Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) (59877 Views)

Pastor Aimola John Slumps, Dies After Defecting To APC In Edo / Taiwo Fatiregun's Head Broken After Defecting To Another Party. Photos / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Jolly Nyame's Jail Sentence After Defecting To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:14am On Jul 25, 2018
Anybody that keep supporting these people either APC or PDP are fools because none of them cares about the masses they are only there for their own selfish interest
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by owbabs: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2018
Vote Sowore for President 2019

2 Likes

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by Cornerstone199(m): 9:25am On Jul 25, 2018
Yankee101:
Na naija folks dey suffer. Politicians remain the same. They are changing parties cos they can't win on the APC platform. They did it in the last election cos of PDP was thought to be too corrupt. We must learn to vote in only performing people.

You have spoken well

1 Like

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by sgcrown(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2018
URGENT VACANCY

I need an INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEER with the requirements below for my organization for immediate engagement:

1. B. Eng/B. Tech/ B. Sc/ HND in Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
2. Good understanding of Process plant high voltage electrical equipment, Electrical motor, heater, blower, rotary valve, conveyor system, UPS, battery, Switchboard, lighting, battery operated forklift, crane etc.
3. Excellent mastery of utility electrical equipment including air compressors, Nitrogen plant, LV switch gear.
4. Operation of electrical equipments along with its working principles
5. Knowledge of QMS, EMS & OHSAS.
6. Safety, emergency procedures along with handling of firefighting equipment.
7. Excellent IT & Computer knowledge.

Not less than 6 years' experience.

Remuneration is highly competitive.

Kindly send relevant CVs to olusegun.adewunmi@engeepet.com before COB on Monday 30th July, 2018.

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by robosky02(m): 9:31am On Jul 25, 2018

Change the change

1 Like

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2018
Auladimeji2:
Honestly, you and your tribe don't have what it takes to send him home because those that are ready to vote for Buhari have PVC more than those that want to vote against him.
You know that

Yoruba people and brain-dead pettiness...What has his tribe got to do with anything??....The northerners are not even making as much noise against anyone on this defection unlike you SWs bevause they clearly know that a northerner will replace buhari las las...e dey pepper una no be small.

Besides i suppose its your six villages you call states that will keep buhari if by peradventure most northern APC governors decamp to another party cos Nigerian politician are very umpredictable

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by ThatCEO: 9:45am On Jul 25, 2018
duduade:
Please we can't be bothered. These old men are just a bunch of thieves looking for a safe nest to continue their evil

This is my point all thru this nonsense. What the benefit of the NASS? The APC or PDP are just as messed up as the other but it makes me feel bad seeing youths supporting one faction over the other forgetting that these old men are sucking their Commonwealth
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by K2asure: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2018
IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening

It is well.
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2018
robosky02:

Change the change
Why you no answer my greeting?
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by Teeboi56: 10:06am On Jul 25, 2018
This people are playing us i swear moving from one party to another every year am tired of nigerian polities
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 10:29am On Jul 25, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
Summary of yesterday's Episode of Nigeria Drama.

Kwankwaso and 16 Apc senators decamp to PDP.

Police lay siege on Saraki's residence.

Super Eagle Chief Coach, Salisu Yusuf Caught On Camera Taking Bribe.

Oshiomole threatens to sack Ngige.

lol, oh boy be kiaful oh. make the APC zombies no visit you for your dream oo.

1 Like

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2018
*WORDS ON THE MARBLE*

Only in Nigeria will thieves be re-grouping to LOOT again and youths whose future will be stolen will be celebrating it.....
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by chernest2002: 10:37am On Jul 25, 2018
I will laugh last after buhari defeat.
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by magzey: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2018
Group of Imbeciles just to show you they only care for their selfish interest. PMB till 2023 grin grin
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by zidek(m): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2018
Bunch of looters!
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by Aguata1stson(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2018
All of you that believe APC is a Gunner's fan. please assemble here for a closing prayer
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by kapelvej: 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2018
Abidob:

By voting in Atiku/Saraki? Una mumu never do....
This is were stupidity starts from, I am not voting for people, I am voting for ideologies, and I am fine with anyone with good ideology expecially res structuring and any one that can throw away state of origin and quota system

1 Like

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by GistFullGround: 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2018

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by EnaibeSam: 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
kapelvej:
Common all you democrats, let's send the dullard back to were he came from,

Then what would be the next thing after sending him out of the rock?
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by Andyblaze655: 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
Dis country is in serious trouble.
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by deomelo: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
Finally, the useless, worthless, crooked, corrupt and incompetent PDP clowns don find their level..

This is the best case scenario for the APC...

#SAIBABA2019

#SAIBABA2019
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
r_APC and End of the road party ( Pin Di Pin ) coming together to form NLP (New Looters Party). Look at all of them tell me which of them is not a multi billionaire aside from salaries and take home of more than N13.5 million per month also included are uncountable number of fake constituency projects. What about free ride and ownership of super cars I understand the Senate President rides on a N130 million Naira worth car with all expenses paid and yet more than 85% of Nigerian civil servants can not be paid N18 thousand Naira minimum wage and all things being equal they still want to come together to form New Looters Party. N L P
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
r_APC and End of the road party ( Pin Di Pin ) coming together to form NLP (New Looters Party) following the fact that they felt the present looting system has not reached its peak. Look at all of them tell me which of them is not a multi billionaire aside from salaries and take home of more than N13.5 million per month also included are uncountable number of fake constituency projects. What about free ride and ownership of super cars for all of them, I understand the Senate President rides on a N130 million Naira worth car with all expenses paid even one of them Dino Melaye has been displaying number of super expensive sport cars worth more than N60 million and above on social media; yet more than 85% of Nigerian civil servants can not be paid N18 thousand Naira minimum wage and all things being equal they still want to come together to form New Looters Party. N L P to enhance there looting spree.
Well all of them should know _There ris Goodu O!!![url]r_APC and End of the road party ( Pin Di Pin ) coming together to form NLP (New Looters Party) following the fact that they felt the present looting system has not reached its peak. Look at all of them tell me which of them is not a multi billionaire aside from salaries and take home of more than N13.5 million per month also included are uncountable number of fake constituency projects. What about free ride and ownership of super cars for all of them, I understand the Senate President rides on a N130 million Naira worth car with all expenses paid even one of them Dino Melaye has been displaying number of super expensive sport cars worth more than N60 million and above on social media; yet more than 85% of Nigerian civil servants can not be paid N18 thousand Naira minimum wage and all things being equal they still want to come together to form New Looters Party. N L P to enhance there looting spree.
Well all of them should know _There ris Goodu O!!![/url]r_APC and End of the road party ( Pin Di Pin ) coming together to form NLP (New Looters Party) following the fact that they felt the present looting system has not reached its peak. Look at all of them tell me which of them is not a multi billionaire aside from salaries and take home of more than N13.5 million per month also included are uncountable number of fake constituency projects. What about free ride and ownership of super cars for all of them, I understand the Senate President rides on a N130 million Naira worth car with all expenses paid even one of them Dino Melaye has been displaying number of super expensive sport cars worth more than N60 million and above on social media; yet more than 85% of Nigerian civil servants can not be paid N18 thousand Naira minimum wage and all things being equal they still want to come together to form New Looters Party. N L P to enhance there looting spree.
Well all of them should know _There ris Goodu O!!!
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
Rosebloom:

Your siggy is funny

Know the meaning?
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by clemercy(m): 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
How are we sure the defectors are not defecting for their own pocket? It is high time we Nigerians put on our reasoning cap.
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by Rosebloom: 10:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:

Know the meaning?

yes
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 7:11am On Jul 26, 2018
Rosebloom:

yes

You from that part?
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by Rosebloom: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:

You from that part?

uh-huh
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:47am On Jul 27, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Just hoping this re-union is really for the betterment of Nigeria, not just to get rid of Buhari. The welfare of Nigeria and Nigerians should be paramount.
The same old, same old lootocrats.
I am not hopeful sha! sad

Removing Buhari is for the betterment of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:28am On Jul 27, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Removing Buhari is for the betterment of Nigeria

I concur!
Buhari must go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by IGBOmarryme: 1:28am On Jul 31, 2018
Dictator Buhari must die of heart failure.
Tifnubu must be assassinated or burnt with fire and petrol.
El-rufai must be beheaded.
In Jesus name Amen!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust / APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. / Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.