Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Not Too Young To Run - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not Too Young To Run (249 Views)

Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures / President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) / Buhari: I Will Sign ‘Not Too Young To Run’ Bill In Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Too Young To Run by ibkadeniyi(m): 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
Hello,
My name is Ibukun Adeniyi, I would like to use this opportunity to declare my intention to run for House Of Representatives Kosofe LGA.
My intersts are education, technology, youth empowerment and alternative energy.
The House of Representatives is the foundation of our democracy, currently we have handed it over to people who are not a true reflection of the Nigerian people, hence the kakistocracy.
My message is “Get Involved”. I shave been a software engineer for almost 10 years, I have the knowledge and experience to guide our country to the right direction with communication and inclusion.
We must change from our analog ways of doing things, this is 2019. As Nigerians and Africans, we account for the most poorest people in the would. We can constantly being exploited daily as we have blind leaders who are afraid to dream.
We have a once in 400 year opportunity to become among the leaders of the world we have the population and the man power, we must focus on human development over capital development because it’s the people that make a nation.
We are lucky, we have the natural resources and an opportunity to start building from the start. Let’s drop this copy and paste mentality and examine what the real problems are.
Adult Education, Health Insurance, Alternative energy, Technology development are some of the things that can bring out the best in our people.
Let’s work together so our children can grow up without knowing the hardship we know. Let’s get our PVC

Re: Not Too Young To Run by crispus09(m): 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
please show love to this guy for this bold step,but in as much as I like youth to take over the thought of kogi governor come to my mind.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Calls On Niger Delta Ministry To Complete Abandoned Road Projec / Impeachment: Constitutional Steps For Impeaching A Sitting Governor - Senator Di / FRSC Recovers Stolen Truck At Sango-ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.