Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? (3519 Views)

Help!!! I Caught Her Cheating A Second Time / Am I Making A Mistake? / Guy Who Paid 200k & 1.5mil For Bride Price Caught Bae Cheating, A Mnth To Weddin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? by Luciferhimself: 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
dochenaj:
It might appear to be a mistake for the unwary, and they could quickly blame it on the devil.
But one interesting thing about the sexual sin, be it fornication or adultery, is that it never happens spontaneously. You can tell lies, or slap your wife spontaneously in the heat of the moment or even manslaughter howbeit regrettably, but could never cheat spontaneously.
It is usually a product of a well thought out process. After that you have let the idea incubate in your heart for a period of time it will eventually hatch into the act and when it begins to play out you will be completely helpless and incapacitated just like you can't stop an egg from hatching after incubating it.
So the key to avoid cheating is to never hold that thought, don't deceive yourself by saying "it's just an obsession in my mind" for as a man thinketh, so is he.

I don't know why these people keep blaming me for their own inadequacies

1 Like

Re: Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? by Luciferhimself: 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
What I mean is that, "Na devil work"
Its not my work
Re: Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? by Lalas247(f): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
it's a choice....
you can't mistakenly kiss or shag someone... it's just impossible!
you make that decision .... but most regret it sha
Re: Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? by Bluezy13(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Your inability to comprehend me this issue is very degrading.
Arrrgh. I wish I could help enunciate further, but then, I noticed you're just an online troll and I decided to save my opinion.

This one, who told me I'll never amount to anything in life just because I told him to quit rubbing his success in our faces. Pfft! Just swerve.

Are you okay ??
Re: Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? by Bluezy13(m): 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
Lalas247:
it's a choice....
you can't mistakenly kiss or shag someone... it's just impossible!
you make that decision .... but most regret it sha

Now, this is a better explanation compared to these blunderous ones:

Conscious choice

Mistake by choice

Mistaken choice
Re: Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? by Bluezy13(m): 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Your inability to comprehend me this issue is very degrading.
Arrrgh. I wish I could help enunciate further, but then, I noticed you're just an online troll and I decided to save my opinion.

This one, who told me I'll never amount to anything in life just because I told him to quit rubbing his success in our faces. Pfft! Just swerve.

Oh, I remember you now.
It's been weeks that transpired between us and I actually apologized for being hard on you which you even started. I had to check my mentions to recognize you. Can't believe you still harbour such indignation.
This is a faceless platform and you still incubate a mere exchange of words that took place weeks ago, how much more do you cope with people in the physical?.

BTW, I only asked a question that needed an answer.
Please, free yourself, it's worthless.
Re: Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? by UyiIredia(m): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
robosky02:
is cheating a mistake or a choice?
I need to know
Cheating can be both a mistake and a choice they aren't mutually exclusive.
Re: Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
letterman:

I have no idea, ma'am.

Lol. I wasn't asking you.
Stylishly calling on my hubby. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
Bluezy13:

Are you okay ??

You don start. If I start now, you go say I don start.
Re: Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
Luciferhimself:

Its not my work

Oh. You're the Devil's incarnate?
Re: Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
UyiIredia:

Re: Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
UyiIredia:

Cheating is not and can never be a mistake. It is a conscious effort of the cheater. Cheating is like abortion, fornication, adultery, etc. They can't at all be by mistake. Anyone who claims cheating to be a mistake might have cheated before.

1 Like

Re: Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
UyiIredia:

Re: Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? by Bluezy13(m): 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You don start. If I start now, you go say I don start.

It's alright cheesy

Forget I mentioned you in the first place.
I hope we are good now, right??
Re: Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
What's faceless about this platform?

Aren't you the one in that DP with a wide mouth and big head? I can see your face, dude. Mtcheww. Abeg.

And errm, I'd long forgiven you. I just had to put that down so you could remember who you quoted. It's nice I found your jam.

Bluezy13:

Oh, I remember you now.
It's been weeks that transpired between us and I actually apologized for being hard on you which you even started. I had to check my mentions to recognize you. Can't believe you still harbour such indignation.
This is a faceless platform and you still incubate a mere exchange of words that took place weeks ago, how much more do you cope with people in the physical?.

BTW, I only asked a question that needed an answer.
Please, free yourself, it's worthless.
Re: Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
UyiIredia:

Cheating can never be a mistake or by mistake. It is a well thought out conscious effort of decision.
Re: Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
Bluezy13:

It's alright cheesy

Forget I mentioned you in the first place.
I hope we are good now, right??

It's alright. We're good. I've dropped any indignation I hold against you. Peace.
Re: Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? by MissRaine69(f): 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
Both
For some it’s a temporary loss of judgement due to maladaptive coping mechanisms
For others it is in their DNA
And for some it’s a way of trying to get out of situation.

1 Like

Re: Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? by Bluezy13(m): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
What's faceless about this platform?

Aren't you the one in that DP with a wide mouth and big head? I can see your face, dude. Mtcheww. Abeg.

And errm, I'd long forgiven you. I just had to put that down so you could remember who you quoted. It's nice I found your jam.

So, I must had to remember you, abi? cheesy

You were in such a haste to offload what was on your mind that you made mistakes in typing, if not for that guy that corrected you.
And you actually went through the stress of noting my face.
I won't forget you again. I'll make sure I think about you everyday of my innocent life.

Sadly, you don't have a face that can aid my "thinking"
Re: Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? by UyiIredia(m): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
DamZik:
Cheating can never be a mistake or by mistake. It is a well thought out conscious effort of decision.

Sure but by mistake I mean it is wrong not that the person had no choice. And sometimes cheating is a split-second decision.
Re: Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
robosky02:

I need to know

A recent submission of mine to the question: WHY DO MEN CHEAT. I hope you will find it ENLIGHTENING.

WORDWORLD:

CHEATING IS BY CHOICE OF WILL. IN OTHER WORDS IT IS A PERVERSION OF FREE WILL. These are absolute statements at the very core of TRUTH. TRUISMS that needs no argument at all as to a CONTRARY. It can never ever be defeated.

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING NATURAL about cheating in human beings, man or woman. Nature is governed by LAWS that is never IRRATIONAL but LOGICAL with ESSENCE which gives OPTIONS to choose from with INEVITABLE CONSEQUENCES.

What there is in us all, jenigurl is FREE WILL to choose between GOOD (HONESTY) and EVIL (DISHONESTY, CHEAT) and with that very gift of the INTELLECT to make us choose WISELY the process to our ends. PROGRESS, SUCCESS or REGRESS, REGRETS, FAILURE.

'PROGRESS ' is the very reward of HONESTY, a consequence of choice. But today's men and women who pride themselves as MORDERNS are very much in CONFLICT with the gift of INTELLECT, UNWISE. The choose a life of eventual regret.

Men and women of old never ever SELF DECIEVED themselves to try to make a BETRAYAL OF TRUST, 'CHEATING' as their own human unquiness coughing and vomiting out postulations of sophistry as to uphold UNTRUTH using biology to invent irrational ideologies because they suffered not from the mind disease as being MENTALLY ILL, deficient of SENSE.

They of course chose WISDOM over FOOLISHNESS as any normal human being would.

For they know, and are not IGNORANT of the natural design of the human society, which is one designed to function on INTER-DEPENDENCY in other words RELATIONSHIP. Be it business (money affairs), romance (affairs of the heart) and e.t c RELATIONSHIPS can only function on inter-dependency, a bonding between two or more people and with HONESTY, TRUST and not DISHONESTY, DISTRUST, 'CHEATING' as the only variable that gives assurance of efficiency, fruitfulness if it is the desired result to be accomplished.

It is ABSURD to infer cheating to be the nature of any man, except the nature of men DISQUALIFIED for DIGNITY who are without DISCIPLINE and are SHORT-SIGHTED about consequences in the realm of REALITIES.

Let us bear in mind the very context with which this word 'CHEATING' is used on this thread which is in LOVE affairs, a relationship between a man and woman.

Jenigurl. These men cheat, because they are NOT ready to outgrow the ANIMALISTIC traits in them as to BECOME TRUSTWORTHY HUMAN BEINGS. The are DRIVEN by BASE urges which end up debasing them to the LOWEST of low.

The last two sentences lies my answer to your questions as to why men ( women) CHEAT.

CHEATING IN ANY RELATIONSHIP AT ALL, IS A MANIFESTAION OF THE DISEASE OF SELFISHNESS, THOUGHTLESSNESS, LACK OF CONSCIENCE AND COWARDICE IN ONE OF THE TWO PARTIES.

I hope to write more while hoping you understood my explanation of the dynamics of the human society designed on inter-dependency, a prelude to my answer.

* Men and women who try to justify CHEATING to the point of becoming it's advocate are by fact once or many times cheated upon. Their advocacies is a means of escaping from themselves instead of facing and treating their emotional wounds to the point of healing.

https://www.nairaland.com/4620101/why-men-cheat/2#69438700
Re: Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
What do you mean by 'I don't have a face that can aid your thinking'? Like, are you serious. Well, I'm giving you none of my attention.

Pfft!

Bluezy13:

So, I must had to remember you, abi? cheesy

You were in such a haste to offload what was on your mind that you made mistakes in typing, if not for that guy that corrected you.
And you actually went through the stress of noting my face.
I won't forget you again. I'll make sure I think about you everyday of my innocent life.

Sadly, you don't have a face that can aid my "thinking"
Re: Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? by Bluezy13(m): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
What do you mean by 'I don't have a face that can aid your thinking'? Like, are you serious. Well, I'm giving you none of my attention.

Pfft!

Don't be to upset, I thought you didn't have one. I just checked.
First time I'm actually going to someone's profile on this platform.

The face is...
...is okay.

Now, I have work to do cheesy
Re: Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
Bluezy13:

The face is...
...is okay.

sad More than okay.
Re: Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
Bluezy13:

The face is...
...is okay.

Now, I have work to do cheesy

Go do your work then!
Re: Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? by Bluezy13(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

sad More than okay.

Yea, maybe more than okay, but I chose not to let you know how exactly I see it so that it won't get into your head.
If at all it matters
Re: Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? by spencekat(m): 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
A pure choice.

1 Like

Re: Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? by Bluezy13(m): 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Go do your work then!
Sure...
And I beg the OP to pardon me (us) for derailing his/her thread.

1 Like

Re: Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? by Luciferhimself: 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Oh. You're the Devil's incarnate?
I'm the devil himself

2 Likes

Re: Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? by Bluezy13(m): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
UyiIredia:

They are mutually exclusive when it has to do with cheating. Both can't work in conformity.

Perhaps, dictionary definitions of the words "choice" and "mistake" and "cheating" can help us out.
Re: Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
Luciferhimself:

I'm the devil himself

grin Welcome Sir.
Re: Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? by sirusX(m): 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
robosky02:

I need to know

It's a choice you make by mistake

Chai....sense wee not kee me grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. / If $ex Can Generate Electricity�� Which stateWould Have Stable Light? / this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.