Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) (50426 Views)

Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP / Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by jascorp: 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
Moreoffaith:
If all of una like defect from life to death I don't care,

All I see is brainless youths supporting those who make life unbearable for them.

Those who make a 40 year old man still sleep and feed in his parents house.

Those who make education useless in the society.

Those who because of their selfish interest kill millions of youth for political reason.

Those who don't care if you feed 3 times daily or not.

Those who refuse to pay your retired parents their pension after so many years of hard labor.

Those whose kids doesn't school here in Nigeria cos of the rot in the educational system.

Those who can travel out of the country with their family any second, any minute if anything happen.

When are we gonna wake up in this country pls??

Oga you have said my mind... I don't support any of these useless politicians whether APC or PDP.. same rubbish set of people.. the only positive is that they should just have confusion all over...

1 Like

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by Annie939(f): 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
hmmmmmmmm apc is going down
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by Moreoffaith(m): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
jascorp:

Oga you have said my mind... I don't support any of these useless politicians whether APC or PDP.. same rubbish set of people.. the only positive is that they should just have confusion all over...

Na so bro.
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by Butterflyle0: 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
Now that Ortom has defected suddenly the killings in Benue will now stop even before the elections. Their aim has been achieved.

The stoppage of killings in Benue over Ortoms defection would be a clear indication that PDP had a hand in all the atrocities which happened on Benue.

If you know you know

2 Likes

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by PHILipu1(m): 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
Heffalump:

Your brain dey pain you? or you just want to confuse yourself?
. Lol swallow the bitter truth ok. All Benue people are not fools.

1 Like

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by Butterflyle0: 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
babytoun:

You don't seem to understand that there is a General hatred for Buhari and His party because of his poor handling if herdsmen issues in the state ....1000 Akumes can't save Apc in Benue

But 1000 more killings orchestrated by PDP in Benue can give Benue to PDP.

I know how Politics works bro. Divide and conquer has always been the game PDP has always played.

They tried it with Book haram so nothern votes would go to them. It went out of control and backfired.

They have now jumped on Fulani herdsmen issue despite those killings looking extremely professional just so people can lose confidence in Buhari especially since he is also Fulani.

However, their ploy will also fail.

Buhari would not want to lose the votes from the areas they claim Fulanis are ravaging. No ruling party would want to jeopardize its own chances in zones close to the north.

What's happening in Benue has the modus operandi of PDP written all over it.

I am sure that now that they have succeeded in forcing Ortom to defect those killings would now suddenly coincidentally stop. grin

1 Like

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by PHILipu1(m): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
babytoun:

what a response.....if this is the best defence you can come up with for Buhari that promised to end BH within 3 months after assuming office ..then I give up.

BH once picked Buhari as their chief negotiator with the last administration are you aware of that ?
That is was why Jonathan cousin the late NSA general Azazi said that bokoharam sponsors were in Jonathan government and he was killed in an helicopter clash within a month.

PDP wanted to use that to rope Buhari into bokoharam issue by asking them to name Buhari as their negotiator and make the gullible Nigerians to think that Buhari has connection with them.

Was it no the same Buhari that the bokoharam wanted to kill in Kaduna if not for his Bullet proof jeep?

Buhari has succeded in down grading bokoharam and they no longer hold local government like under PDP.
And no government can stop them from attacking soft targets.

Even the America couldn't stop such attacks in Iraq,Afghanistan etc.

We are not fools and i don't think you know more than Azazi who acussed his brother government members of being behind bokoharam and were using it to siphon Nigeria money.

2 Likes

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by Moreoffaith(m): 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2018
Butterflyle0:

But 1000 more killings orchestrated by PDP in Benue can give Benue to PDP.

I know how Politics works bro. Divide and conquer has always been the game PDP has always played.

They tried it with Book haram so nothern votes would go to them. It went out of control and backfired.

They have now jumped on Fulani herdsmen issue despite those killings looking extremely professional just so people can lose confidence in Buhari especially since he is also Fulani.

However, their ploy will also fail.

Buhari would not want to lose the votes from the areas they claim Fulanis are ravaging. No ruling party would want to jeopardize its own chances in zones close to the north.

What's happening in Benue has the modus operandi of PDP written all over it.

I am sure that now that they have succeeded in forcing Ortom to defect those killings would now suddenly coincidentally stop. grin

Your reasoning is very high bro.
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by Butterflyle0: 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
Moreoffaith:

Your reasoning is very high bro.

My brother I cannot be blinded by sentiment or move with the crowd when I can see and can analyze situations for myself.

Buhari cannot have any hand in the killings anywhere otherwise he would be shooting himself in the foot same way PDP shot itself in the foot.

If we recall how the late security adviser Azazi declared that PDP is boko haram and boko haram is PDP then we can connect the dots.

Its amazing how Nigerians suffer from short term memory. The same PDP methodology is playing out with this oncoming elections.

The only campaign slogan for PDP now is VOTE FOR APC AND GET FULANI HERDSMEN TO KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES. There is no other campaign slogan and this is because they are solidly behind what is happening in those areas.

I know what's up and cannot be fooled bro.

1 Like

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by mumisco4real(f): 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
its Pathetic the way this people keep succeeding .they jump from on train to another for selfish gains we still keep hailing them.untill we understand that they are after their pocket
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by jaxxy(m): 12:52am On Jul 26, 2018
Zabilon007:
Buhari is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria. Healing is without no pain.

The big question is where is the healing Healing one side and tolerating a decay on another side isn't healing. Its confusion
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by nanaski: 5:31am On Jul 26, 2018
Who his detection epp?
Defection please. And in case you don't know, it will help PDP in overall.
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by mechanics(m): 6:22am On Jul 26, 2018
He must abide by the rules in PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air Vice-Marshal M.M. Maisaka Assassinated In Kaduna / Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.