Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

I Need An Urgent Loan With Interest And A Landed Property As Collateral - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need An Urgent Loan With Interest And A Landed Property As Collateral (1505 Views)

Woman Abandons 4-Year-Old Child In Gambling Shop As Collateral After Huge Losses / Get Your Travel Visa Approved Using Landed Property As Proof Of Home Tie Or / Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Urgent Loan With Interest And A Landed Property As Collateral by Lessonbalogun: 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
I will like to appeal nairalander for a loan,, I needed to loan urgently to finalised a project at hand.
The loan will be paid back with interest and I have a landed property as a collateral at ilupeju Lagos.
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan With Interest And A Landed Property As Collateral by bmcariyo(m): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
[quote author=Lessonbalogun post=69661941]I will like to appeal nairalander for a loan,, I needed to loan urgently to finalised a project at hand.
The loan will be paid back with interest and I have a landed property as a collateral at ilupeju Lagos.
[/quo

Come to GTI Microfinance bank, we are reliable. quote me if you are interested
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan With Interest And A Landed Property As Collateral by Lessonbalogun: 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
]I will like to appeal nairalander for a loan,, I needed to loan urgently to finalised a project at hand.
[/quo

Come to GTI Microfinance bank, we are reliable. quote me if you are interested...

Where is GTI microfinance located pls, and how many days does this process got completed ..
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan With Interest And A Landed Property As Collateral by patani(m): 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
Lessonbalogun:
I will like to appeal nairalander for a loan,, I needed to loan urgently to finalised a project at hand.

How much loan do you need ? Wats the worth of your property ? Let’s hear
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan With Interest And A Landed Property As Collateral by bmcariyo(m): 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
Lessonbalogun:
]I will like to appeal nairalander for a loan,, I needed to loan urgently to finalised a project at hand.
[/quo

Come to GTI Microfinance bank, we are reliable. quote me if you are interested...

Where is GTI microfinance located pls, and how many days does this process got completed ..

we have about 4 branch, I'm at Ikeja branch. processing depends on the amount of loan required and the worth of your property.
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan With Interest And A Landed Property As Collateral by Lessonbalogun: 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
How much loan do you need ? Wats the worth of your property ? Let’s hear

The amount needed is 1m and d property is situated at ilupeju with d worth presently @10million.
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan With Interest And A Landed Property As Collateral by Lessonbalogun: 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
we have about 4 branch, I'm at Ikeja branch. processing depends on the amount of loan required and the worth of your property.

The amount is 1m and d property worth value is 10million
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan With Interest And A Landed Property As Collateral by bmcariyo(m): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
send me ur email address, so we can get in touch
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan With Interest And A Landed Property As Collateral by bmcariyo(m): 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
send me ur email address, so we can get in touch and have a conversation

1 Like

Re: I Need An Urgent Loan With Interest And A Landed Property As Collateral by Lessonbalogun: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
[b]send me ur email address, so we can get in touch and have a conversation

lateef_2005@yahoo.com thank u
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan With Interest And A Landed Property As Collateral by patani(m): 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lessonbalogun:

The amount is 1m and d property worth value is 10million

Drop you email add.
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan With Interest And A Landed Property As Collateral by teeboi77: 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
Good evening house, please I need a loan of 300k for a business to payback over a period of time anyone/company that's willing to assist i can be reach on rehoboth1510@gmail.com or 08177876213
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan With Interest And A Landed Property As Collateral by Lessonbalogun: 11:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
Drop you email add

lateef_2005@yahoo.com
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan With Interest And A Landed Property As Collateral by bmcariyo(m): 8:48am On Jul 26, 2018
teeboi77:
Good evening house, please I need a loan of 300k for a business to payback over a period of time anyone/company that's willing to assist i can be reach on rehoboth1510@gmail.com or 08177876213

check ur email address and get back to me
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan With Interest And A Landed Property As Collateral by ekehopp: 5:48am On Aug 23, 2019
jmy
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan With Interest And A Landed Property As Collateral by nkemakonam100: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2019
bmcariyo:

check ur email address and get back to me
Can i appy as a corp member for a loan of 50k payable in 3months spread? Have a business plan that would sure get a good return
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan With Interest And A Landed Property As Collateral by bmcariyo(m): 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
nkemakonam100:
Can i appy as a corp member for a loan of 50k payable in 3months spread? Have a business plan that would sure get a good return

Do you have any existing business ??
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan With Interest And A Landed Property As Collateral by Daphilly(m): 9:49pm On May 11, 2020
I have property at Ifo I will like to use as colleteral to collect loan of 2m for a business. I can reach on WhatsApp 08131119113.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Never To Give Your Kids Religious Name. / I Am In Pain! My Manhood! / Can You Allow Your Daughter To Sit On Stranger's Laps In The Bus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.