Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Cunnilingus And Religion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cunnilingus And Religion (3160 Views)

An Advice To Guys And Ladies Who Love Cunnilingus By A Doctor / Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Cunnilingus / MouthAction And Cunnilingus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cunnilingus And Religion by ojd(m): 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2010
Fellow nairalanders, I'lld like to know your views on religion and cunnilingus.

A friend said to me that his wife complains that he doesn't satisfy her sexual needs that what could he do?

I told him sex is not all about penetration. He should try to introduce variety and spontaneity into the love making and above all he should try tongue f**king cunnilingus but he shouted "God forbid" {its against the will of God}

So my question is; what does cunnilingus have to the with our religious beliefs?
Re: Cunnilingus And Religion by femmy2010(m): 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2010
Re-edit ur topic and its composition.The way u put it makes possible contribution defficult and unappealing.
Re: Cunnilingus And Religion by switosman(m): 1:06am On Jun 16, 2010
put on ur thinking cap guy, embarassed

take a look at ur lip on the mirror, what did see?

bridle ur tongue man. wink
use it for the deserved, grin
Re: Cunnilingus And Religion by Sweetdoct247(m): 1:33am On Jun 16, 2010
aint nothing bad in experimenting, it's not as if you are publicizing it or something. All na to make sure you both satisfy each other. But don't you think this topic should go t "sexaulity" forum?
Re: Cunnilingus And Religion by rydeorsail(m): 5:16am On Jun 16, 2010
9ja lets call a spade a spade, which part of the holy books( either Quran or Bible) say this thing bad for marreid couple,
Re: Cunnilingus And Religion by Africanqueen2(f): 7:19am On Jun 16, 2010
The way some religion view sex its as if its the worst sin ever. . . So some grow up with the mentality that sex is a sin and meant for just re-production. Some who even engage in sex run to bathroom immediately to wash off believing they are washing off the sin of sex away. . . But there's nothing wrong in pleasuring your wife the bible did not say anything abt it. . . Sex is not bad and its meant to be enjoyed not for reproduction only. . .
Re: Cunnilingus And Religion by LadyLocs(f): 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2010
If God didn`t want men to go down, He wouldn`t have created the clitoris. It`s only function is pleasure ffs! So down boy!
Re: Cunnilingus And Religion by Pweety4me(f): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2010
Read Ur Bible smiley
Re: Cunnilingus And Religion by hbabe(f): 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2010
rydeorsail:

9ja lets call a spade a spade, which part of the holy books( either Quran or Bible) say this thing bad for marreid couple,

I wonder o.
A part that states; 'thou shall not suck'

LadyLocs:

If God didn`t want men to go down, He wouldn`t have created the focal place. It`s only function is pleasure ffs! So down boy!
grin grin
Re: Cunnilingus And Religion by Onchedu(m): 12:18am On Jun 17, 2010
LadyLocs:

If God didn`t want men to go down, He wouldn`t have created the focal place. It`s only function is pleasure ffs! So down boy!

Now that would be the lamest case I've heard any girl give in favour of getting head.

@Postee, are U quoting the guy as saying "it is against the will of God," or are U interpreting his "god forbid" to mean so?
Re: Cunnilingus And Religion by Enockia(m): 12:42am On Jun 17, 2010
u don't wanana go down there
Re: Cunnilingus And Religion by Faher(m): 1:01am On Jun 17, 2010
S3x and Religion, hmm

The only conflicts are the ones created by so-called religious leaders. They tell you something is bad even though the holy books do not say so.

That's why some men are so poor in bed. Do they think Missionary style for 5 minutes will ever satisfy a woman?

They're lucky their women don't cheat - Or maybe they do cheesy
Re: Cunnilingus And Religion by Pweety4me(f): 1:08am On Jun 17, 2010
^Faher! Faher! Faher! sad
Re: Cunnilingus And Religion by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 17, 2010
Rubbish
Re: Cunnilingus And Religion by Faher(m): 1:13am On Jun 17, 2010
@Pweety: Am I making you sad?

All those women deserve satisfaction, they might as well get it from someone else grin
Re: Cunnilingus And Religion by Onchedu(m): 1:14am On Jun 17, 2010
Faher:

S3x and Religion, hmm

The only conflicts are the ones created by so-called religious leaders. They tell you something is bad even though the holy books do not say so.

That's why some men are so poor in bed. Do they think Missionary style for 5 minutes will ever satisfy a woman?

They're lucky their women don't cheat - Or maybe they do cheesy

Dumb women picking the option of cheating over the option of just telling their men "that's not working for me; let's try it like this, "

PS: Some women totally dig the missionary position.
Re: Cunnilingus And Religion by Faher(m): 1:22am On Jun 17, 2010
Well, if the woman says she's bored of missionary and wants to try cowgirl, I believe some over religious brother might say it's against the will of God, man must be on top, bla bla bla,

The idea of 69 might even drive some to the point of wanting to cast out demons from you, lol.

Btw, I'm not generalizing, there are a good number of religious guys who are good in bed
Re: Cunnilingus And Religion by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 17, 2010
Grab popcorn
Re: Cunnilingus And Religion by Onchedu(m): 1:42am On Jun 17, 2010
Faher:

Well, if the woman says she's bored of missionary and wants to try cowgirl, I believe some over religious brother might say it's against the will of God, man must be on top, bla bla bla,

The idea of 69 might even drive some to the point of wanting to cast out demons from you, lol.

Btw, I'm not generalizing, there are a good number of religious guys who are good in bed

Noted.
Re: Cunnilingus And Religion by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 17, 2010
EwEeeEeeee
Re: Cunnilingus And Religion by Pweety4me(f): 1:57am On Jun 17, 2010
Faher:

@Pweety: Am I making you sad?

Yu don dey avoid me abi? undecided embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Cunnilingus And Religion by Faher(m): 2:01am On Jun 17, 2010
Pweety4me:

Yu don dey avoid me abi? undecided embarassed lipsrsealed

Can a mother ignore her suckling child? I shall never leave/ignore you grin
Re: Cunnilingus And Religion by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 17, 2010
Ok
Re: Cunnilingus And Religion by Pweety4me(f): 2:03am On Jun 17, 2010
Faher:

I tried to, but then you toned down your posts, so I aint avoiding you no more wink
Y nao?wetin i do?who report me 2 u? embarassed
Re: Cunnilingus And Religion by Faher(m): 2:08am On Jun 17, 2010
Pweety4me:

Y nao?wetin i do?who report me 2 u? embarassed

Oh my, I've already modified my post. I posted on the wrong topic (same keywords, hence the confusion).

Remember I got banned for no reason? After that, I guess I just never came across your posts.

Btw, now that I'm back, can we continue where we paused? cheesy
Re: Cunnilingus And Religion by Pweety4me(f): 2:11am On Jun 17, 2010
Hmm i'll tell u in 3days time tongue grin
Re: Cunnilingus And Religion by Faher(m): 2:15am On Jun 17, 2010
Haha, I'd press further but I don't want to derail this thread. Chat?
Re: Cunnilingus And Religion by Pweety4me(f): 2:21am On Jun 17, 2010
Faher:

Haha, I'd press further but I don't want to derail this thread. Chat?
*Pulls him 2 Games Section* grin lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Cunnilingus And Religion by Faher(m): 2:25am On Jun 17, 2010
Pweety4me:

*Pulls him 2 Games Section* grin lipsrsealed tongue

You want to play games? How about we play "Spin the Bottle"? cheesy
Re: Cunnilingus And Religion by Pweety4me(f): 2:28am On Jun 17, 2010
Shhhh just follow d sign on my butt cheeks. . . tongue
Re: Cunnilingus And Religion by Faher(m): 2:31am On Jun 17, 2010
Well the sign reads "Take me", so Imma do just that tongue
Re: Cunnilingus And Religion by Pweety4me(f): 3:01am On Jun 17, 2010
Faher:

Well the sign reads "Take me", so Imma do just that tongue
Fantasy Destination Part 1 cheesy lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Can't Find This Anywhere On The planET / She Has A Boyfriend But Would Not Let Him Go / How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.