Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,939 members, 7,828,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) (58945 Views)

Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) / This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House / Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by Biggybambam2: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nackzy:
So much money
Hard work
Sex and connection

Why can't you have the same sex and be successful for once?
Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
Borrow borrow
Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nackzy:
So much money
Hard work
Sex and connection

Pussy hear am. But life is like flower. The time is fast approaching.
Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
Beautiful cool
Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by ionsman: 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
richmoneyoliver:

what is this one saying self..........wait make I go do brain concotion for u so u go have sense....

Lol...You're the one who's stupid. When something is above your grasp, you feel it's trash. You simply can't decipher what I typed there.
Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by jaytime(m): 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
Whoever did the POP design where she is standing on that last picture didn't do justice to it. The finishing is not good. The edges are crooked; not well rounded. I'm not condemning someone else's work o, I'm just a perfectionist when it comes to things like this.
Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by kizyalex10(m): 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
Mowunmiaf:
Nollywood Actress ,Mercy Aigbe and mother of two, who is now a proud owner of a mansion in Magodo area in Lagos, has just posted a photo on Instagram.

She posted a photo of her eye popping living room and captioned it:

“Work in progress ….. we ain’t done yet but @decorbyaddeyholar already gat my interior popping ❤❤❤❤”.

Mercy who left her husband Lanre Gentry over allegations of domestic abuse last year,revealed she got the property a few months ago.

This is beyond beautiful and i pray she lives long to enjoy this beauty.

Source: http://aftrending.com/nollywood-actress-mercy-aigbe-flaunts-interior-decor-of-her-massive-house/
lol so acting yoruba movie gave her dis much money.hahahaha i laugh in greek.yoruba movie dey pay less than 300k.lol.stop wondering abt the clamour nd film abt somestic violence.she was trying to break fully out fron d shackles of d husband so she can be fully free for her oloshoic business.or is there any major endorsment deal she have ever bagged?
Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by kizyalex10(m): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
Wonder no more why most actresses re single or divorced at some point.they cant live with a man.cos if they do.it will limit their ability to olosho nd flaunt wealth.i knw very rich men.billonaires with hard earned money who their houses re nt even close to this.why re their male counterparts who re more creative nd have bagged so many endorsment nt owning such luxury of a house.most actress jst came to be popular nd then use her popularity to hit it big in olosho industry
Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by kenoz(m): 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
Beautiful
Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by TolaniLuv: 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
Your toto can make you or break you. Use ur tot wisely aint no crime about that
Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by LaudableXX: 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
Mercy Aigbe sells women laces

One asoebi of 100 people, if she handles the asoebi, she can make 2-3million (20k per person) on it alone or even more and this is me being modest.

Now as a celebrity, she could be handling tons and tons of asoebi low key, not forgetting that you still make lots of profit by selling to your celebs in just 1 yard of fabric.

I sell laces too, so I am not blabbing.

Come to the idumota market and see Young boiz handling laces filled with container, making millions

e come be mercy aigbe wey be celeb

If you can deal in large quantities in the business you will make money.

Women are shopaholics!!! Most especially when it deals with clothes.
Abeg, just hol' am there! angry Mercy Aigbe sells laces, and she was still borrowing people's clothes to wear without their permission, in order to show off on Instagram?? shocked Haba! That woman is a typical example of 'borrow-borrow make me fine.' Nothing she says can be trusted...stop defending the indefensible, my brother.

I have no doubt that lace retailers and importers in Balogun, Lagos Island, Idumota, Ikeja etc are quite successful. But Mercy Aigbe does not fall into that category. sad

1 Like

Re: The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) by chukzyfcbb: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
LaudableXX:

Abeg, just hol' am there! angry Mercy Aigbe sells laces, and she was still borrowing people's clothes to wear without their permission, in order to show off on Instagram?? shocked Haba! That woman is a typical example of 'borrow-borrow make me fine.' Nothing she says can be trusted...stop defending the indefensible, my brother.

I have no doubt that lace retailers and importers in Balogun, Lagos Island, Idumota, Ikeja etc are quite successful. But Mercy Aigbe does not fall into that category. sad
lol. Na ojukokoro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) / Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Invitation Card (Pictured) / Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.