Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) (98843 Views)

Meet Jare Ijalana, The Nigerian Girl Dubbed The most Beautiful Girl In The World / Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) / Mercy Johnson & Her Sisters At Burial Of Elizabeth Johnson, Their Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
Make-up and filter doing a number there, she looks distinctly different in the picture with her sisters,but beautiful nonetheless

4 Likes

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
englishmart:
my Igbo brothers be like.. "She's a Yoruba girl, from Enugu..

What is this maniacal laughter for??....isi adikwa gi mma?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Rubbish!

Since when did small mouth become beauty?
Rabbit face.

Just be like say make I use shoe wound am 4 mouth.

Chai! Did you actually say that? Thunder wey go fire you just got approval from God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by uwajeh(m): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
What kind of nonsense is this?!! You guys just go to BBC and pick stuff and come here and alter it. What is contained on the BBC is a poser; is this the most beautiful girl in world?. When you copy and paste please post the correct thing.
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
LuciferChristi:
[s]Rubbish!

Rabbit face.

Just be like say make I use shoe wound am 4 mouth[/s].
sharap angry If na igbo girl now ,you no go allow us hear word. undecided. I ain't Yoruba tho

Congrats to the little one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
englishmart:
my Igbo brothers be like.. "She's a Yoruba girl, from Enugu..
So u still troll?
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by blazer2018: 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
shocked
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by blazer2018: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Rubbish!

Rabbit face.

The hatred that have so much corrupted some people's heart, especially some of our brothers 4rm d East ehn, even d combination of Hypo and Jik can not get rid of it.

Hating on an innocent 4-year old because she's Yoruba and not Igbo? Pathetic!!!

An all time low.... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by AreaFada2: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
Cutie.
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by eyinjuege: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Rubbish!

Rabbit face.

You wish violence upon an innocent child?
What has she ever done to you or anyone close to you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by tunary(m): 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Rubbish!
Since when did small mouth become beauty? Rabbit face.
lol
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
redcliff:
branded by who? abeg make this one go sitdown.. as she small them don dey teach am filtering.
sharap. She's bn trending since morning on twitter even the whites are throwing her pictures around. I didn't even know the girl is Nigerian. Cuz the whites shared her pictures/story more so i thought it is one oyinbo girl from U.S or so. She's bn trending alongside the Black lady killed in U.S by some rougue racist. Jares' and the other ladys' picture/story won't let someone have peace of mind on twitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by kodded(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
Takeproft:
Make up and filters. Wish it was national. It's beautiful anyway

biko which one

natural or national
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Henon: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
[quote author=LuciferChristi post=69701901]Rubbish!
Just be like say make I use shoe wound am 4 mouth. [/quote Na like this e dey take start.
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Henon: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
[quote author=LuciferChristi post=69701901]Rubbish!
Just be like say make I use shoe wound am 4 mouth. [/quote Na like this e dey take start.
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Rubbish!

Rabbit face.

See a psychiatrist asap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by NwaJozi: 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
This photo shop with blue eyes lol

3 Likes

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by googi: 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
Even without pedophiles lurking around the corner, picture of beautiful little girls must be kept within the families.

The next thing is one of the parents would be taking her to shop for a movie role because she is pretty. Many innocent girls have been lost that way. Some wish they never started because child actors have rough life even after success in the movie industry.

3 Likes

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
OMALICHA NWA!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by englishmart(m): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
Franchise21:
So u still troll?
yes

1 Like

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by nakoks(m): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
blazer2018:

The hatred that have so much corrupted some people's heart, especially some of our brothers 4rm d East ehn, even d combination of Hypo and Jik can not get rid of it.

Hating on an innocent 4-year old because she's Yoruba and not Igbo? Pathetic!!!

An all time low.... undecided

The poster you quoted was an all time low and pathetic i agree but i think you are worse than him.Where in his post was yoruba or igbo you brought up mentioned?u are i dont know what to call you

2 Likes

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Caseless: 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Rubbish!

Rabbit face.

grin grin

You're funnily heartless!
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
KingKingKing:
some times i wonder if some ppl here on Nairaland are human or demon,or are they part of the fallen angels from heaven? By their comments you wonder if they are beasts? See that LUCIFERCHRISTI's comment up there... how do you abhor hate and anger for people who do not know you?.

Did these hate filled persons come out of a woman or what?
they seem to be everywhere on Nairaland with funny monikers like Cowhead, Luciferchristi , Etc... i fear for Nairaland and our generation at large.

Beautiful Children God bless them!
you are the one sounding childish n insane if you can't get d humour in his comment

1 Like

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Araoluwa005(m): 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Rubbish!
bad Belle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Afrocentric: 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
congorasta:
k
hide them from Muhammad
you are as useless as your parents

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
Takeproft:
Make up and filters. Wish it was national. It's beautiful anyway

'Natural' u mean....
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by manci(m): 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
WOW looking like a toy.
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by KingKingKing: 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
kenex4ever:
you are the one sounding childish n insane if you can't get d humour in his comment

Old man shut up! Those i tagged check out their message histories and get d crux of my message!

Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
congorasta:
k
hide them from Muhammad
Hate speech..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Skye231(m): 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
grin
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
nwakibie3:

Muhammad be like
Congorasta wetin i do u? grin
Which Muhammad are u talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) / Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) / Okparaji Paul, Nollywood Actor Is dead(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.