Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) (59875 Views)

Pastor Aimola John Slumps, Dies After Defecting To APC In Edo / Taiwo Fatiregun's Head Broken After Defecting To Another Party. Photos / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Jolly Nyame's Jail Sentence After Defecting To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by BestDude: 8:13am On Jul 25, 2018
Auladimeji2:
Honestly, you and your tribe don't have what it takes to send him home because those that are ready to vote for Buhari have PVC more than those that want to vote against him.
You know that
you are funny. If only you know the rate people in the south are getting their pvc. I never used to vote but I am getting my PVC. Trust me.

I will travel from Lagos to Warri where I registered in 2011 to get it.

You can take that to the bank.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by onatisi(m): 8:13am On Jul 25, 2018
that dino song seems to be the pdp new anthem now
grin grin
DIKEnaWAR:
Home...sweet home!

1 Like

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by McAausim: 8:14am On Jul 25, 2018
Good for them..... Bunch of hypocrites

Let's join hands n push this zombie leader out of the villa angry

Get your PVC

2 Likes

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by yemmight(m): 8:14am On Jul 25, 2018
See thieves. One will assume they are doing all these having the interest of masses at heart but reverse is the case.

1 Like

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by blazer2018: 8:14am On Jul 25, 2018
And all of them will think they will have a smooth sail back to the Senate...because those that stayed behind and suffered with PDP through the numerous litigations are mugus abi...enjoy it while it last...waiting patiently for post PDP primaries...grin
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by exporters101: 8:14am On Jul 25, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
Summary of yesterday's Episode of Nigeria Drama.

Kwankwaso and 16 Apc senators decamp to PDP.

Police lay siege on Saraki's residence.

Super Eagle Chief Coach, Salisu Yusuf Caught On Camera Taking Bribe.

Oshiomole threatens to sack Ngige.
You try grin
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by Seetto: 8:15am On Jul 25, 2018
All these decampees will galantly loose 2019 election, especially those from the north, anything with no buhari in north is no no ,even saraki political career in kwara state will be jettisoned this time around, offa arm robbery is still fresh in their memory.

1 Like

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 8:15am On Jul 25, 2018
they are all political prostitute
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 8:15am On Jul 25, 2018
Only 12 senators defected from APC into PDP

1 defected to ADC

1 isn't sure yet

So even if we Add Saraki and sehu to the PDP tally, it will be 14 in total

Meanwhile, this three PDP senators defected unofficially to APC

Hope Uzodimma (Imo West), Fatimah Raji Rasaki (Ekiti Central) and Sunny Ogbuoji (Ebonyi South)

Wait and see the drama when senate resumes to understand the game. cheesy
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by Ingocof(m): 8:16am On Jul 25, 2018
BloggersNG:
Yesterday Some APC Senators defected to PDP at the National Assembly. Thirty-two APC senators had defected to the opposition PDP on Tuesday, with another four to the ADC..

And here are few photos of how they were welcomed.
See more below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/see-how-how-apc-senators-were-welcomed.html

And this is what the hallowed chamber has turned to
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 8:16am On Jul 25, 2018
Mumu people
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 8:16am On Jul 25, 2018
After defection and jubilation wht next...Are they going to give nigerians good governance or just their own selfish interest .

1 Like

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 25, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Just hoping this re-union is really for the betterment of Nigeria, not just to get rid of Buhari. The welfare of Nigeria and Nigerians should be paramount.
The same old, same old lootocrats.
I am not hopeful sha! sad
from your write up, I can decode how the thing pain you reach ,sorry dear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 8:22am On Jul 25, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:

Saraki sneaked into the chamber with a taxi.

1 Like

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by Abidob(m): 8:27am On Jul 25, 2018
kapelvej:
Common all you democrats, let's send the dullard back to were he came from,

By voting in Atiku/Saraki? Una mumu never do....

1 Like

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by Rosebloom: 8:29am On Jul 25, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Home...sweet home!

Your siggy is funny
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by Yinxies(f): 8:31am On Jul 25, 2018
We pray ooo. Because this jubilation will be for nothing

KanwuliaExtra:
Just hoping this re-union is really for the betterment of Nigeria, not just to get rid of Buhari. The welfare of Nigeria and Nigerians should be paramount.
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by troublemakea(m): 8:34am On Jul 25, 2018
onatisi:

this is just the beginning of a long deadly battle to remove the worst president nigeria has ever had . the war is far from over , buhari and his apc cabal will fight back with all that they have got, he will use all means within his reach and power to try and win the next elections , i am sure these politicians arent naive and i b know that they too will be expecting some reactions from buhari

sorry bro next year's election wount just be Buhari and Nigeria...The west would also come in to watch so any pranks by Buhari is surely falling back at him heavily

1 Like

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 8:38am On Jul 25, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:

Lastly, Saraki adjourned NASS to September.

Checkmate...

1 Like

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by onatisi(m): 8:38am On Jul 25, 2018
troublemakea:

sorry bro next year's election wount just be Buhari and Nigeria...The west would also come in to watch so any pranks by Buhari is surely falling back at him heavily
political battles in nigeria especially are won before the elections , when i said the battle is far from been over , political pundits already know what i meant. but i am sure opposition politicians are ready to make the sacrifice

1 Like

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by uthlaw: 8:40am On Jul 25, 2018
shitholenation:
Buhari is now seeing what his stupidity has brought to him,he is so stupid to think himself a Lord,i'm happy how he his being rubbished by his Northern brothers.
which northern brothers,non of them can win in the North.

1 Like

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by troublemakea(m): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2018
BestDude:
you are funny. If only you know the rate people in the south are getting their pvc. I never used to vote but I am getting my PVC. Trust me.

I will travel from Lagos to Warri where I registered in 2011 to get it.

You can take that to the bank.

don't mind him even here in Ui students troop out in their mass to get their pvc when they heard INEC is coming inside the schooling area tho not every one registered but they did a great job registering about 85 students daily for a week that's almost 600 students and they promised to come again since its exam week also,remember some already had their PVC bfr so all what Auladimeji2 is saying is all bullshit

3 Likes

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by troublemakea(m): 8:49am On Jul 25, 2018
Seetto:
All these decampees will galantly loose 2019 election, especially those from the north, anything with no buhari in north is no no ,even saraki political career in kwara state will be jettisoned this time around, offa arm robbery is still fresh in their memory.

oga shut up and go sit down....who do u know in the North and what makes you think all Northerners are going for buhari. even here in Bakori Kastina. very few of them even love buhari

we ll both be alive to see buhari been disgraced come 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by blackgold2018(m): 8:51am On Jul 25, 2018
ozento:
Goog news. this is just the first batch.
Good news abi.. n u think they are in for your interest. APC n PDP re d same.
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by onatisi(m): 8:55am On Jul 25, 2018
troublemakea:

don't mind him even here in Ui students troop out in their mass to get their pvc when they heard INEC is coming inside the schooling area tho not every one registered but they did a great job registering about 85 students daily for a week that's almost 600 students and they promised to come again since its exam week also,remember some already had their PVC bfr so all what Auladimeji2 is saying is all bullshit

thank God for the sufferings, pains and agonies that apc and buhari gave to nigerians , i even pray that before the elections buhari should discipline nigerians more ,so that when they get to the polls they will think more clearer than they did in 2015, when they were saying that even if apc brought in a goat as its candidate , they will still vote for that goat, they allowed their brains to be corrupted by 2 kongos of rice and 500naira , now it seems their brains is going through resetting process .
ppl voted in 2015 based on party issues now it will be based on the candidates acceptability , nigerians will just need to ask themselves whether they want to continue with buhari or not,i can see the awareness among nigerians about getting their pvc cards just because they want to kick out the worst president nigeria has ever had and will ever have .

1 Like

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by troublemakea(m): 8:59am On Jul 25, 2018
onatisi:

thank God for the sufferings, pains and agonies that apc and buhari gave to nigerians , i even pray that before the elections buhari should discipline nigerians more ,so that when they get to the polls they will think more clearer than they did in 2015, when they were saying that even if apc brought in a goat as its candidate , they will still vote for that goat, they allowed their brains to be corrupted by 2 kongos of rice and 500naira , now it seems their brains is going through resetting process .
ppl voted in 2015 based on party issues now it will be based on the candidates acceptability , nigerians will just need to ask themselves whether they want to continue with buhari or not,i can see the awareness among nigerians about getting their pvc cards just because they want to kick out the worst president nigeria has ever had and will ever have .

aswear everyone is getting his or her PVC now more than bfr

3 Likes

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2018
Waiting for the second batch of 10 in the Senate and another 25 from House of Rep.

1 Like

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by Adesina18111(m): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2018
Political transfer window don open oooooo....PDP fc and APC fc...make I sit down dey observe

1 Like

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by AceDomino(m): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2018
I'm only seeing Spiderman Dino in the picture
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

I am sure even you would take just getting rid of Buhari for now, other issues can be sorted later right?

1 Like

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by yemolz: 9:10am On Jul 25, 2018
When a political party is not properly structured for leadership in a country, instead of good governance they are busy witch hunting critics. You don't need a prophet to tell their end.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Office In Rivers Shutdown, Repainted As House Owner Defects To PDP (Photos) / Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.