Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) (69775 Views)

Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 / Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by kenny2u(m): 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
If dem carry am go court now, two things will happen collapse or stroke go hit am...
We sabi this game oh���
Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
ORACLE1975:
Buhari has DESTROYED Nigeria.

He is fighting the Judiciary;
He is fighting the legislature;
He is fighting the opposition;
He is fighting the economy;
The only people he is not fighting is the HERDSMEN.

“It is odd, strange and bizarre that while ordinary citizens can be called up to answer questions or be interrogated, the VIP cannot be questioned without the annoying insinuations of partisanship, persecution or outright politicization.

This country cannot achieve development in peace when important cases are viewed through a political prism and the law is considered as being applicable to some, and not applicable to others.”

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by Akpa133(m): 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
See barawo if Na court e go pretend sick

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by PFRB: 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
sunbilor:
He looks pale, sickly and frail in that picture.

That is not Metu It is photo shopped

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by Sapeleboy911(m): 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
I pity Nigerians celebrating the defection of Senators and house of reps members from APC to PDP. These common criminals are already are spreading planning on the continuous looting of our common wealth for themselves and generations yet unborn. And you guys are here rejoicing.
In all this defections these crooks are only fighting for their pockets, and not for the growth of this country. Whether APC or PDP the fact is they are all thieves come rain come sun.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by TimFisher2: 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
spafu:

Where that useless APC zombie that like referring to himself as us? He get poisoned Barbeque whey he want take after election 2019

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
Okay, we know

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by ifymadu: 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
He de laugh without pains now, when they invite him to court now he will mount stretcher.
Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by godox2(m): 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
computer0810:
D way igbos are happy about d defection 1 will think dey have defected to support igbo presidency but he who laugh last laugh best, if only Buhari had played his politics well he won't find himself in dis mess but after d hard fought election tinubu won for him he decided to dance to d tune of some political fools and nw his putting his future in tinubu hand once again but to prove a point as d political gladiator of this country jagaban will win it for him again, most of dis rep members r not coming back to d house so dey r bent on turning d house up side down

The Igbo people supporting these hausa people that defect to PDP are still novice in real politics, Changing PDP name, Controlling states Party machineries and choosing a credible flag bearer that can successfully win Buhari in the North and acceptable to south west are the major hurddles. A core hausa man will vote and manipulate for Buhari. With this hardship, an average poor hausa man is ready to die for Buhar. Mind you, South West are already planning to takeover in 2023. For them to gamble with that is very expensive.
Some of the reasons for their defection are, Lack of automatic tickets, loose states party tructure, sidelined at the National level appointments.
In summary I still see Buhari coming back, except if he loose Kano, kaduna,Jigawa,Borno, sokoto, kebbi and Zamfara state governors. Which is not possible.
pls no insult, this is my personal observation or analysis
Tnx

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by KosyJerry(m): 11:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
DABMarkNig2019:
The former spokesman of the people's democratic party was seen today at the deputy senate presidents residence without his neck gauge laughing and also in good health condition together with serving PDP senators.

Now he can laugh... surely would cry later and soonest. Instead of him to go hide in his shell. No single sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by Yankee101: 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
E don well? Snitch
Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by mubeela(m): 11:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
DABMarkNig2019:
The former spokesman of the people's democratic party was seen today at the deputy senate presidents residence without his neck gauge laughing and also in good health condition together with serving PDP senators.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by bobnatlo(m): 12:07am On Jul 25, 2018
michlins:
any which way na way. If PDP prosecute the APC members when in power eh, we would have less criminals roaming around.

Am for anything that will destroy the political status quo
So who prosecuted Dariye n Nyame??
For ur mind na APC abi
Who even started EFCC n Icpc that APC is using to flex now??
Go n read what OBJ, yaradua n Even GEj did to members of their cabinet wt clear case of corruption. Then we can continue.

Anyone approaching equity must come wt cleans hands is known to all. I bet PMB doesn't even know people wt forged certificates are in d cabinet he took six months to choose, because he doesn't wanna get it wrong, lol

Obj went out of his way to insist that Buhari must vacate house seat n position because of forged documents. He wanted to do same to Tinubu when he forged Chicago uni credentials. He was only stopped because he enjoyed exec immunity.

So don't come tell me any sh**t about APC anti corruption. Because only if u knew more u wouldn't believe their propagandas.
The day they truly want to fight corruption Nigerians will know.

He's using state force to fight judiciary n legislature, y has he not reduced their earnings n stopped their constituency projects if he's truly a national/patriotic leader. But he's busy playing political cases against saraki. Just to distract us from his abysmal performance. Go n read d SC judgment on that asset declaration case. They didn't even have any clear evidence.
Busy wasting our time mtcheeew.

All evidences for both Dariye n Nyame were proved to no arguments during PDP regime.
B4 u contest blindly go n read d history of both cases.

I give it to PMB that he has a better political will than GEJ in anti-corruption. But he's already messed it up by just fighting political foes.

Its even a shame on Fg that upon how corrupt that saraki is, PMB could not nail him clearly with any evidence in court.

Do u know that Falana was actually called to serve as AG for this govt??
Only for it to be given to Malami for nepotic reasons and an understanding that they can't push Falana on political case errands in court. Now malami specializes in bringing back criminals like Minna to govt and chasing around political opponent's around in court.

Look PDP was corrupt n terrible, that's y Nigerians asked for change period. Only to end up with this bounced cheque in d name of change govt.
It takes honour to admit it when u make a mistake!! Yeah, but with d beauty of democracy u choose again until u get it right.

Before u get ur excitement about PMB wrong. What played out today is basically moving him back to de regional leader he was before 2015.

2019 is already tiptoeing to Buhari in CPC vs d rest politicians in d county. So when u see him next, advise him properly to mend his ways or else.......

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:23am On Jul 25, 2018
If this is what you call “good health”. . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by GistFullGround: 12:29am On Jul 25, 2018
APC is falling down, falling down, falling down
APC is falling down
My dear people

Send Old Soldier to Daura, to Daura, to Daura
Send Old Soldier to Daura
Next year is calling

Transmission cannot save him, can't save him, can't save
Transmission cannot save him
He has to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by Dollabiz: 12:47am On Jul 25, 2018
ohhh
Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by seguno2: 4:01am On Jul 25, 2018
ufuosman:
When e hear court na, e stroke don come back

Buhari has ear problems.
His supporters also have eyes problems. Can’t you see the clutches behind him?
Must APC zombies have a disease to be admitted into the demonic party

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by seguno2: 4:04am On Jul 25, 2018
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Oshiomole will be weeping this night, they brought him to carry out the burial of APC

They chose the right THING for the job.
Is the fake comrade I-go-chop-too not the useless thing that told a poor widow to Go and Die?
He is their undertaker who has been paid upfront.
Buhari and APC are monumental errors of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019!
Do you have your PVC?
What of your family and friends? Do they also have their own PVCs
Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by Felixv: 4:19am On Jul 25, 2018
neck brace gone..wow..

https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/1021825024712425472

I love how they insult that crook...
Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by mokset123: 4:29am On Jul 25, 2018
It seems no one has seen the two clutches in the background close to the wall

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by peeps4u: 4:42am On Jul 25, 2018
Sapeleboy911:
I pity Nigerians celebrating the defection of Senators and house of reps members from APC to PDP. These common criminals are already are spreading planning on the continuous looting of our common wealth for themselves and generations yet unborn. And you guys are here rejoicing.
In all this defections these crooks are only fighting for their pockets, and not for the growth of this country. Whether APC or PDP the fact is they are all thieves come rain come sun.

And who told you grand corruption isn't going on under Buhari? No time have we ever had partial president like Buhari who shields corrupt people like Maina, Babachir Lawal, Kemi Adeosun, Fashola, Buratai and the rest who have had one corruption case or the other, just because he feels these people are loyal to him. To Buhari, loyalty to him is greater than loyalty to the nation; you can go ahead and loot as you like once you're in his good book. Which serious leader does that?

Even in time of corrupt PDP, allegation like that of Kemi Adeosun, Babachir Lawal wouldn't go unchecked. I'm sure Adeosun would have resigned if it was in the past.
Anything to send docile, ineffective, corrupt, divisive and incompetent Buhari out of Aso Rock is welcome as he is a shield to several more corrupt politicians and also couple with his abysmal performances in the office as a president. We will come back to address the rest politicians

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by nick50(m): 4:55am On Jul 25, 2018
OsuEbonyi:
Metuh is just a typical osu coward from Ebonyi.
..why u choose to display ur ignorance and stupidity here.. Can't u pretend like u got sense?

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by Gliding(m): 4:57am On Jul 25, 2018
TimFisher2:
grin

Laughing at the Buffon,Tyrannic, Blood-Sucking,dullardic,despostic,mumustic,weak and lazy idiotic MumuHarrrri aka Vegetable!

Please i feel like eating poisoned Barbeque

Where can i get it?

Who exactly is the buffoon? Is it the Nigerian whose wealth has been stolen by the political elite? Or the sitting president who is unaffected by the wanton stealing? Or the one who still supports a thieving politician for no justifiable reason despite being the most affected by the stealing ?
Our politicians have us exactly where they need us to be.
I wonder if we will ever be alright

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by seguno2: 5:17am On Jul 25, 2018
Gliding:
Who exactly is the buffoon? Is it the Nigerian whose wealth has been stolen by the political elite? Or the sitting president who is unaffected by the wanton stealing? Or the one who still supports a thieving politician for no justifiable reason despite being the most affected by the stealing ?
Our politicians have us exactly where they need us to be.
I wonder if we will ever be alright

Well said.
Very well said.
Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 5:40am On Jul 25, 2018
kmaster007:
ur thinking faculty is too low
goandie tnx
Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by Mentcee(m): 6:20am On Jul 25, 2018
TimFisher2:
grin

Laughing at the Buffon,Tyrannic, Blood-Sucking,dullardic,despostic,mumustic,weak and lazy idiotic MumuHarrrri aka Vegetable!

Please i feel like eating poisoned Barbeque

Where can i get it?

#poisonedbarbeque

Guy you no get MANNA o!
Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by Bayelsarep(m): 6:21am On Jul 25, 2018
This movie is getting interesting by the day
Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 6:33am On Jul 25, 2018
I'm just so angry olisa metuh cannot be in jail
Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by Firefire(m): 6:43am On Jul 25, 2018
ORACLE1975:
Buhari has DESTROYED Nigeria.

He is fighting the Judiciary;
He is fighting the legislature;
He is fighting the opposition;
He is fighting the economy;
The only people he is not fighting is the HERDSMEN.

Wonderful statement of fact!

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by Cjayboy: 6:44am On Jul 25, 2018
This is an old picture please ignore this propaganda..
Can't you guys see ex president Goodluck Jonathan on White tradition laughing with them?
Did he visited DSP Ekweremadu's residence yesterday?
Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by Sapeleboy911(m): 7:03am On Jul 25, 2018
peeps4u:

And who told you grand corruption isn't going on under Buhari? No time have we ever had partial president like Buhari who shields corrupt people like Maina, Babachir Lawal, Kemi Adeosun, Fashola, Buratai and the rest who have had one corruption case or the other, just because he feels these people are loyal to him. To Buhari, loyalty to him is greater than loyalty to the nation; you can go ahead and loot as you like once you're in his good book. Which serious leader does that?

Even in time of corrupt PDP, allegation like that of Kemi Adeosun, Babachir Lawal wouldn't go unchecked. I'm sure Adeosun would have resigned if it was in the past.
Anything to send docile, ineffective, corrupt, divisive and incompetent Buhari out of Aso Rock is welcome as he is a shield to several more corrupt politicians and also couple with his abysmal performances in the office as a president. We will come back to address the rest politicians
Go trough all my posts I've never been a supporter of Buhari government. I read a post on NL that if politicsl history was taught in school Nigerians wouldn't dare to vote buhari as a president. That blood of tyranny still runs in him. He brainwashed Nigerians with his campaign of Mr integrity, just the way GEJ brainwashed us of being shoeless.
But the fact remains the same this guys are all criminal they don't give a bleep about your existence, they only care about how to safeguard their wealths down to their 5th generations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting / Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) / VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.