Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him (14787 Views)

Makinde Flags Off Dualization Of 8.6km Project, Names Road After Wike / Photos From Rivers State Honours Award Presentation Ceremony / Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by Akachukwuroland: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
GOMBE STATE HONOURS IKPEAZU, NAMES ROAD AFTER HIM

The Governor of Abia State, Dr. Okezie Victor Ikpeazu was today, honoured in faraway Gombe State as the State named it's low cost housing estate road currently built and commissioned today.

Filled with joy, the residents of the Federal Low Cost Housing Estate Gombe, trooped out in their numbers to honour Governor Okezie Ikpeazu PhD while he commissioned the 2km road constructed by His Excellency Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo PhD OON the Executive Governor of Gombe State.

The road known as Dr. Okezie Victor Ikpeazu road, the Governor said was named after his Abia colleague in recognition of his giant strides in infrastructural development and promotion of MSME especially "Made in Nigeria goods". Governor Dankwambo said that Governor Ikpeazu remains one of the shinning lights of the PDP in terms of his obvious achievements within 3 years as Governor of Abia State.

Dr. Dankwambo maintained that during his visit to Abia, he was amazed at the level of achievement of his colleague who is one of the pan Nigerian leaders that believes in building a strong, United and virile nation.

Commissioning the project, Governor Ikpeazu expressed deep appreciation for the honour and prayed that users of the very well paved road will find it comforting. He thanked the Governor of Gombe for the quality of the road fitted with dual side drainage and street lights. The Governor also used the occasion to visit some other project sites being excuted by Governor Dankwambo including the international conference centre, modern trailer park and other road projects.

The Governor was acompanied by former Senate President Adolphus Wabara, philanthropist Chief Ifeanyi Ubah, Mr. Chinenye Nwaogu and other aides of the Governor.

Chinenye Nwaogu writes from Gombe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by Homeboiy: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
Gombe people should rename it over night
He don't deserve it

10 Likes

Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by deepwater(f): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2018
Homeboiy:

He don't deserve it

You have a little mind sir, get exposed and free your self

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by stevearagorn(m): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2018
Wawu
Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by emmanuel596(m): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2018
Some Northerners get sense sha onlike the over religious and bigoted type

8 Likes

Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:23am On Jul 25, 2018
The road known as Dr. Okezie Victor Ikpeazu road, the Governor said was named after his Abia colleague in recognition of his giant strides in infrastructural development and promotion of MSME especially " Made in Nigeria goods

Good one for him then.
Proudly Nigeria is what we preach about daily.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by MrHistorian: 8:23am On Jul 25, 2018
grin
Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by frowland(m): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2018
Homeboiy:

He don't deserve it

Funny
Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by babkunlex(m): 8:24am On Jul 25, 2018
Okay
Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by Ugo4hotish(m): 8:24am On Jul 25, 2018
we want Biafra not a road to nizooria

6 Likes

Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by Beehshorp(m): 8:24am On Jul 25, 2018
My own be say I wonder how the northerners go take dey pronounce the name

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by blazer2018: 8:24am On Jul 25, 2018
It is not good to be in d opposition party ooo...PDP Govs just dey invite their fellow Govs to commission projects since they don't have a President to come help with it...Even d ones dat are performing poorly in their States (e.g the Ponmo cutting Gov)... grin

Kudos to Dankwambo for his numerous achievements in Gombe State...I am not on ground there but i learnt he's doing really well there.

6 Likes

Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by Okoyeebos: 8:24am On Jul 25, 2018
It is very very easy to finger the brain of an Igbo man.

Dankwabo named a small street in a backwater estate in the far north after Ikpeazu, just watch how Igbos in Abia would support him.

Tell them an Igbo man named Kingsley Moghalu is also contesting for Nigeria's Presidency, they would deny him just like Judas Iscariot their ancestor. They're all supporting Dankwambo, Atiku, Makarfi and Saraki.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by deepwater(f): 8:24am On Jul 25, 2018
Way to go.
But I haven't seen any road or edifice named after Michael opera outside the eastern part of Nigeria. Is this deliberate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by neweraomo: 8:25am On Jul 25, 2018
Please I'm searching for a job in central bank of any country ,anyone with a good connection should tell me ,I really wanna apply
Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by Sneh7(m): 8:25am On Jul 25, 2018
Homeboiy:

He don't deserve it

Give ur reason
Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by bedspread: 8:25am On Jul 25, 2018
Congrats
Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by amaniro: 8:26am On Jul 25, 2018
okezie should name aba after dankwmbo grin
Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by Tracypacy(f): 8:26am On Jul 25, 2018
In Dembélé and Malcom, Barcelona now have 2 of the 5 highest valued (€) U21 players in the world.

Investments.

1 Like

Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by Yinxies(f): 8:26am On Jul 25, 2018
Hmmn
Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by ipobarecriminals: 8:27am On Jul 25, 2018
sad one corner.Still beta.Let ikpezu name one road Buhari road,dem nor go allow us hear word
Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by franchasng: 8:27am On Jul 25, 2018
Beehshorp:
My own be say I wonder how the northerners go take dey pronounce the name
Inyamiri road cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by olasco2035: 8:29am On Jul 25, 2018
Ugo4hotish:
u need not only Biafra u also need sense and brain.....oponu..Python dance supposed to av wasted u self.....online chest beaters

1 Like

Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by Okoyeebos: 8:29am On Jul 25, 2018
Ugo4hotish:

What you need is urgent mental rehabilitation and I doubt if you can get that in the East.

1 Like

Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by eezeribe(m): 8:36am On Jul 25, 2018
Permutations for 2019...
Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by adadike(f): 8:42am On Jul 25, 2018
olasco2035:

u need not only Biafra u also need sense and brain.....oponu..Python dance supposed to av wasted u self.....online chest beaters
what kind of madness is this biko nu? what did he say that warrant this curses? I don't blame u, I blame your parents that brought u up with curses. that python will end up wasting u first. mad man on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by aariwa(m): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2018
Okoyeebos:
It is very very easy to finger the brain of an Igbo man.

Dankwabo named a small street in a backwater estate in the far north after Ikpeazu, just watch how Igbos in Abia would support him.

Tell them an Igbo man named Kingsley Moghalu is also contesting for Nigeria's Presidency, they would deny him just like Judas Iscariot their ancestor. They're all supporting Dankwambo, Atiku, Makarfi and Saraki.
That means you know all ibos and their voting preferences..smh for kids of nowadays. I don't. really blame you people but the Chinese that made internet phone cheap for everybody

2 Likes

Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by sabrohmp: 8:53am On Jul 25, 2018
[quote author=Homeboiy post=69673266]Gombe people should rename it over night
He don't deserve it [/quote

bad belle
Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by lastmessenger: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2018
Where is the road?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by Ositace(m): 8:57am On Jul 25, 2018
grin grin shocked
deepwater:

You have a little mind sir, get exposed and free your self

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Faleke Should Be Declared Kogi Guber Candidate – Ex-inec Coordinator / Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M / New Police IG Adamu Speaks, Promises Change Of Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.