Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) (50425 Views)

Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP / Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by Tarzan360(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Bye bye to ranching

3 Likes

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by Abbeyme: 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Political harlots
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by priest54: 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Good one,New English word,Buharism ;any man who is a chronic failure.for instance,I don't like Yusuf,he is such a buharism

3 Likes

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by thugmansion(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
semyman:
"A Gathering Of Disgusting Reprobates."

Lazy Nigerian youth.

3 Likes

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
So after all the negotiations he still insist on moving well all I have to let him know that is there is no guarantee to any path u decide to take in life.
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by magzey: 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
With the defection We hope they they will not Kill their brothers again and call it herdmen undecided undecided
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
Long overdue. APC is Nigeria's nightmare.
Meanwhile guys, buy cheap data, unbelievably cheap, trust me. DM

2 Likes

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
We don't need benue
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by jidamsel43(m): 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
The restrained looter defects to looting house and the lazy youth hailed him because it means more national cake to share .

All politicians are birds of the same feathers including ........
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by maxtop(m): 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
veekid:
Who his detection epp?

You, your family, NIGERIANS. We can't find our arms and that lunatic cattle rearer finished us all.

2 Likes

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by olametrix(m): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
What do u mean do, i have an iphone that require iCloud password i dont knw if u can unlock it as it was sent to me from southy, and i dont knw who can unlock it for me,
Any plan?

tumababa:
lol. rsim 12 still unlocking iphones sha.. whatsapp

https:///send?phone=2348053250698
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by maxtop(m): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
veekid:
Who his detection epp?

You, your family, NIGERIANS. We can't fold our arms and that lunatic cattle rearer finished us all.

1 Like

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by whowantfuck(m): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
the same people
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by seankay(m): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
Technically these niggas will remain in power so nothing changes.
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
olametrix:
What do u mean do, i have an iphone that require iCloud password i dont knw if u can unlock it as it was sent to me from southy, and i dont knw who can unlock it for me,
Any plan?

rsim12 is for unlocking network locked iphones. not icloud locked. i dont know any icloud unlocker
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by Somkaebu: 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
The wind is never stable, so you don't dance her tunes.

1 Like

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by msquarewld(m): 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
iHart01:
as a chief security officer of his state, he failed to protect his people against herdsmen. Is it in PDP he will protect them?
Thank you!
We have a long way to go in this country. Let us assume that after all this defection PDP finally wins come 2019, has anything really changed? No! Because we will still have the same set of people running this country now to continue from where they stopped. God help our country. AND I SAW SOME COMMON MEN LIKE ME CELEBRATING. SMH
this was was how they all defected to APC prior to 2015. Are we in an endless circle!
#WAKE UP NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by Biggybambam2: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
solochris:
Of what importance is his defection to the people of Benue? thats just my concern

It is left for Benue people to decide

I don't think any Benue person will vote for a party that values cows more than humans

Well, till election day

1 Like

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by semyman: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
"Only in Nigeria will THIEVES be regrouping to Loot again and the youths whose future will be stolen will be celebrating it........"

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

4 Likes

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
I have nothing to say...in as much as APC Is kicked out,I am satisfied.

Check my SIG to earn $500 for free every week

1 Like

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by Biggybambam2: 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
PDP is gradually strangling APC

2 Likes

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
grin

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by olametrix(m): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
Sure my guy

tumababa:

rsim12 is for unlocking network locked iphones. not icloud locked. i dont know any icloud unlocker
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by semyman: 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
thugmansion:

Lazy Nigerian youth.

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by eagleeye2: 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
Moreoffaith:
If all of una like defect from life to death I don't care,

All I see is brainless youths supporting those who make life unbearable for them.

Those who make a 40 year old man still sleep and feed in his parents house.

Those who make education useless in the society.

Those who because of their selfish interest kill millions of youth for political reason.

Those who don't care if you feed 3 times daily or not.

Those who refuse to pay your retired parents their pension after so many years of hard labor.

Those whose kids doesn't school here in Nigeria cos of the rot in the educational system.

Those who can travel out of the country with their family any second, any minute if anything happen.

When are we gonna wake up in this country pls??
See Epistle upon Lamentations.

1 Like

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by urchmanni93(m): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
This transfer market is really interesting...
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by msquarewld(m): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
iHart01:
as a chief security officer of his state, he failed to protect his people against herdsmen. Is it in PDP he will protect them?
Thank you.
Let us assume that after all this mass defection, PDP finally wins cone 2019. Has anything changed? No! We'll still have the same set of people running this country now at the helm of affairs. I SAW SOME COMMON MEN LIKE ME JUBILATING. SMH!
are we in an endless circle!!
This was how they all defected to APC prior to 2015.
Is Nigeria meant for only these people!!
# WAKEUPNIGERIA
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by Munzy14(m): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
When i thought it Ended yesterday. lol. This is a step to get things right.
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by Nwaide01: 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
Zabilon007:
Buhari is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria. Healing is without no pain.
My problem with you buharists is that you have never pinpoint anything that's going on differently in this administration than the previous ones.
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by HomeOfMe(f): 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
Moreoffaith:
If all of una like defect from life to death I don't care,

All I see is brainless youths supporting those who make life unbearable for them.

Those who make a 40 year old man still sleep and feed in his parents house.

Those who make education useless in the society.

Those who because of their selfish interest kill millions of youth for political reason.

Those who don't care if you feed 3 times daily or not.

Those who refuse to pay your retired parents their pension after so many years of hard labor.

Those whose kids doesn't school here in Nigeria cos of the rot in the educational system.

Those who can travel out of the country with their family any second, any minute if anything happen.

When are we gonna wake up in this country pls??
The present administration is guilty of all what you've mentioned above. My mother-inlaw have been waiting on the buhari administration to pay her pensions promised them since 2016,till this present moment we've not heart a thing from the govt. She worked and served under the fed govt,nothing. If not for her children paying her monthly salary and taking her for checkups she would've died. There's no difference between this govt and the last one.

1 Like

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by Justin1: 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
Where are those people taking stock of majority?
Please how gorverners do the Afeecee still have?.
Somebody please help me with that Jacob Zuma meme.
Apc and mediocrity are like 5 and 6.
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by Aluckiest(m): 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
Defection is not our problem in 9ja, we only need change of Attitudes from our politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air Vice-Marshal M.M. Maisaka Assassinated In Kaduna / Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.