Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) (98788 Views)

Meet Jare Ijalana, The Nigerian Girl Dubbed The most Beautiful Girl In The World / Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) / Mercy Johnson & Her Sisters At Burial Of Elizabeth Johnson, Their Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Rubbish!

Since when did small mouth become beauty?
Rabbit face.

Just be like say make I use shoe wound am 4 mouth.
You can go drink rat poison. That should ease you of your frustration because of tribalism i guess. Black people with their black brain syndrome, hating, discriminating against one another for no reason. Small or big mouth, whatever is fine is fine. Some have big eyes, some small eyes. As long as it fits the owner. Variety is the spice of life. Go get a life and stop getting bitter against an innocent kid.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by VictorRomanov: 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
Takeproft:
Make up and filters. Wish it was national. It's beautiful anyway

It's international now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Rubbish!

Rabbit face.

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

Oga, your blood de hot oo grin
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by obainojazz(m): 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Rubbish!

Rabbit face.

grin Bad belle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by congorasta: 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
1stolax:
You're a fùcktard retárd. Product of a broken condom

hide it from Muhammad ooo
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by congorasta: 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
Sardauna24:
Which Muhammad are u talking about?

the epileptic one
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by congorasta: 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
Afrocentric:
you are as useless as your parents

Muhammad fellower
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by congorasta: 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
Sirjamo:
Hide them more from the Pope and his gang of child molesters scattered all over the world.

but Muhammad was the first,

u remember Aisha
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by joshcaleb: 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Rubbish!
Since when did small mouth become beauty? Rabbit face.

e pain u! by the way which kind name be Lucifercristi ... olodo hoelosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 11:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
KingKingKing:

old man are u not too old for Nairaland, at 45 u are still here acting like a child!
lol, you must be deranged.

You just checked my previous post where i called out dat boy n you think I'm 45, you must be very bad at comprehension. Most people dat know me here will b laughing at ur stupidityyy.

Low life
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by honeyjoyce(f): 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
Black is beautiful kiss kissShe's so adorable kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by djtazzy(m): 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
hmmm just passing by via www.londonbaze.com
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by mondee02(m): 11:57pm On Jul 25, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Rubbish!
Since when did small mouth become beauty? Rabbit face.
I swear you no get joy at tall..
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 11:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
CoolFreeday:
Jesu......
I get Vaseline o
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 26, 2018
congorasta:

hide it from Muhammad ooo
Hide it from your lords o
Fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 26, 2018
Too much make & filter for a child... Its not good undecided
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Macon1212: 1:28am On Jul 26, 2018
A black girl with blue eyes is unusual, pretty damsel
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by bimbotua(f): 2:21am On Jul 26, 2018
find girl!
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:37am On Jul 26, 2018
Is she from WAKANDA? grin
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 3:52am On Jul 26, 2018
i hope God gives me a baby girl through @khiaa check profile
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by habayinc(m): 4:41am On Jul 26, 2018
Natural beauty: please o paedophiles it's just for the looks o . Leave the innocent kid(s) alone
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Therealev: 4:46am On Jul 26, 2018
Magichand:
Really beautiful
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Therealev: 4:46am On Jul 26, 2018
[/b]
Magichand:
Really b[b]
[[/b]b][b][/b]eautiful
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by mztahoney(m): 4:51am On Jul 26, 2018
She is very beautiful, welldone
may Go continue to uphold you
https://www.honeyloaded.com
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by CoolFreeday(m): 5:43am On Jul 26, 2018
notoriousbabe:
I get Vaseline o

what for?
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by CoolFreeday(m): 5:44am On Jul 26, 2018
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 6:15am On Jul 26, 2018
Very beautiful!

To those criticizing....we are in age of filtering, deal with it!

1 Like

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Abdullahi4u7(m): 6:47am On Jul 26, 2018
Teaching them how to dress half-naked already. Weldone o
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by larrybabanla(m): 7:18am On Jul 26, 2018
Takeproft:
Make up and filters. Wish it was national. It's beautiful anyway
tuale o , NATIONAL chairman of --------

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don Jazzy's Childhood Throwback Photos / Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) / Mike Ezuruonye: Don't Let This Dance Style Come To Nigeria (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.