Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics (3216 Views)

Man Walks In On His Wife Bare And Pleasuring Her Side Dude On Their Sofa (video) / Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy / Oyinbo Man Does Maternity Shoot Alone In Absence Of His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by Nigeriapen(m): 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2018

Gibson for her maternity photo shoot ahead of welcoming their first child together.

In one of the photos, the couple almost went completely bare with Tyrese protecting Samantha’s modesty with his hand as they pose together in the sexy maternity shoot.

Samantha who proudly showed off her blossoming bump for the photoshoot was also pictured posing in a bathtub.

Tyrese’s 11-year-old daughter Shayla whom he welcomed with his ex-wife Norma Gibson was also featured in the photoshoot.

Speaking about the shoot, Samantha explained that it was a challenging experience stepping in front of a camera.

“To go almost completely bare in a lot of photos was an extremely, extremely challenging experience,” Samantha, a social worker, tells PEOPLE.

“But on the bright side,” she adds, “I was really happy because pregnancy is a process. Your body is changing, and to be able to accept that change publicly and really just put it out there like that confidently — I tried to trick myself into thinking I was doing something for women all over the world.”

Check More photos here below

Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/tyrese-gibson-and-his-pregnant-wife-bare-nearly-all-in-sexy-maternity-shoot-photos-html/

Lalasticlala
Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by Nigeriapen(m): 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by XhosaNostra(f): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
I used to like him. It's a pity he isn't too bright.

The wife is gorgeous though.

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by Betakeshi: 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
undecided
Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by phemsie(m): 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
she's beautifully pregnant, i admire her
Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by thorpido(m): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
So showing nudity is 'doing something for women all over the world'?smh

'Challenging experience' indeed.Like she found a cure for cancer.

5 Likes

Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by luminouz(m): 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

What u mean....isn't too bright shocked
Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by XhosaNostra(f): 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
luminouz:

What u mean....isn't too bright shocked

Have you ever heard him talk?

He seems to be the type that says a lot of stuff without thinking. Almost child-like, really undecided
I listened to something he said in reference to the beef he has with The Rock. Dumb is the word that came to mind, TBH.
Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by omoISEYIN(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
Tyrese, one of the highly underrated singer that ever kissed the microphone. My playlist is never complete without his songs.
Someone should Pls help me tell him to marry Taraji.
Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by psycoanalyst(f): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
smiley

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by GloriaNinja(f): 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
SHE IS TOO CUTE AND FRESH, PREGNANCY CAN BE BEAUTIFUL ON MOST WOMEN...ESPECIALLY BEING WELL TAKEN CARE OF BY MONEY.
Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by omoISEYIN(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

He seems to be the type that says a lot of stuff without thinking. Almost child-like, really undecided
I listened to something he said in reference to the beef he has with The Rock. Dumb is the word that came to mind, TBH.

Respect people for you they are.. He accepted his personality and living it. Go listen to his albums then you would appreciate him.
He belongs to same group with Tank and Genuwine, Where are they now?

2 Likes

Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by LuciferChristi: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

He isn't too bright because you watched him on Fast & Furious where he was potrayed as such?

So Johnny Depp is a real life Pirate, Michael Jai-White kills people senselessly, Al Pacino is a gangster, George Clooney steals things for a living & Matt Damon is still in Mars right?

Your IQ is in single digit.

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by XhosaNostra(f): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
omoISEYIN:

Respect people for you they are.. He accepted his personality and living it. Go listen to his albums then you would appreciate him.
He belongs to same group with Tank and Genuwine, Where are they now?

FYI, it is possible to like someone's work but not necessarily like them for a myriad of reasons. I like him as an artiste, but I still think he has put a foot in his mouth way too many times as a person/man. So keep the blind loyalty to yourself & let me be impartial in my thoughts.
Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by XhosaNostra(f): 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
LuciferChristi:

He isn't too bright because you watched him on Fast & Furious where he was potrayed as such?

So Johnny Depp is a real life Pirate, Michael Jai-White kills people senselessly, Al Pacino is a gangster, George Clooney steals things for a living & Matt Damon is still in Mars right?

Your IQ is in single digit.

I've not watched any of his movies, so no. I'm basing my beliefs on real life events, not fiction. Seems the role he played in F & F was most suitable for him then grin

2 Likes

Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by LuciferChristi: 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I've not watched any of his movies, so no. I'm basing my beliefs on real life events, not fiction. Seems the role he played in F & F was most suitable for him then grin

He's far better than you with his "dull brain".

Look where your own "bright brain" got you.

Nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by omoISEYIN(m): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

FYI, it is possible to like someone's work but not necessarily like them for a myriad of reasons. I like him as an artiste, but I still think he has put a foot in his mouth way too many times as a person/man. So keep the blind loyalty to yourself & let me be impartial in my thoughts.

Yeah! he talks too much but he his bright enough to stay clean from drugs.. And from your last statement, Please I don't trade insult.
Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by XhosaNostra(f): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
LuciferChristi:

He's far better than you with his "dull brain".

Look where your own "bright brain" got you.

Nowhere.

LMAO. Last I checked he was broke & a dumb liar too by the looks of it grin The Smiths even publicly distanced themselves from a statement he made about them helping him out financially with his court case. My deeds so far haven't gotten me sued or fired amongst other things wink
Rumour has it, The Rock will have his character killed off in the next movie because he is impossible to work with & is unprofessional cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by XhosaNostra(f): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
omoISEYIN:

Yeah! he talks too much but he his bright enough to stay clean from drugs.. And from your last statement, Please I don't trade insult.

Are you sure about the drugs thing? TBH, I wouldn't be surprised if he's on something! He says & does a lot of questionable things. He'll be the next celebrity to be admitted at a mental facility imo.
Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by LuciferChristi: 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. Last I checked he was broke & a dumb liar too by the looks of it grin The Smiths even publicly distanced themselves from a statement he made about them helping him out financially with his court case. My deeds so far haven't gotten me sued or fired amongst other things wink
Rumour has it, The Rock will have his character killed off in the next movie because he is impossible to work with & is unprofessional cheesy

You are too irrelevant to be dragged to court let alone garner media coverage.

You are yet to achieve a quarter of what Tyrese Gibson is in his lowest state & this is a fact not an insult.

Good day.
Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by XhosaNostra(f): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
LuciferChristi:

You are too irrelevant to be dragged to court let alone garner media coverage.

You are yet to achieve a quarter of what Tyrese Gibson is in his lowest state & this is a fact not an insult.

Good day.

Too irrelevant to garner media attention YET grin Not that fame is something I'm particularly looking for anyway. For now I'm content with the affordability of paying my own bills, unlike you know who cheesy
There must be nothing worse than being a broke celebrity in Tinseltown. Those hills have eyes, you see?

So other than being a brown-noser, what else do you do? grin
Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by Jaqenhghar: 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO
Touché

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by Martin0(m): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by XhosaNostra(f): 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

LMAO
Touché

Butchy, please tell me you've also listened to him talk. Surely I'm not the only one thinking he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I still remember an episode featuring him in Punk'd. He was trying to pitch a movie to investors, unaware that he was being pranked. He couldn't even explain his own script! And the plot wasn't even that good to begin with tongue
Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by Jaqenhghar: 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Butchy, please tell me you've also listened to him talk. Surely I'm not the only one thinking he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I still remember an episode featuring him in Punk'd. He was trying to pitch a movie to investors, unaware that he was being pranked. He couldn't even explain his own script! And the plot wasn't even that good to begin with tongue
LMAO....I m not sure... he is no Einstein that's for sure but dumb........
Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by XhosaNostra(f): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

LMAO....I m not sure... he is no Einstein that's for sure but dumb........

Something is off with him though. If he is not on drugs, he either has mental issues or is retàrded. I just don't like how disjointed his speech is.
Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by luminouz(m): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I don't know him in real life o
Lol..just like in the movie series 'fast n furious'.... He is always saying some kinda dumb stuffs.
Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by XhosaNostra(f): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
luminouz:

I don't know him in real life o
Lol..just like in the movie series 'fast n furious'.... He is always saying some kinda dumb stuffs.

I also don't know him, but his interviews provide a great insight to his psyche. He's infantile tongue

Now I'm tempted to watch the movie. Will do out of curiosity just to see if the role was not scripted after the real Tyrese.

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by MissRaine69(f): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
After that crying episode ....can’t take him seriously
Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by Jaqenhghar: 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Something is off with him though. If he is not on drugs, he either has mental issues or is retàrded. I just don't like how disjointed his speech is.
I think he is a drama queen. I remember that video crying over losing custody of your kid. I know its painful but crying for the camera.... by a grown ass man is just crazy

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by XhosaNostra(f): 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

I think he is a drama queen. I remember that video crying over losing custody of your kid. I know its painful but crying for the camera.... by a grown ass man is just crazy

LMAO. He did that? Wow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Konji!!! Man Bangs Puna In A Swimming Pool. [ Watch Video ] / I Stumbled Upon This Online, Any Idea Who This Might Be? / She Told Me No But Still Wants Me To.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.