Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship (29607 Views)

A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No / She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge / "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Karen2024(f): 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2023
I am so disappointed in myself.

So I decided to tell a guy who has been my crush that I want us to be friends but he outrightly rejected my proposal.

This guy is just irresistible but he's very immature. I am very much disappointed.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Lemos14: 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
You're not serious..you wanted to be his girlfriend yet you asked him if you could be just friends. Why should he be just friends with you? And you expect him to agree.

187 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
Karen2024:

So I decided to tell a guy who has been my crush that I want us to be friends but he outrightly rejected my proposal.

This guy is just irresistible but he's very immature. I am very much disappointed.
You approached a Nigerian man first? Like seriously? I'll rather choke than try that. If I too like you and manage show you small green light and you are not smart, I simply ignore your existence . Don't ever try it again ooo

52 Likes 13 Shares

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Rokiat(f): 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
Karen2024:

Rule number one: never pursue a man.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Lemos14: 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
Rokiat:

This is 2023..the tables have turned..if you maintain this mindset you go grow beards for your papa house.

373 Likes 14 Shares

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
Karen2024:

so because a guy rejects your proposal, he is automatically immature?!

300 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Lemos14: 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

so because a guy rejects your proposal, he is automatically immature?!

But they reject guys everyday..that immature word they use is a shaming tactic to cope when they realise they've been rejected

323 Likes 10 Shares

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by peter0071(m): 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
I respect your approach to the matter. It must be a hard decision for you to make seeing that we are from a part of the world where this is not the norm... but all I can tell you is you did great... let no one talk you down. Keep building and adding values to your life... Soon your prince charming will sweep you off your feet. A nd you will be glad you waited
Karen2024:

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by SenecaTheYonger: 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
Karen2024:

You proposed weekly billings in the form of relationship and he rejected but somehow you're still angry?

245 Likes 6 Shares

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Lemos14: 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

You proposed weekly billings in the form of relationship and he rejected but somehow you're still angry?

grin grin grin grin

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by jerryforgood: 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
Rokiat:

She didn't do anything wrong. No rule, just take your chances that's it. Nowadays it is hard to find a man ready for serious relationship.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Mjshexy(f): 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
It's a two way response which you ought to have known, it's nothing to be angry about, you can't force relationship on anyone. Also, maybe he knows about your terrible past life angry

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Rokiat(f): 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
Lemos14:

This is 2023..the tables have turned..if you maintain this mindset you go grow beards for your papa house.

I have and will always maintain this mindset. I have no issues never have never will pulling guys.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by greenermodels: 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
Karen2024:

there's nothing to be ashamed of, you acted maturely and he equally acted maturely. He might be in a relationship with another person and doesn't want to cheat.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Tenrack: 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
Karen2024:

Omo Getat. undecided

10 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Ekundayo7574(m): 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You approached a Nigerian man first? Like seriously? I'll rather choke than try that. If I too like you and manage show you small green light and you are not smart, I simply ignore your existence . Don't ever try it again ooo
lol see nairaland wife material in the mud grin grin Simp way go end up with you will forever regret his actions

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Ekundayo7574(m): 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
That's not the end of the world Mrs poster at least you also have also rejected some friends request before so move on

27 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by kelspinall(m): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
maybe ya toasting skills are poor... KPELE... afterall you have rejected guys before,so it's nice knowing how it feels...

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Blupen969(m): 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
if na me even if i no like you i go accept you, shey you get towtow? i go deh knack am everyday like carpenter weh hit contract

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Valnel: 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
Karen2024:

You Don't care if he has any girlfriend or some one he loves, so because you proposed to him, he should accept,.. you may not even be his spec or he doesn't like you,.. yet you call him immature 😆😆😆,..
So do we have to call you immature for every guy you turn down
I know say e Sha pain you scatter.....

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by okoroemeka(m): 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
Karen2024:

women don't propose to men,it devalues your worth,all the babes that proposed to me I nacked and moved on,flirt or try to get his attention but never open mouth to chase a man,it always ends in disaster

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
Girl such is life.

We don't always get what we want.. smiley smiley smiley
Karen2024:

16 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by efficiencie(m): 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
Karen2024:

Oh he is immature because he said no to you. Mumu. No is no. E no wan do. Carry your kaya go front. He that finds a wife hath found a good thing. If you are a good thing men will seek you out but if you are trash you will become a fisher of men.

22 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by VinnyBaba: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2023
OP, don't be Sad.
Dat's how Girls Reject Guys too. And we Move on. 🙂

You don't know Why he said No.
It May not be because you aren't Pretty or Sexy, But maybe a Relationship with you is something he doesn't want @the Moment. smiley

I once Rejected a Very Pretty Girl in 2018 not because She was Bad in any way.
BUT she looked 'Churchy' and I was afraid she will be too Clingy and too Emotional. embarassed 😒

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by abbasajao(m): 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
Learn how to deal with rejection in life.

10 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Karleb(m): 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
This is the only reason I think a woman shouldn't approach a man.

If he rejects you, how are you going to handle that? Some men can be very brutal with their rejection especially if you don't meet their requirements.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Nonywendy(m): 1:18am On Apr 22, 2023
Rokiat:

Counter attack
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by onumadu: 1:52am On Apr 22, 2023
It takes courage for anyone (man or woman) to propose relationship.
In fact, I can't recall ever proposing to any woman (as a man o) before starting a relationship with her.
What happened was that I "sensed" her out, and she did the same and, if there is an unspoken "click", things took off.
Even marriage proposal is not a must!
People know what they want, and they develop whatever relationship they want.
What I've found has been that the more a relationship is "formalized" through express proposals, it is more likely to also end through formality -another proposal in the line of "please let us end this relationship before someone gets hurt".
But you see people who never proposed, start a sizzling and fulfilling relationship, sometimes lifelong.
If there is any lesson from this your experience, it is to ACT rather than TALK next time.
How do you ACT? Try getting close without talking and, if he refuses to connect, back off and go away.
Take action rather than talk. If there is no smoke there, there will be no fires.
This is the most important secret of most seemingly unlikely marriages or relationship.
You see that couple that makes you wonder (how could she accept him or how could he accept her?) it usually starts the way I just described:
Unspoken ACTION-led "proposal".

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by labake1(f): 7:00am On Apr 22, 2023
I will rather sleep than to woo a Nigerian man.
Many are so immature and a misogynist but if I like him, I will make him proposed by himself. I will push him till he propose

5 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by SenecaTheYonger: 8:23am On Apr 22, 2023
labake1:
I will rather sleep than to woo a Nigerian man.
Many are so immature and a misogynist but if I like him, I will make him proposed by himself. I will push him till he propose

So women are naturally immature for saying no to relationships?

21 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Goodlady(f): 8:26am On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

Just move on. Guys feel big when we approach first. Most are immature. They ll practice opposite of what they preach

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by imustsaymymindo: 9:25am On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

Up your seduction game. smiley

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? / Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.