Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. (54972 Views)

Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by sirjamesjnr(m): 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
There is no sure thing as a sexual quota. And there is no such thing as a ‘hoe’. Men that slut-shaming women are not mature to be in a grown-up relationship. No lady is not accountable to any man for her past. It's none of a man's business.

That lady A has one guy she sleep with when she was 15 till she clocks 30 and married, lady B has a body count of 100 before her 30th birthday. The truth is the two ladies have sex and they don't owe you any explanation.

If you are going to marry for 'purity" look for a virgin girl. Do not condemn a man who wants a team player, homemaker, companion, and someone who can resonate with him. A virgin girl can tick all the boxes agreed. If you found that virgin girl with these qualities good luck. There is a lady out there for every man. Time is hard, while the world is moving forward, the Average Nigerian man is talking about body count. Shouldn't you be worried about a lady who can build a great home with you so your generation won't abuse you? Whether you are wealthy or you are coming up, I will like to think you need a proper woman to build your home with you.

My time in this uncertain world, both in the corporate world and among great minds. What we care about are ladies with decent character, basic moral values, ethics, cleanliness, abilities to accept responsibility, and willingness to learn something good. Never for once within this circle of friends and learned mind do we care about what a woman does with her body. What you do when you are in a relationship with me is what matters.

To that man who is in a decent relationship:
I know how you feel. When you develop strong feelings for a girl, it’s hard to think of her being with other guys. Even though you can rationalize that her past relationships happened before you met, it doesn’t make it any easier to accept that there were others who had been intimate with her. But you can’t dwell on this. It will destroy you, and it will destroy your relationship with your girlfriend.

Unless your girlfriend is the kind of girl that is very flirtatious, and who loves all the attention that she can get from guys, you probably don’t have anything to worry about. If she were a “hoe” she wouldn't want to have a decent relationship. So how do you get over this? There are only two things that I know of that you can do:

1. Don’t torture yourself with the details. There is no reason for you to know with whom she did it, how many times they did it, what positions they did it in, how big the guys were, and if they were better in bed than you or not. As tempting as it is to ask her these things—don’t! And stop her from volunteering that kind of information. Knowing these things will not help you or your relationship with your girlfriend in any way. They will only become mental and emotional burdens to you—obstacles and barriers that you will constantly have to overcome in order to treat her the way that she deserves to be treated. You protect yourself and you protect your relationship when you avoid rubbing your nose in her past.

2. Change the way that you look at people. Start realizing that every one of us is screwed up in some way. There are no perfect people. Every single one of us does dumb things and makes mistakes in our quest to find love and belonging. Your girlfriend is no exception. Choose to see her through the eyes of love and compassion, rather than through the eyes of judgment and condemnation.

To our ladies. I have one thing to say to you. You don’t need to apologize for your past relationships, and you don't need to explain yourself to any man. Simply understand that all you need is to be loved by someone, and if it didn’t work out, move on and build your life. Hopefully, your next relationship will work out for you.

Me personally? I’ve never longed to be with a virgin except for an ex and my girl(I am not with her because of sexual purity). I prefer my sexual partners to already know their way around their own sexuality. That means they’ve gotten some practice. Now I understand that as a man you need some certain confidence that some of you may are probably still forming. But when someone says something derogatory about the woman I’ve chosen to love I don’t reconsider my love. I conclude the person saying it is an idiot and ignore them in the future. I have faith in myself which leads me to have faith in the people I choose as partners.

Ladies out there, know the class of men you allow into your life. Be responsible for your actions.

106 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
Hahaha I swear you no just send anybody on this forum,redpillers will come for your head.Drfunmisticglo I'm liking your man oooo,do you mind sharing? Very matured guy.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Magnoliaa(f): 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
Tooorrr.

Hmmmm.

**gulps uncomfortably**

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Smartb0y: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
@op,stop giving them false hope

440 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Pussywar(f): 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
Only men who objectify women shame them for having multiple sexual partners. It also stems from a place of insecurity, where they believe it’s harder to please a girl who has had multiple sexual partners. Whatever makes sense to them I guess.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Smartb0y: 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pussywar:
Only men who objectify women shame them for having multiple sexual partners. It also stems from a place of insecurity, where they believe it’s harder to please a girl who has had multiple sexual partners. Whatever makes sense to them I guess.
you cant eat your cake and have it ,thats how the world works, sorry

477 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Lilsameey: 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
Nah because sey you never meet the one wey dey don use like rag like if you know how yahoo boyz Bleep most of this girl's, Tears will fall out of your eyes. undecided

333 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by odinson1(m): 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
[s]
sirjamesjnr:
There is no sure thing as a sexual quota. And there is no such thing as a ‘hoe’. Men that slut-shaming women are not mature to be in a grown-up relationship. No lady is not accountable to any man for her past. It's none of a man's business.
That lady A has one guy she sleep with when she was 15 till she clocks 30 and married, lady B has a body count of 100 before her 30th birthday. The truth is the two ladies have sex and they don't owe you any explanation.

If you are going to marry for 'purity" look for a virgin girl. Do not condemn a man who wants a team player, homemaker, companion, and someone who can resonate with him. A virgin girl can tick all the boxes agreed. If you found that virgin girl with these qualities good luck. There is a lady out there for every man. Time is hard, while the world is moving forward, the Average Nigerian man is talking about body count. Shouldn't you be worried about a lady who can build a great home with you so your generation won't abuse you? Whether you are wealthy or you are coming up, I will like to think you need a proper woman to build your home with you.

My time in this uncertain world, both in the corporate world and among great minds. What we care about are ladies with decent character, basic moral values, ethics, cleanliness, abilities to accept responsibility, and willingness to learn something good. Never for once within this circle of friends and learned mind do we care about what a woman does with her body. What you do when you are in a relationship with me is what matters.

To that man who is in a decent relationship:
I know how you feel. When you develop strong feelings for a girl, it’s hard to think of her being with other guys. Even though you can rationalize that her past relationships happened before you met, it doesn’t make it any easier to accept that there were others who had been intimate with her. But you can’t dwell on this. It will destroy you, and it will destroy your relationship with your girlfriend.

Unless your girlfriend is the kind of girl that is very flirtatious, and who loves all the attention that she can get from guys, you probably don’t have anything to worry about. If she were a “hoe” she wouldn't want to have a decent relationship. So how do you get over this? There are only two things that I know of that you can do:

1. Don’t torture yourself with the details. There is no reason for you to know with whom she did it, how many times they did it, what positions they did it in, how big the guys were, and if they were better in bed than you or not. As tempting as it is to ask her these things—don’t! And stop her from volunteering that kind of information. Knowing these things will not help you or your relationship with your girlfriend in any way. They will only become mental and emotional burdens to you—obstacles and barriers that you will constantly have to overcome in order to treat her the way that she deserves to be treated. You protect yourself and you protect your relationship when you avoid rubbing your nose in her past.
2. Change the way that you look at people. Start realizing that every one of us is screwed up in some way. There are no perfect people. Every single one of us does dumb things and makes mistakes in our quest to find love and belonging. Your girlfriend is no exception. Choose to see her through the eyes of love and compassion, rather than through the eyes of judgment and condemnation.

To our ladies. I have one thing to say to you. You don’t need to apologize for your past relationships, and you don't need to explain yourself to any man. Simply understand that all you need is to be loved by someone, and if it didn’t work out, move on and build your life. Hopefully, your next relationship will work out for you.

Me personally? I’ve never longed to be with a virgin except for an ex and my girl(I am not with her because of sexual purity). I prefer my sexual partners to already know their way around their own sexuality. That means they’ve gotten some practice. Now I understand that as a man you need some certain confidence that some of you may are probably still forming. But when someone says something derogatory about the woman I’ve chosen to love I don’t reconsider my love. I conclude the person saying it is an idiot and ignore them in the future. I have faith in myself which leads me to have faith in the people I choose as partners.
Ladies out there, know the class of men you allow into your life. Be responsible for your actions.

[/s]

Men una nor go ever hear word.

Get married to a retired prostitute if you want,no one's stopping you

537 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Pussywar(f): 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
Smartb0y:
you cant eat your cake and have it ,thats how the world works, sorry

?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Tickles001(m): 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
Here we go again.

Maturity, respect, not necessary, doesn't matter, past, doesn't owe you

These are the words you hear when it actually does matter, but they want you to believe otherwise.

If you don't want to answer, simply decline like a sensible person:

Guy: So, what's your body count like?

Girl: I really don't want to tell you, but you can be rest assured am as good as new.

This is far better than trying to make a huge case out of a simple question. undecided undecided

There's nothing wrong with letting your partner know about your past, if they want to know.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by sirjamesjnr(m): 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
Smartb0y:
you cant eat your cake and have it,thats how the world works, sorry
. What cake do they eat? It is their body, respect it. That is what maturity is all about.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by sirjamesjnr(m): 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
Smartb0y:
@op,stop giving them false hope
. No, I belong to those schools that as a responsible man, I have to respect boundaries.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by sirjamesjnr(m): 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lilsameey:
Nah because sey you never meet the one wey dey don use like rag like if you know how yahoo boyz Bleep most of this girl's, Tears will fall out of your eyes. undecided
. You can as well forget to date them if you are not comfortable with their past life but never slut-shame them.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Smartb0y: 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. No, I belong to those schools that as a responsible man, I have to respect boundaries.
you're responsible they're not.
they'll give you someone else's child to raise.
dont say you weren't warned when your eyes clear

220 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Smartb0y: 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. What cake do they eat? It is their body, respect it. That is what maturity is all about.
you clearly didnt get my point

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Quality20(m): 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
how can you say a woman's past sexual life is her business only? All those rough life a woman lives will eventually have it's consequences and show up later on. Will she be able to take care of herself years later when the consequences of her dirty life start rearing it's ugly head?

246 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Smartb0y: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. You can as well forget to date them if you are not comfortable with their past life but never slut-shame them.
how can we slut shame them when we still fvck them, no nah.
we just talking facts here

18 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kai, to give you very dirty e-slap na him dey hungry me now. angry

202 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by MJBOLT: 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
if you want to date or get married to hoes, please do undecided as for the rest of us,we won't and we will shame them to hell.

337 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by sirjamesjnr(m): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
Quality20:
home can you say a woman's past sexual life is her business only? All those rough lives a woman lives will eventually have their consequences and show up later on. Will she be able to take care of herself years later when the consequences of her dirty life start rearing their ugly head?
. As stated in my post, relationships are for the "men". How you weather the storm of life makes you a man. A guy that was getting to know my girl, move from being friends to asking her for a nice time, even when my girl informed him about her relationship status. When I saw the chat, I delete his number, block him then proceed to create some red lines. I simply take charge. I am not been called a man because I have a dick but I can handle situations. You should be concerned about the present not what happened in the past.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by sirjamesjnr(m): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
Smartb0y:
you clearly didnt get my point
. Women are not responsible for your sexual immaturity that is my message. It is their body, respect it.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Lilsameey: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Am sure you are married thats why your reply was like this, You can't compare the things girls are doing Five to Six year back to what they are doing presently in 2021, Now it is is spreading to all girls, they have become potentials. In 2021, A decent girl by evening can become the worst of all sluts by morning. How will I get married to a girl over five guys use for orgy?, How will I marry a girl they are hitting from the front and back at the same time? How will I marry a girl, a guy fisted and used the whole hand?

243 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Smartb0y: 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. Women are not responsible for your sexual immaturity that is my message. It is their body, respect it.
who brainwashed you,i really need to go beg that person on your behalf

191 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
What kind of example is that to their children?

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
as much as the OP is right that anyone can do what the fukc they please, let us all remind the OP that it goes both ways.....and men have the right to look down on these cheap good for nothing hoes.

the reality IS: nobody wants to settle with these liabilities and all men want is to sample these oloshoes and pass her on to the next brotha to feast on her too.

these women are needed in this world as konji is messing with too many men's head/destiny.

147 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by motymop: 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
Body count matters.

Why do people always write this kind of rubbish down as if there are no consequences for past actions.

Like which man will be comfortable sleeping with a woman with lot of body counts considering the fact that untreatable std and sti might be transmitted to him.

And also which woman will be comfortable having lot of body couunts, check those women well, psychological and emotional they are not ok. This is not a diss but a reality.

234 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by enyi1: 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
K

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by motymop: 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:

So you think a woman that has lot of body count is sexually matured?

Do you think women are comfortable having lot of partners??

Have you check the background of women that has lot of partners? You think they themselves are comfortable if their mothers knows they have a lot of partners

120 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by sirjamesjnr(m): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
motymop:
Body count matters.

Why do people always write this kind of rubbish down as if there are no consequences for past actions.

Like which man will be comfortable sleeping with a woman with lot of body counts considering the fact that untreatable std and sti might be transmitted to him.

And also which woman will be comfortable having lot of body couunts, check those women well, psychological and emotional they are not ok. This is not a diss but a reality.
. Her actions, her choice respect it.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by RoyalBoutique(m): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
Olosho

10 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by brosom(m): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
I no go waste my time read rubbish.

95 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by SILENTandSMART2: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
Guy summarize all that for me, I don't read epistles y'all know that....

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.