Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Help With My Result - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help With My Result (1459 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me As A Result Of Me Wanting A Low-budget Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With My Result by Ryan03(f): 1:18pm On May 12, 2019
Re: Help With My Result by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 12, 2019
You can always change school
Is that the only school in Nigeria
Re: Help With My Result by Ryan03(f): 1:44pm On May 12, 2019
henriettttta:
You can always change school
Is that the only school in Nigeria
Its not like every other school, its about my job and i really need it. I'll be able to skip 20 years by just attending the school for five years
Re: Help With My Result by Ryan03(f): 1:45pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000
Re: Help With My Result by xaliujokes(m): 1:47pm On May 12, 2019
Primary 6 result is not a problem, you can get it at any old primary sch by just paying a few bucks.
Re: Help With My Result by Ryan03(f): 2:16pm On May 12, 2019
xaliujokes:
Primary 6 result is not a problem, you can get it at any old primary sch by just paying a few bucks.
Wow, thanks. I want to try my primary school though its a government school, i am just worried cause i Dont know what the reaction will be

1 Like

Re: Help With My Result by anthonyuncle(m): 7:09pm On May 12, 2019
Ryan03:
Wow, thanks. I want to try my primary school though its a government school, i am just worried cause i Dont know what the reaction will be

go to a private primary school
Re: Help With My Result by Ryan03(f): 7:12pm On May 12, 2019
anthonyuncle:

go to a private primary school
Thanks, my sister teaches in one, i'll try put a call to her
Re: Help With My Result by jaksmillioniar: 1:47pm On May 27, 2019
Ryan03:
Very Sorry peeps, i know this is not the right section but i need your help. I want to enter a particular school here in Nigeria but the age limit is 22years and i'm 24. Also they are requesting for waec not less than 2015 so i'll need to write waec and Jamb again but my problem is my primary 6 result. It will be requested, is it possible to change the date on the result? I Dont mind the money, please help a brother
see d barstard fool talking rubbish to me why dont u go and pass ur waec first
Re: Help With My Result by Ryan03(f): 1:53pm On May 27, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
see d barstard fool talking rubbish to me why dont u go and pass ur waec first
I know you Cant read and understand, anyway, according to you, i never pass waec but i get sense pass you. You this educated illitrate, you are a waste to yourself. Useless thing grin peanut sized brain cheesy go and cry on your mother's breast milk
Re: Help With My Result by jaksmillioniar: 11:58am On May 28, 2019
Ryan03:
I know you Cant read and understand, anyway, according to you, i never pass waec but i get sense pass you. You this educated illitrate, you are a waste to yourself. Useless thing grin peanut sized brain cheesy go and cry on your mother's breast milk
u Eva mention my mum again den u will be curse for life u barstard. are we mate DAT u use such bad word on me. may god purnish u
Re: Help With My Result by Ryan03(f): 1:54pm On May 28, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
u Eva mention my mum again den u will be curse for life u barstard. are we mate DAT u use such bad word on me. may god purnish u
May God punish you and your family (not just your mum this time). You know how to throw insults but you Dont know how to swallow it. Silly excuse of a human being, go and think of your miserable life
Re: Help With My Result by jbblues24(m): 11:24pm On May 28, 2019
Girls have an unfair advantage over men: If they can't get what they want by being smart, they can get it by being dumb.

(1) (Reply)

When Love Turns Wicked / Puff-Puff Seller Creates Scene After Meeting A Hooker And He Could Not Pay / Guys,avoid Women To Prosper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.