Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics (3241 Views)

Man Walks In On His Wife Bare And Pleasuring Her Side Dude On Their Sofa (video) / Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy / Oyinbo Man Does Maternity Shoot Alone In Absence Of His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by Jaqenhghar: 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. He did that? Wow.
Yeah. Memes and gifs kept flying around. You can check itup online

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Butchy, please tell me you've also listened to him talk. Surely I'm not the only one thinking he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I still remember an episode featuring him in Punk'd. He was trying to pitch a movie to investors, unaware that he was being pranked. He couldn't even explain his own script! And the plot wasn't even that good to begin with tongue

*took back my rant*

This is one of his brain farts smiley

Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by XhosaNostra(f): 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Yeah. Memes and gifs kept flying around. You can check itup online

Hahaha. I will.
Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by payman(m): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Butchy, please tell me you've also listened to him talk. Surely I'm not the only one thinking he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I still remember an episode featuring him in Punk'd. He was trying to pitch a movie to investors, unaware that he was being pranked. He couldn't even explain his own script! And the plot wasn't even that good to begin with tongue
kai u too talk abeg.HABA! allow reasonable pple to comment na...nawa for all these tramadol abusers sef,always making unnecessary noice.pls dnt take it personal,i am new here and was only trying to learn hw to quote and comment.i jst chose a random comment
Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by XhosaNostra(f): 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
payman:
kai u too talk abeg.HABA! allow reasonable pple to comment na...nawa for all these tramadol abusers sef,always making unnecessary noice.pls dnt take it personal,i am new here and was only trying to learn hw to quote and comment.i jst chose a random comment

I didn't know that airing my own views, stops anyone else from stating their own.
If I'm not gagging you, take the stage & say what's on your mind. This place is big enough for both of us.
Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by payman(m): 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I didn't know that airing my own views, stops anyone else from stating their own.
If I'm not gagging you, take the stage & say what's on your mind. This place is big enough for both of us.
didnt u read wat i wrote?shey i said i was jst learning hw to quote someone.the whole page is littered with ur comments that's why i chose u.kin gane?
Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by XhosaNostra(f): 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
payman:
didnt u read wat i wrote?shey i said i was jst learning hw to quote someone.the whole page is littered with ur comments that's why i chose u.kin gane?

I don't have to read what you wrote to know that it's possible to say your own opinion without knowing how to quote. The comment box is there!

I didn't "litter", I was responding to quotes, like I'm doing with you right now. There's a difference.
Re: Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics by payman(m): 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I don't have to read what you wrote to know that it's possible to say your own opinion without knowing how to quote. The comment box is there!

I didn't "litter", I was responding to quotes, like I'm doing with you right now. There's a difference.

sorry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama / Video Of Teacher Wearing Provocative Clothes To School Exposing Ass , End Time / People Think I'm Proud When I'm Not(what Should I Do To Change It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.