Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) (98841 Views)

Meet Jare Ijalana, The Nigerian Girl Dubbed The most Beautiful Girl In The World / Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) / Mercy Johnson & Her Sisters At Burial Of Elizabeth Johnson, Their Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by zealadjay(m): 7:43am On Jul 26, 2018
She is beautiful, Nt d most beautiful bt among d most beautiful in d world...
Ma daughter gat so much beauty dan that..
By d way, y dem con dx-virgin her hair naw Mak up con join am..
Everytin nw ain't lookin natural
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2018
larrybabanla:
tuale o , NATIONAL chairman of --------
typo. Nigerians sef
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Horus(m): 8:49am On Jul 26, 2018
Black is beautiful
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by khiaa(f): 8:55am On Jul 26, 2018
Tundeobama:
i hope God gives me a baby girl through @khiaa check profile

I don't understand what you mean!!! shocked Alezy is he saying he wants me to have his baby
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 11:13am On Jul 26, 2018
khiaa:

I don't understand what you mean!!! shocked Alezy is he saying he wants me to have his baby
yes even your mind knows thats why you mentioned it.you right
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by khiaa(f): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
Tundeobama:

yes even your mind knows thats why you mentioned it.you right

grin grin grin Why me?
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
Sardauna24:
Which Muhammad are u talking about?

Bubu

chai who slapped me
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by khiaa(f): 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
gypsey:
yea! right! if this one is beautiful what about me?

Not beautiful either. undecided
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by khiaa(f): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
Toks2008:
Nigeria ladies rock...

Even outside naija, 5 out of every 10 super sweet looking ladies have naija blood.

Ask lalas247 if I dey lie.

How did you come to this conclusion, show us the stats? grin
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
khiaa:

show us your own tongue
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
Toks2008:
Nigeria ladies rock...

Even outside naija, 5 out of every 10 super sweet looking ladies have naija blood.

Ask lalas247 if I dey lie.
Toks toks how u dey ?
well depends on the area sha ... thanks for the compliment sir cheesy
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Martin0(m): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
khiaa:

I wonder ooogrin
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Martin0(m): 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
khiaa:

oya show us ur own
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Rubbish!
Since when did small mouth become beauty? Rabbit face.
Just be like say make I use shoe wound am 4 mouth.
lol see bitterness
cheesy it's not her fault you are ugly o
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
selemempe:
low self estime don rush claim am...her ethnicity wasnt mention...so...scram
actually their names (3 sisters) were mentioned

jomiloju ijalana
jare

are all Ibo names.

they are from emekuku in imo state grin
ignoramus
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
khiaa:

Have you ever heard the term "Heterogeneous beauty"?

I have travelled to several countries and I can tell you one fact...most of the ladies in these countries have similar physical features in terms of facial looks and exterior dimension.forget countries like U.K or U S where we have different nationals ..im talking about the natives.

But COME naija and see different shades of beauty,facial looks and body structure.

Close your eyes and draw the shape you want in a lady and I bet that you will find it in every 10 naija ladies you see.

Go to Calabar, Akwa ibom,The east generally..rivers ondo and see frosh ladies with amazing curves and pretty faces.

Only in Naija will you see a lady that looks like Chinese,Japanese Indian e.t.c..

Let me just stop here.cc:lalas247
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by khiaa(f): 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
Toks2008:

Have you ever heard the term "Heterogeneous beauty"?

I have travelled to several countries and I can tell you one fact...most of the ladies in these countries have similar physical features in terms of facial looks and exterior dimension.forget countries like U.K or U S where we have different nationals ..im talking about the natives.

But COME naija and see different shades of beauty,facial looks and body structure.

Close your eyes and draw the shape you want in a lady and I bet that you will find it in every 10 naija ladies you see.

Go to Calabar, Akwa ibom,The east generally..rivers ondo and see frosh ladies with amazing curves and pretty faces.

Only in Naija will you see a lady that looks like Chinese,Japanese Indian e.t.c..

Let me just stop here.cc:lalas247

The embolden is very false.
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by khiaa(f): 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
gypsey:
show us your own tongue

I don't have any children yet but that child is an average looking child.
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by khiaa(f): 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
Martin0:

oya show us ur own

I don't have any kids. tongue
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
khiaa:

I don't have any kids. tongue
Are you telling me or Gypseygrin
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
khiaa:

I don't have any children yet but that child is an average looking child.
well.., when you have yours then you may be in the position to judge, because yours may not even be up to Average, if you ever have any tongue
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
Martin0:

she is telling me, she doesn't have kids but can judge on other people's own.
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
gypsey:
she is telling me, she doesn't have kids but can judge on other people's own.

hahahah hahahahaha hahahahahagringringrin
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Alezy(m): 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
khiaa:

well yes thats what he means...lolz

NL seems to have every kinda human. How re u doing?
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by khiaa(f): 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
gypsey:
well.., when you have yours then you may be in the position to judge, because yours may not even be up to Average, if you ever have any tongue

The fact that I don't have any children doesn't mean that I can or can't see what is beautiful to me, it doesn't affect my eyesight.
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by khiaa(f): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
Martin0:

I'm telling the both of you since you both made the comment of me showing my child.
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by khiaa(f): 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
Alezy:
well yes thats what he means...lolz

NL seems to have every kinda human. How re u doing?

I'll have your baby. smiley I'm doing fine, and yourself?
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by londoner: 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
gypsey:
yea! right! if this one is beautiful what about me?

What about you?

1 Like

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:40am On Jul 27, 2018
khiaa:

I'm telling the both of you since you both made the comment of me showing my child.

eheh OKgrin oya ar don hear you madamgrin
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 10:28am On Jul 27, 2018
khiaa:

grin grin grin Why me?
check my profile and add up will give you details this a forum.somethings are meant to be discussed btw before the world will later celebrate it open.
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Alezy(m): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
khiaa:

I'll have your baby. smiley I'm doing fine, and yourself?
sure u will. M good today. Trying to see a movie
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by khiaa(f): 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
Tundeobama:

check my profile and add up will give you details this a forum.somethings are meant to be discussed btw before the world will later celebrate it open.

But you are the one who brought the information to the world. grin Don't be shy now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) / Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) / Okparaji Paul, Nollywood Actor Is dead(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.