Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

My Life Is In Shambles!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Life Is In Shambles!! (1470 Views)

Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) / Guy Left In Shambles After Going Through His Girlfriend’s Whatsapp (photos) / My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Is In Shambles!! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2018
The state i am in now is catastrophic. I've lost touch with reality. I just live as though propelled like a puppet but nothing is meaningful around me. The following are the reasons for my resignation to fate.........
Re: My Life Is In Shambles!! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2018
Please shut it!

We tired of your whining emergencycase

2 Likes

Re: My Life Is In Shambles!! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2018
- i have a myriad of health issues. It has been from one complication to another. Just recently, due to my passive way of discharging my duty, i experienced a shock which made part of my face numb. This is also coupled with oscillating body temperature. Waking up everyday is like a miracle. It will be by God's grace if i make it like this to 40 years
Re: My Life Is In Shambles!! by Oyindidi(f): 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
Na wa o
Re: My Life Is In Shambles!! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
LivingDead:
The state i am in now is catastrophic. I've lost touch with reality. I just live as though propelled like a puppet but nothing is meaningful around me. The following are the reasons for my resignation to fate.........

This silly emergencycase fellow. So you are not dead yet undecided
Re: My Life Is In Shambles!! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
- i talk, walk and act impetuously, with little or no concern to things around me. Some see me as insensitive while others see me as a disaster waiting to happen. I recklessly hit different parts of my body on objects. This is because i have lost my joy. I, who used to be ebullient, sharp and ecstatic during my nascent youth stage is now crippled by life's scourging plague. I'm not were my mates are. I am unkempt, i lack etiquette, i look pyschologically unstable and so on. All these make me look older than my age because i cannot fend for myself.

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Shambles!! by Simplybami(f): 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

Do you want him dead? Haba!

2 Likes

Re: My Life Is In Shambles!! by Christeety: 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
LivingDead:

Go see a doctor. Sorry
Re: My Life Is In Shambles!! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
- feeding and shelter (two biggest necessities of life) has not been easy to come by. Things used to be rosy with 'back up' from parents. But now, it's every man for himself. One just has to keep a feeding budget of 150 a day in order not to exceed 4500 naira a month. Beans 50 naira, garri 50 naira, then biscuits to complement the morsel of food later. 3 thousand naira set aside for rent. I'm left every month with 1500 for toiletries, clothing, card, drugs etc. I can't change my job because my body can only take the current nature of job i'm doing. Hopefully, i keep pushing on this way.
Re: My Life Is In Shambles!! by milemimi93(m): 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2018
LivingDead:

Put an end to your world like the Mayans

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Shambles!! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Please shut it!

We tired of your whining emergencycase

Leave him alone. Maybe this is his only outlet. You're a woman, what do you know about pain? You live in 24hrs estacy because you have a warm hole stuck to your body.

4 Likes

Re: My Life Is In Shambles!! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
LivingDead:
- i talk, walk and act impetuously, with little or no concern to things around me. Some see me as insensitive while others see me as a disaster waiting to happen. I recklessly hit different parts of my body on objects. This is because i have lost my joy. I, who used to be ebullient, sharp and ecstatic during my nascent youth stage is now crippled by life's scourging plague. I'm not were my mates are. I am unkempt, i lack etiquette, i look pyschologically unstable and so on. All these make me look older than my age because i cannot fend for myself.

# Bolded. BUT YOU ARE ACTUALLY NOT PSYCHOLOGICALLY UNSTABLE YOU ONLY LOOK LIKE. WHICH IS A GRACE TO BE GRATEFUL THAT YOU ARE NOT AND DEFINATELY NOT BY WHINING.

Life throws all kinds of challenges and will never stop at throwing challenges. So wake up to the reality which is that LIFE IS NOT A BED OF ROSES AND HE WHO WANTS THE ROSE MUST NOT FEAR THE THORNS. Face your challenge and LIVE or remain a LIVING DEAD, A WASTE OF SPACE.

"They who lack talent expect things to happen without effort. They ascribe failure to a lack of inspiration or ability, or to misfortune, rather than to insufficient application. At the core of every true talent there is an awareness of the DIFFICULTIES inherent in ANY ACHIEVEMENT, and the confidence that by PERSISTENCE AND PATIENCE something worthwhile will be realised. Thus TALENT is a species of VIGOR. (Eric Hoffer, Reflections on the human condition).

Bro, your life is in your hands. No matter how much or how many people believe in you. THEIR BELIEVE AMOUNTS TO ZERO IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.
Re: My Life Is In Shambles!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
LivingDead:
- i have a myriad of health issues. It has been from one complication to another. Just recently, due to my passive way of discharging my duty, i experienced a shock which made part of my face numb. This is also coupled with oscillating body temperature. Waking up everyday is like a miracle. It will be by God's grace if i make it like this to 40 years

Send your account number. grin
Re: My Life Is In Shambles!! by Gaspardd(m): 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
Op if all you said is true, then i can relate bro, but fact is u re just making too much of a big deal out of it. 80% of the world population re living in thesame condition u live in but they dont bitch about it.

Pull urself together and be a man... Stop focussing on ur pains and start living till the life gets stuffed out of u.

Brace urself up and go approach some cutie

And again do u pray?

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Shambles!! by prettysassygirl(f): 2:53am On Jul 26, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

That's so inhuman
Re: My Life Is In Shambles!! by Tundeobama(m): 4:24am On Jul 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Send your account number. grin
kind of you check profile to. add up
Re: My Life Is In Shambles!! by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Send your account number
Re: My Life Is In Shambles!! by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 26, 2018
LivingDead:
wow.. Thanks. 4503067309 - Ecobank

Bloody scammer.

Emergencycase you never get tired of this your scam.

Useless scammer angry
Re: My Life Is In Shambles!! by donbachi(m): 7:13am On Jul 26, 2018
I wish u well...but,from ur moniker,u are not wishing urself well.
Re: My Life Is In Shambles!! by sacajawea: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2018
[quote author=LivingDead post=69710290]wow.. Thanks. /quote]
Take down that No.
She/he is not Serious
Re: My Life Is In Shambles!! by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 26, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

Bloody scammer.
Emergencycase you never get tired of this your scam.
Useless scammer angry
hmm.. Your name says it all. You're hostile
Re: My Life Is In Shambles!! by cezarman(m): 8:45am On Jul 26, 2018
I'll pay anyone who can locate and help this guy end his misery forever.
I'll pay wellsmiley

3 Likes

Re: My Life Is In Shambles!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:49am On Jul 26, 2018
[quote author=LivingDead post=69710290]wow.. Thanks. 4503067309 - Ecobank [/quotes]

Hahahaha. Chill on bro. Gimme sometime, I'll send you something.
Re: My Life Is In Shambles!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:50am On Jul 26, 2018
sacajawea:

Take down that No.
She/he is not Serious

grin How sure are you? Don't dare me bro.
Re: My Life Is In Shambles!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:51am On Jul 26, 2018
Tundeobama:

kind of you check profile to. add up

To add up what?
Re: My Life Is In Shambles!! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
Christeety:

Go see a doctor. Sorry
i've done that before. I'll go again when i'm buoyant. Thanks
Re: My Life Is In Shambles!! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
milemimi93:

Put an end to your world like the Mayans

Buhahhahahah. Make he just end am like the Mayans!

(1) (Reply)

Five Years After Marriage, I Still Be Virgin, My Husband Refuse To Toush Me / How Do I Tell Her.. / Help With My Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.