Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) (50430 Views)

Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP / Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by thegoodone1234(m): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
2011 election want to repeat itself. All south and North center for PDP.
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by Bizzysmitty(m): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
Moreoffaith:
If all of una like defect from life to death I don't care,

All I see is brainless youths supporting those who make life unbearable for them.

Those who make a 40 year old man still sleep and feed in his parents house.

Those who make education useless in the society.

Those who because of their selfish interest kill millions of youth for political reason.

Those who don't care if you feed 3 times daily or not.

Those who refuse to pay your retired parents their pension after so many years of hard labor.

Those whose kids doesn't school here in Nigeria cos of the rot in the educational system.

Those who can travel out of the country with their family any second, any minute if anything happen.
When are we gonna wake up in this country pls??
Word bro!

2 Likes

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by ChristianNorth: 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
The real accolades go to Benue Youth, who forced their Governor to abandon a devilish party.

Next!

Sokoto.
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by emmangrace: 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
ciggy000:
Good riddance from a clueless party called APC welcome back
home the umbrella is always accommodating irrespective of the direction of the wind
Umbrella that had been thorn long time ago. No amount of mending can prevent the leakage. Those corrupt gang-looter coming back will soon crush the party before 2019 election comes up. Let's wait and see.

2 Likes

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by semyman: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
"The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia".
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by PHILipu1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
Originality007:

wink u make sense bro.... Pdp is winning benue come 2019
And APC have won Kogi,Ondo,Ekiti and beat PDP in Anambra since 2015.
So,APC have many ways to cover Benue votes which i don't think PDP will even win with George Akume incharge of APC in Benue.

Ortom was given a red card by Akume and co.

1 Like

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by pazziejosh(m): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
solochris:
Of what importance is his defection to the people of Benue? thats just my concern
its of no importance
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by babytoun: 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
Zabilon007:
Buhari is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria. Healing is without no pain.

May be he is the best thing that ever happened to you but definitely not the best for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by atobs4real(m): 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
Originality007:

what will you benefit from that? And what have you benefited from the old party in the past?
Sorry for Naija and the rest of the masses
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by babytoun: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
PHILipu1:
And APC have won Kogi,Ondo,Ekiti and beat PDP in Anambra since 2015.
So,APC have many ways to cover Benue votes which i don't think PDP will even win with George Akume incharge of APC in Benue.

Ortom was given a red card by Akume and co.

You don't seem to understand that there is a General hatred for Buhari and His party because of his poor handling if herdsmen issues in the state ....1000 Akumes can't save Apc in Benue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by Reginaldbright28: 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
This man has finally join the winning party,it's Long overdue but shall welcome

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by jolomiurenyi(m): 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
Originality007:

Day dreamer.... with the likes of Senator Akume and Susuam
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by freshdude99(m): 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
Moreoffaith:

All I see is brainless youths supporting those who make life unbearable for them.

Those who because of their selfish interest kill millions of youth for political reason.

Those who refuse to pay your retired parents their pension after so many years of hard labor.

Those whose kids doesn't school here in Nigeria cos of the rot in the educational system.

Those who can travel out of the country with their family any second, any minute if anything happen.

But aside cheap talk, what have you come up with so far?

1 Like

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by highness25(m): 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has obtained footage of the Governor of Benue state, Samuel Ortom announced his defection from the ruling All Progressives Congress(APC) to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Watch the video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/video-governor-ortom-announced-defection-apc-pdp-watch/
Oga, if you like decamp join Donald Trump party for US you go still lose 2019. you think we don't know your style

1 Like

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by PHILipu1(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
babytoun:

You don't seem to understand that there is a General hatred for Buhari and His party because of his poor handling if herdsmen issues in the state ....1000 Akumes can't save Apc in Benue
It is not general Mr man because some people are also of the opinion here that PDP are sponsoring this killers to discredit Buhari because he is a fulani.

Which group are in the majority is what we will know by February election next year.

Benue people don't think one way.

1 Like

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by micflo28(m): 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
Our God is fighting the killer... No more ranch in Benue. Congratulations benuans.
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by Indomie001: 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
Zabilon007:
Buhari is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria. Healing is without no pain.
Unfurtenately, only few knows this .
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by emmangrace: 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
ciggy000:
Good riddance from a clueless party called APC welcome back
home the umbrella is always accommodating irrespective of the direction of the wind

Umbrella that had been thorn long time ago. No amount of mending can prevent the leakage. Those corrupt gang-looter coming back will soon crush the party before 2019 election comes up. Let's wait and see.
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by Moreoffaith(m): 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
HomeOfMe:
The present administration is guilty of all what you've mentioned above. My mother-inlaw have been waiting on the buhari administration to pay her pensions promised them since 2016,till this present moment we've not heart a thing from the govt. She worked and served under the fed govt,nothing. If not for her children paying her monthly salary and taking her for checkups she would've died. There's no difference between this govt and the last one.

I swear down bro, This guys ain't seeing Nigerian suffering, all they see and do is enriching their coming generations while some youths are here fighting their self cos of the wolf in human skin.

1 Like

Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by Moreoffaith(m): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
Bizzysmitty:

Word bro!

You are mouthed bro.
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by babytoun: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
PHILipu1:
It is not general Mr man because some people are also of the opinion here that PDP are sponsoring this killers to discredit Buhari because he is a fulani.

Which group are in the majority is what we will know by February election next year.

Benue people don't think one way.

one the one hand your president say they are Libyans, on another hand they say it is because we don't have cattle ranches ..... they also say politicians are responsible .....so what is the govt doing ?

Is this the social contract Buhari had with the people that voted for him ?

I repeat 1000 akumes can't save Apc in Benue
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by parisha429: 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
#PDPTakingOver this the beginning many others will follow suite.unaware flip.#SiegeOnSenate
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by AnanseK(m): 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
*WORDS ON THE MARBLE*

Only in Nigeria will thieves be re-grouping to LOOT again and youths whose future will be stolen will be celebrating it.....

- Wole Soyinka
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by PHILipu1(m): 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2018
babytoun:

one the one hand your president say they are Libyans, on another hand they say it is because we don't have cattle ranches ..... they also say politicians are responsible .....so what is the govt doing ?

Is this the social contract Buhari had with the people that voted for him ?

I repeat 1000 akumes can't save Apc in Benue
you have forgotten so easily how your PDP paid this herdsmen to ditch their own Buhari and came to aso rock to endorsed Jonathan and PDP for 2015 general elections.

So,why shouldn't i believe that this your PDP can also go to Libya and recruit some of Ghadafi trained militias to be doing all this killings to discredit Buhari government.

Ortom was collecting security vote money every month,what was he doing with it?

It is a pity and he was also a former PDP member,he allowed PDP to use his state to play this herdsmen game against Buhari.

Write it down that Ortom will not come back,i will quote you next year.

He was given a red card because APC know he has no value.

Watch out for Emmanuel Jime
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
Zabilon007:

Zombie.
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by damzy88: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
Moreoffaith:

It is a pity cry
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by Heffalump(m): 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
Moreoffaith:

Cry me a river! The serial killings say it all!!
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by babytoun: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
PHILipu1:

you have forgotten so easily how your PDP paid this herdsmen to ditch their own Buhari and came to aso rock to endorsed Jonathan and PDP for 2015 general elections.

So,why shouldn't i believe that this your PDP can also go to Libya and recruit some of Ghadafi trained militias to be doing all this killings to discredit Buhari government.

It is a pity and he was also a former PDP member,he allowed PDP to use his state to play this herdsmen game against Buhari.

what a response.....if this is the best defence you can come up with for Buhari that promised to end BH within 3 months after assuming office ..then I give up.

BH once picked Buhari as their chief negotiator with the last administration are you aware of that ?
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by Moreoffaith(m): 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
Heffalump:

Cry me a river! The serial killings say it all!!

Are you sure your brain is working properly??
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by Heffalump(m): 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
PHILipu1:

Your brain dey pain you? or you just want to confuse yourself?
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by umuna(m): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
Zabilon007:
True talk my broad!
Re: How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) by meccuno: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
[s]
Moreoffaith:

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres / Dolapo & Yemi Osinbajo Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary / Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.