice nollywood movie.
Title: Desperate Games or The President or Power Play.
Producer: The DSS
Executive Producer: Muhammadu Okechukwu Buhari
Director: Muhammadu Okechukwu Buhari

Gradually we're saying bye bye to our freedom in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by tolexy007(m): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2018
grin
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by Iamgrey5(m): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2018
RAPC have always been in PDP from the onset

I thought APC had another plan all these while

This will never work for APC

Instead of that, PDP will use it to galvanize their supports, which will be very disastrous For APC few months to the general elections.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by redcliff: 9:41am On Jul 24, 2018
Sirpaul:
Forgive yourself for accepting less than you deserve. But don't do it again.

THIS IS NIGERIA.

blessup brother

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by Metuh: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2018
post=69654750:
As e dey hot!
No more time for impunity.
NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN!
Will you shut up?

Was Ekweremadu ever invited by the police?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by babyphaze07(m): 9:42am On Jul 24, 2018
Read somewhere that Saraki will be impeached today. The best govt ever in Naija history. DSS is working. 2019......no election.
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by esosuo: 9:43am On Jul 24, 2018
All this ones looks like personal security na , no be so them dey block big man street for Nigeria ? Not a new sight to behold sha
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by realsammie(m): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2018
Democracy was dead immediately Goodluck Jonathan left Aso rock

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by truthfulmallam(m): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2018
iammo:
Desperate goverment, Jonathan also locked up the NASS complex, influenced governors forum election, blocked and harrassed ameachi, at the end his tenure ended and although he isn't paying for his sins directly his wife and family are. I really pity Buhari and his family cos after his tenure his enemy would come for his family and him, it's gon be worse than what he faced in the hand of babangida

This level of impunity, disregard for rule of law, undemocratic tenets and intimidation didn't happen under GEJ...

Well, I see a bad end for APC and many politicians

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by bettercreature(m): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2018
Metuh:
APC has finished Nigeria.

Buhari must be impeached
Allow police to do their Job

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by DeOTR: 9:43am On Jul 24, 2018
I'm not sure if this is a siege, but if it is, no surprise.
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:44am On Jul 24, 2018
Metuh:

Will you shut up?

What do you know?
Hiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by ECHICHE: 9:44am On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki and Ekweremadu should face the music.

Police and indeed the Law are not meant for the common man alone

This is just the beginning
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by akdjr(m): 9:45am On Jul 24, 2018
Beware of this three words;
GOD
GOVERNMENT
GUN. (3Gs)
If you have issues with any of them your life will never remain the same. Except the first refuse to form alliance with the last two which is often very rear.
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:45am On Jul 24, 2018
realsammie:
Democracy was dead immediately Goodluck Jonathan left Aso rock
Corruption lost its grip immediately he lost!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by Trizzi: 9:45am On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki never see anything
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by velocity25(m): 9:45am On Jul 24, 2018
every Igbo man and woman should work for freedom of Igbo land, Nigeria is a failed project

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by OlaMiki: 9:46am On Jul 24, 2018
Corrupt and criminal suspect is being invited , u are saying desperation. oga use your brain well
nams77:
The desperation of the APC has finally transformed them to a grosteque monster. I pity them because the future will be very cruel to them and I pray PMB live long to grin reap his reward
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by Born2Breed(f): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari the tyrant displaying what he knows best.
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by iammo(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2018
Saao:
continue to support tyranny. one day tyrannical tendencies will knock on your door

I only adviced Buhari Sir, because their kids and family usually suffers the impact from direct attacks like prosecution, to indirect attack like cancer and accidents leading to untimely death or injury
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by Elin: 9:46am On Jul 24, 2018
If I be Saraki I go just come down enter Taxi my tin Kpakam! I don finish Dem
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by paranorman(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2018
This is terrible!
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by Metuh: 9:46am On Jul 24, 2018
bettercreature:
Allow police to do their Job
Can you tell me the crime Ekweremadu committed or you forever stfu!!
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by planetx13: 9:47am On Jul 24, 2018
Metuh:

Will you shut up?

My brother... pls stop quoting this guy... can't you see that his case is beyond redemption?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by planetx13: 9:47am On Jul 24, 2018
Metuh:

Can you tell me the crime Ekweremadu committed or you forever stfu!!

Am waiting to hear it too ......
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by AngryRebel: 9:47am On Jul 24, 2018
CilicMarin:
Good!

Stop crying for politicians, they have wherewithal to sort themselves, while you struggle to buy data and waste your life here in defending them!
Haven't u been wasting ur life because of useless Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by Metuh: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2018
OlaMiki:
Corrupt and criminal suspect is being invited , u are saying desperation. oga use your brain well
How is ekweremadu a criminal

But Maina is a saint... U get sense so
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by flexypoka(m): 9:48am On Jul 24, 2018
stop using Jonathan to cover up what your military bad government, wicked, corrupt and bad government is doing right douchbag� stop using Jonathan to cover what your military bad government, wicked, corrupt and bad government is doing right douchbag�
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by Metuh: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2018
planetx13:

Am waiting to hear it too ......
Abiii...I pity those supporting this move cos na we citizens go suffer am.

In the next 2-3 weeks, killings will increase I bet you.
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by CharleyBright(m): 9:49am On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari is a Dictator.
Old habits don't die.
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by chloride6: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2018
post=69654750:
As e dey hot!

No more time for impunity.

NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN!

What impunity ?

Did this one sponsor armed robbery in Enugu too?
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by Gamesmart: 9:50am On Jul 24, 2018
iammo:
Desperate goverment, Jonathan also locked up the NASS complex, influenced governors forum election, blocked and harrassed ameachi, at the end his tenure ended and although he isn't paying for his sins directly his wife and family are. I really pity Buhari and his family cos after his tenure his enemy would come for his family and him, it's gon be worse than what he faced in the hand of babangida

That is if you can find something against him, his wife or family.

His wife is not Mama Piss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University / Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.