Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Uniport Chic Boasts Who Answers Calls For YAHOO BOYS. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uniport Chic Boasts Who Answers Calls For YAHOO BOYS. (1938 Views)

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniport Chic Boasts Who Answers Calls For YAHOO BOYS. by henrydan(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
This young girl by the name of Success Nwankwo, a final year student of the department of Microbiology has been heard boasting to her friends that she will buy a Porsche this year. Know why? She is a fake secretary to a fictitious Shipping company owned by a notorious Yahoo boy (with a fake website registered in Ghana). The fake shipping company has over the years been specializing in conning innocent victims of their money and she plays the role of company secretary where she persuaded the victims to send huge amounts of money in a bid to claiming their “next of kin” consignment left for them by someone who shares similar last name with the victims.
Her number is +234 816 329 9256 and all relevant security and financial crimes agencies should rid criminals like these out of our society.

I’m just a whistle blower and I am doing my bit to help my country.
#greatnation
#greatpeople

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uniport Chic Boasts Who Answers Calls For YAHOO BOYS. by OneCorner: 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
You’re posting someone’s picture when she’s not declared wanted on indicted of any crime yet.
If she reports you for defamation now, u will be crying like an idiot

Ewu

Re: Uniport Chic Boasts Who Answers Calls For YAHOO BOYS. by Collins0609(m): 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
OK continue
Re: Uniport Chic Boasts Who Answers Calls For YAHOO BOYS. by Sochimaobim(m): 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
What u did is right. So long as there is no atom of jealousy in u.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Chic Boasts Who Answers Calls For YAHOO BOYS. by ayaside(m): 4:09am On Jul 25, 2018
Is that an aeroplane on the ship?
Re: Uniport Chic Boasts Who Answers Calls For YAHOO BOYS. by TDonald: 4:50am On Jul 25, 2018
OP, You are a slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Uniport Chic Boasts Who Answers Calls For YAHOO BOYS. by Mankosi: 6:28am On Jul 25, 2018
Snitch?
Re: Uniport Chic Boasts Who Answers Calls For YAHOO BOYS. by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 25, 2018
Well. I have nothing to say
Re: Uniport Chic Boasts Who Answers Calls For YAHOO BOYS. by Jaqenhghar: 8:27am On Jul 25, 2018
OneCorner:
You’re posting someone’s picture when she’s not declared wanted on indicted of any crime yet.
If she reports you for defamation now, u will be crying like an idiot

Ewu
Going by your logic of you see a thief stealing you will also look away afterall he is not wanted or indicted.
SMH

(1) (Reply)

Cleansing Ceremony: Elders Order Man To Have Sex With His Sister In Kenya (Pics) / Men/Women What Attributes Do You Look Out For In An Opposite Sex For Marriage? / Funny Homophobic Displays.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.