Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim (42119 Views)

Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim by skipo1(m): 11:32am On Jul 26, 2018
ABUJA- FOLLOWING the dumping of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC by some Senators and members of the House of Representatives to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chairman, Senate Committee on Police Affairs, Senator Abu Ibrahim, APC, Katsina South has asked the Senate President and the Speaker, House of Representatives, Dr. Bukola Saraki and Yakubu Dogara to resign now from the party.

Senator Ibrahim, a very close ally of President Muhammadu Buhari also warned that if both Saraki and Dogara fail to leave the APC in their own interest, him and other Stakeholders of the party would be forced to meet with the APC National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole to sack them with immediate effect from the party.

Senator Abu Ibrahim who noted that it has become very imperative for the expulsion of both presiding officers in the National Assembly, said that they have it on good authority the two presiding officers prior to what happened on Tuesday, planned impeachment process of President Muhammadu Buhari would have commenced today (Thursday).

Speaking with Journalists Wednesday in Abuja, Senator Ibrahim who was speaking the minds of other APC senators stressed that with developments in and around the National Assembly, it has become crystal clear that Saraki and Dogara could no longer be trusted in the fold of APC members.

Senator Ibrahim, who is the chairman of Buhari Support Group while speaking specifically about the defection of 14 senators and 37 House of Representative members from the APC, said that the defections were not only expected but did not come to him as a shock, adding that he made the calculation and came to the conclusion that at least 13 senators will leave the APC.

The lawmaker who noted that the only defection, he did not anticipate was the Sokoto State senator, Abdullahi Danbaba, said, “I know that those who take Saraki like god will go. This is because wherever Saraki goes they will go. But the mistake they have made is to realize that politics is local.

“Nobody will say Isa Misau and Suleiman Nazif (two Bauchi State senators) were voted because of Saraki. They were voted because of Buhari. They will lose their seats. Saraki will not save them. They can’t even go to their constituencies.”

On the speculation that some APC senators were quartered in a high profile hotel in Abuja on the night preceding Tuesdays Senate plenary to plot change of leadership in the Senate, Ibrahim said he was not quartered anywhere, adding , “I slept in my house. I was here in my office and left by 2pm. I was not quartered anywhere.”

Senator Ibrahim who was categorical that the alleged plot to impeach President Buhari “would have started on Thursday” (today), said, “The impeachment of the president should have started Thursday. Everybody was planning. We know they were planning.

“They realized and learnt that we know. They knew that if they had remained up till today (Wednesday) a lot of things would have happened. We were planning. This is the National Assembly the only place political parties meet. We were planning.

“Saraki and Dogara should resign today or the APC should send them away. They are no longer APC members. The only reason why Saraki and Dogara have not left the APC is that they know that if they leave they will lose their seats. But we will force them to leave. Left to me, I will recommend to APC to expel them. They are no longer needed in the party. We will be cured of cancer if they leave.

“Me as Abu Ibrahim, I am asking Saraki and Dogara to leave APC today. I will meet Oshiomhole (Adams) to expel them. Let them leave APC, Saraki and Dogara should leave APC today.”

Ibrahim who insisted that the departure of Saraki and Dogara will not affect the electoral chances of APC, however stressed that if Saraki leaves APC, the party may lose Kwara and Kogi States and no more, adding, My position is that Saraki and Dogara should leave the APC. We can no longer trust or discuss APC issues with them again. We cannot afford to continue to habour moles in our mist.

“Let people be courageous enough and be honest to themselves. We will not miss them.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/saraki-dogara-plotted-to-impeach-buhari-senator-abu-ibrahim/amp/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim by skipo1(m): 11:34am On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
Sai Baba

Lol... that's Nigeria for you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim by OneStep3: 11:34am On Jul 26, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim by madridguy(m): 11:34am On Jul 26, 2018
Laughing at them grin Sai Baba is like Zuma rock shocked No one can carry.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim by Sprumbabafather: 11:35am On Jul 26, 2018
It's a fight between good and evil. Apc is evil.

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:35am On Jul 26, 2018
“Nobody will say Isa Misau and Suleiman Nazif (two Bauchi State senators) were voted because of Saraki. They were voted because of Buhari.

“They will lose their seats. Saraki will not save them. They can’t even go to their constituencies.”

Politics Is Local! Ipob pigs rejoicing today because of selfish defections of some thieving senators will cry Biafra next February when Buhari's wins in a Landslide... grin

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim by Sprumbabafather: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
“Nobody will say Isa Misau and Suleiman Nazif (two Bauchi State senators) were voted because of Saraki. They were voted because of Buhari.

“They will lose their seats. Saraki will not save them. They can’t even go to their constituencies.”

They can't go to their constituencies because of the evil the ruling party may unleash on them, maybe frame them for armed robbery or kidnapping. They are heroes of democracy that will be remembered forever.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim by PapaBaby: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2018
I support his impeachment

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim by buhariguy(m): 11:37am On Jul 26, 2018
Let me be coming to my house. shocked
PapaBaby:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim by Sprumbabafather: 11:38am On Jul 26, 2018
PapaBaby:

Seconded.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim by buhariguy(m): 11:42am On Jul 26, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
It's a fight between good and evil. Apc is evil.
according to the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim by KanwuliaExtra: 11:45am On Jul 26, 2018
About time! They should MOVE FAST! grin
Buhari must GO or DIE!!!!! kiss

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim by Racoon(m): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2018
Nigeria have been bastardized beyond redemption by the present useless oppressive government. embarassed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim by Munzy14(m): 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
ngene and her cohorts masturbating with little hope... look at them assembled and jubilating.. lolzzzzzzz BMC work no easy!.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim by Minjim: 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
Bloggers and fake news
Re: Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim by surveyProf(m): 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
madridguy:
Laughing at them grin Sai Baba is like Zuma rock shocked No one can carry.

Only time would tell!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim by Herdsmen: 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
This head of Bmc dey funny oh..

She just dey jump around every thread.. the s'he guy too funny abeg..

10 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim by Kylekent59: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
Herdsmen:

He no break rule...

He said .." stop talking" like"

Are you one?

but this is a socia media.

Instead let's say,

He commented, " stop talking "like"
Re: Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
Am enjoying the film

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
skipo1:

said that they have it on good authority the two presiding officers prior to what happened on Tuesday, planned impeachment process of President Muhammadu Buhari would have commenced today (Thursday).

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/saraki-dogara-plotted-to-impeach-buhari-senator-abu-ibrahim/amp/
I am tired of hearing they want to,

They will

They would have...

Impeach him already! If Buhari have committed impeachable offences, which he has, impeach him!

Is he bigger than the law

Nigeria will forever remember this 8th assembly if they can see this process through!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim by xreal: 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
I don't think Saraki ever had influence on Kogi politics as a whole.

Except the fact that he sponsored Dino.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim by figure007(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
The main issue is why do our youths support this same set of leaders who have no regards for us but their pocket... Impeachment Or no impeachment... Deflection to other parties or not... Is it not this same set of tyrant leaders that have been ruling Without a single success? Same saraki that has loads of allegations round him but still seated on the second powerful seat of the nation and yet some foolish youths still support them.... I am confuse about what's happening in this nation... No new industry.. No new job trend.. No new help for the masses but only the fight for power exist yet some foolish youths still support them.... Which way now nigeria?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
cool
Re: Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim by rhymestech: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
In all this, I hope all this politicians are as popular as they think they are by going to the elections and let there be a free and fair election. It's just unfortunate that we are not concentrating on the Senate to elect the right set of people and our attention is fixed on just the presidency.

But the next 3 months will be very interesting when the primaries of all parties must have been concluded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim by Abfinest007(m): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
I wish they can impeach that bastard

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President / Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) / Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.