Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. (63952 Views)

Anambra govt house blocked as protesters accuse Awka monarch of land-grabbing / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) / Ekiti Government House Blocked By Gun-Wielding Policemen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by bettercreature(m): 9:50am On Jul 24, 2018
Metuh:

Can you tell me the crime Ekweremadu committed or you forever stfu!!
Let's be patient and stop passing judgement from the comfort of your bedroom.
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by velocity25(m): 9:50am On Jul 24, 2018
Metuh:

Will you shut up?

Was Ekweremadu ever invited by the police?
the guy you quoted is chief residence of zombies, I think you know?
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by cmikel: 9:51am On Jul 24, 2018
but this is not a free and fair democracy practiced by this gov
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by neyorlmogzy(m): 9:51am On Jul 24, 2018
DonDemu:
Good one. No peace for the (ipob) wicked
A man cannot give what he does not have, you are a typical example of a dullard, nothing to offer, just rubbish and meaningless words...... mtweeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by nams77: 9:52am On Jul 24, 2018
OlaMiki:
Corrupt and criminal suspect is being invited , u are saying desperation. oga use your brain well
You truly need to use yours rather. There are procedures in dealing with this. The courts will decide. He has been there before and if it becomes necessary for him to appear again, then so be it. But blocking and barricading is house when he has not shown any tendency to dishonor their invitation is executive recklessness.
U re all blind anyway.
I won't dignify you again with a response as this will suffice. Have a nice day
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 24, 2018
DonDemu:

a sophisticated piglet from the west (Waste) both you and yeebos are a problem to this country!! you two tribes have wasted years fighting each other hence holding this country back

Imagine a Nigeria without the sophisticated pigs of the west and yeebos.. The south south and the north would make Nigeria great again

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by iammo(m): 9:54am On Jul 24, 2018
truthfulmallam:

This level of impunity, disregard for rule of law, undemocratic tenets and intimidation didn't happen under GEJ...

Well, I see a bad end for APC and many politicians

Both are guilty of such recklessness in fact obasanjo was their master, I can only select yaradua as the saint here

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by bennybaba(m): 9:54am On Jul 24, 2018
New week, New Drama....
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by yoged(m): 9:55am On Jul 24, 2018
How did we even get here? This is purely dictatorship.
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by samfuntua: 9:56am On Jul 24, 2018
iammo:
Desperate goverment, Jonathan also locked up the NASS complex, influenced governors forum election, blocked and harrassed ameachi, at the end his tenure ended and although he isn't paying for his sins directly his wife and family are. I really pity Buhari and his family cos after his tenure his enemy would come for his family and him, it's gon be worse than what he faced in the hand of babangida

i pity Buhari and his supporters
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by Ziggylady(f): 9:56am On Jul 24, 2018
CilicMarin:
Good!

Stop crying for politicians, they have wherewithal to sort themselves, while you struggle to buy data and waste your life here in defending them!

Shut up!!!!
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by EasterDell: 9:56am On Jul 24, 2018
iammo:
Desperate goverment, Jonathan also locked up the NASS complex, influenced governors forum election, blocked and harrassed ameachi, at the end his tenure ended and although he isn't paying for his sins directly his wife and family are. I really pity Buhari and his family cos after his tenure his enemy would come for his family and him, it's gon be worse than what he faced in the hand of babangida

On point bro! .... We still have an unfortunate attitude to power.
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by dahnimoh(m): 9:57am On Jul 24, 2018
DonDemu:

Must you always show cases your stupidity on every thread?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by Daewang: 9:57am On Jul 24, 2018
This is the height of impunity and tyranny. This is now a police state. Get ready for totalitarian big brother regime.
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by Akpacha(m): 9:58am On Jul 24, 2018
buhari helped oshiomhole rigged edo, they kept quite as if nothing happen, oshiomhole helped buhari rigged ekiti u all praised them, now is saraki and ekweremadu, who's next? U guys can now see what became of democracy under calamitous buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by gurunlocker: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2018
APC government led by Buhari is now showing their true color, is this democracy or autocracy?

They are doing same thing they accused last administration of doing and still want people to return them to power. I believe if those guys are planning to defect massively into APC, this wouldn't have happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by klax(m): 9:58am On Jul 24, 2018
iammo:

For sure Buhari pains will be too much i seriously pity him and his family because all these ones backing him today will likewise jump the fence to another party and dump him to his fate and Buhari will be ruthlessly dealt with.

Buhari failed to understand Nigerian as people are very difficult to please if you pleases them today does not mean they can not turn against you tomorrow even want to kill you. Mr Buhari I can't stop envisaging how these guys will gang up against you and batters you to piece the day you move out of Aso Rock.
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by giles14(m): 9:59am On Jul 24, 2018
Ijaya123:

My thoughts exactly.

I only pity those clowns supporting politicians who don't give a second hoot about them.
later eediot like you will be shouting chanji abi na frogress
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by otokx(m): 9:59am On Jul 24, 2018
Politicians that do not care about the masses are flexing muscles, when they are done they will continue the looting.

When last did any of them receive a brain resetting slap?
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by luckyogor(m): 9:59am On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari and apc are dead and buried,if this man no take time ehn,na civil war i dey smell.
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by Wantedmiller: 10:00am On Jul 24, 2018
Metuh:
APC has finished Nigeria.

Was Ekweremadu ever invited by the police? Why the invasion?

Buhari must be impeached.

misuse of English..........
invasion
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by otokx(m): 10:00am On Jul 24, 2018
luckyogor:
Buhari and apc are dead and buried,if this man no take time ehn,na civil war i dey smell.

Do you know what war is?
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by FKMagazine(m): 10:02am On Jul 24, 2018
what is his sin again?
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari is a dictator. Gross violation of democracy
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by 35824L: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari is focused and will never relent in his fight against corruption. One at a time.
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by realsammie(m): 10:05am On Jul 24, 2018
post=69655055:
Corruption lost its grip immediately he lost!
And dictatorship, tyranny became the order of the day
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by ANOWEDGREAT: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Security agencies are reportedly laying siege on the homes of Senate President Bukola Saraki and Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu in Abuja. A political activist, Prince Henry Nwazuruahu Shield, did a live video as he was prevented from entering the street of the deputy senate president.

According to media reports, the move is said to be an apparent ploy to prevent them from making it to the National Assembly today because of an alleged plan by many lawmakers to decamp en masse from the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Mr Saraki was summoned to appear at police department for further investigation into alleged killings in Kwara State at 8:00 a.m. today. It remained unclear why the police blocked his residence at dawn.

Mr Ekweremadu had no prior police invitation.

The planned cross carpeting, if allowed to take place, would render the APC a minority party before the end of Tuesday, a fact attested to by the Peoples Democratic Party leader in the House of Representatives on Monday.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/deputy-senate-president-ekweremadus-residence-blocked-by-armed-police-photos-video.html

This is nothing but tyranny and dictatorship at its worst.

U can make over #50k every month with that idle fb account of urs contact me on this whatsapp number �09025475205
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by icedbreez(m): 10:11am On Jul 24, 2018
blazer2018:
The most tensed political game in d history of our current political dispensation...I hope it doesn't lead to bloodshed of d innocent...all stakeholders should trade with caution...these are dangerous times.

These are dangerous times indeed. Nigeria should be bigger than any individual or his ambition to perpetuate himself. We did it with OBJ's third term agenda, we can do it again.
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by Ramsey247(m): 10:13am On Jul 24, 2018
Space pls
iammo:
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by Jafariyya(m): 10:14am On Jul 24, 2018
[quote author=Sirpaul post=69654737]Forgive yourself for accepting less than you deserve. But don't do it again.

THIS IS NIGERIA.[/quote

yes my guy
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by kalu61(m): 10:15am On Jul 24, 2018
Metuh:

How is ekweremadu a criminal

But Maina is a saint... U get sense so
leave the guy. We are doomed it this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos / Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad / Lauretta Onochie To Oyedepo Over Rejection Of CAMA: Build Your Own Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.