Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) (58947 Views)

Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) / This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House / Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by Metuh: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
Eko o ni baje. grin
Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by krisjack11: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
Small Girl Big God grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by LaudableXX: 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
Mowunmiaf:
Nollywood Actress ,Mercy Aigbe and mother of two, who is now a proud owner of a mansion in Magodo area in Lagos, has just posted a photo on Instagram.

She posted a photo of her eye popping living room and captioned it:

“Work in progress ….. we ain’t done yet but @decorbyaddeyholar already gat my interior popping ❤❤❤❤”.

Mercy who left her husband Lanre Gentry over allegations of domestic abuse last year,revealed she got the property a few months ago.

This is beyond beautiful and i pray she lives long to enjoy this beauty.

Source: http://aftrending.com/nollywood-actress-mercy-aigbe-flaunts-interior-decor-of-her-massive-house/

This woman that is always borrowing everything. sad Last time, it was a bride's dress she borrowed, only to turn round and start telling stupid lies, when the lady called her out on IG. And such things have happened twice. Today now, she is flaunting the interior design of a house. How are we sure it is her house, and not the sitting room of someone else? Who knows if she even borrowed the settee and furniture that are in the picture?? shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by alertness(m): 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
is she happy?
That's the question we should ask her
.It's not how big or how beautiful the house is
,it's how happy the home is
Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by movid(m): 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
Where she get money..she's not paid up to a million naira for a role but all the same..Nice one

1 Like

Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ghastly. embarassed
Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
in short small girl big god
Nackzy:
So much money
Hard work
Sex and connection

1 Like

Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by Meti99(m): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
e no easy jor

I am a small boy with big Gun
Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by Bestchoice4me(m): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
Small girl with big God gang..
Make ur own money in a legit way
Check my signature,thank me later

1 Like

Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by comos: 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
NO MATTER THE MONEY A WOMEN HAS , SHE IS SIMPLY NOTHING WITHOUT HUSBAND

1 Like

Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by Mikeross62: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
good for her

it's mikeross yuan/rmb payment and exchange services
Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by doctore212(m): 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
I need a seeeeeeex dooooooollllll
Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by eakenbor: 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
This does not look like a new house. Look at the wall in the second picture again.
Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by Victorvibes(m): 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
Big woman with big God
Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by lildush(m): 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
blesson04:
My House will be the most beautiful house Why ? cos "A Yet To Built House Is the Most Beautiful House"

Anyways "I wish i had a Virgina"

Recieve sense in jesus Name.... Amen
Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
A woman with TASTE! kiss

Mercy for PRESIDENT! grin
Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by star4ever: 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
Fantastic interior. This is worth showcasing.

Life is good, please enjoy it to the fullest, o jare!
Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by BlackMbakara1(m): 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
So Nollywood can pay like this... grin

I wan join... cheesy
Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
Looks like the interior of a funeral parlor.

Money and taste seems to be exclusive of each other in Nigeria.
Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by FakeAccount(m): 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nollywood truly pays!
Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nackzy:
So much money
Hard work
Sex and connection

Heard she's fucking Davidos brother.
Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by lielbree: 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nairaland boys and insecurity...

Every successful woman is sleeping with one big man for money. Such mentality in 2018...

And you wonder why you are broke and poor.

Poverty is a state of mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by missyadorable(f): 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nackzy:
So much money
Hard work
Sex and connection

Your sister is not a virgin, neither is your girlfriend /wife, if you are married.
What properties have they acquired?
Nothing but wide bore holed pvssi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
debo07:
S O N (Senior Olosho of Nigeria)
Lmao

1 Like

Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by Bobchucky: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nackzy:
So much money
Hard work
Sex and connection
hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by Bobchucky: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
missyadorable:

Your sister is not a virgin, neither is your girlfriend /wife, if you are married.
What properties have they acquired?
Nothing but wide bore holed pvssi.
hehehehehe.....am guessing u must be Mercy or her relative

1 Like

Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by turkish(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
ionsman:
This is also one of Ambode's giant strides in Lagos. If you know, you know.

Stride or Stroke? Please Clarify

1 Like

Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by akinszz: 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
olosho business very lucrative business.... if you know you know... grin
Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by chukzyfcbb: 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
Mercy Aigbe sells women laces

One asoebi of 100 people, if she handles the asoebi, she can make 2-3million (20k per person) on it alone or even more and this is me being modest.

Now as a celebrity, she could be handling tons and tons of asoebi low key, not forgetting that you still make lots of profit by selling to your celebs in just 1 yard of fabric.

I sell laces too, so I am not blabbing.

Come to the idumota market and see Young boiz handling laces filled with container, making millions

e come be mercy aigbe wey be celeb

If you can deal in large quantities in the business you will make money.

Women are shopaholics!!! Most especially when it deals with clothes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) / Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Invitation Card (Pictured) / Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.