Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media (4582 Views)

Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? / My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke / What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media by XhosaNostra(f): 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
SUEX:

what if she deletes her convo after every chat?

Ion trust these ho.es.

They are smarter than their father the Devil.

There're many ways to skin a cat if you know what to look for. When someone is cheating you just know. Personally I'd break up with someone if they start becoming too protective over their phones etc. In fact, any new sneaky behavior puts me on guard.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

There're many ways to skin a cat if you know what to look for. When someone is cheating you just know. Personally I'd break up with someone if they start becoming too protective over their phones etc. In fact, any new sneaky behavior puts me on guard.

then u haven't met a real cheat yet.

I had one. She never put her fones on lock. I had access to her social media passwords including her email. Some times we exchange fones for a week. She stay with my fone I stay with her fone with her sim card wit me. She doesn't reply male DM.
I even put a spy on her and tracked her num.

I wen to etisalat office and get her numba tracked unknown to her. I monitored every convo she makes

Things were fine.

But the b!tch was cheatin.

How I caught was a mind blowin she.

I told her to join the police and work at their Intelligent unit because she was very smart.

Such girl will make the best FBI agent.

Fear women.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media by XhosaNostra(f): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
SUEX:

I had one. She never put her fones on lock. I had access to her social media passwords including her email. Some times we exchange fones for a week. He stay with my fone I stay with her fone with her sim card wit me. She doesn't reply male DM.

Things were fine.

I told her to join the police and work at their Intelligent unit because she was very smart.

Fear women.

Interesting. How did you find out she was cheating?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Interesting. How did you find out she was cheating?

when she became pregnant.

U know every day is for the thef and one day for the owner.

Wen she became pregnant dat was wen d all tin blew up.

I den discova dat a lady does not even need a fone to cheat.

She was playin her game witout fone.

The guy she was bleepin has no access to her num, wasn't on her social netwrk.

U know u can't be wit a lady 24/7.

Sh!t was goin on in my absence.

Since she wasn't givin d guy her num, d knew where to meet and when to meet.

Luck ran out of her when she got pregnant.

She was pregnant and was still seein her monthly cycle up to 6months..

Fear women.

That was the girl I would swear she never cheats but as u can see, never trust anyone.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media by XhosaNostra(f): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
SUEX:

when she became pregnant.

U know every day is for the thef and one day for the owner.

Wen she became pregnant dat was wen d all tin blew up.

I den discova dat a lady does not even need a fone to cheat.

She was playin her game witout fone.

The guy she was bleepin has no access to her num, wasn't on her social netwrk.

U know u can't be wit a lady 24/7.

Sh!t was goin on in my absence.

Since she wasn't givin d guy her num, d knew where to meet and when to meet.

Luck ran out of her when she got pregnant.

She was pregnant and was still seein her monthly cycle up to 6months..

Fear women.

That was the girl I would swear she never cheats but as u can see, never trust anyone.

Wow. I'm speechless. Well, I'm sure you're glad you got rid of that one. I hope your experience didn't put you off all ladies though. Because we're not the same.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Wow. I'm speechless. Well, I'm sure you're glad you got rid of that one. I hope your experience didn't put you off all ladies though. Because we're not the same.

y'all are the same. I was done with that part of life.

Fvck y'all...

2 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media by XhosaNostra(f): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
SUEX:

y'all are the same. I was done with that part of life.

Fvck y'all...

OK.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

OK.
hope u don't take it wrong..
Sorry for the harsh word.
Just that I hate Y'all ..

Not my fault.
That's how my life prefer
Re: When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media by XhosaNostra(f): 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
SUEX:

hope u don't take it wrong..

Sorry for the harsh word.

Just that I hate Y'all ..

Not my fault.

That's how my life prefer

No, I'm not personalizing this at all because I believe you're entitled to your feelings. You lived that experience after all so what I think or feel means Jack shìt since I'm not in your shoes.
I've had moments like that too about men, TBH. But a part of me doesn't wanna let a few bad experiences jade me for a lifetime. Easier said than done. I understand you fully though.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media by rex444(m): 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I think he overreacted, but then again you can't tell what someone is truly thinking.

I'm also flirtatious like the girl in question, but there're limits. The limits being, I don't take my interactions to a private domain like private messaging etc.

He should have asked to see her inbox if he doesn't believe that she's honest when she says "It's nothing". If you have nothing to hide then doing that won't be an issue imo.
he could av just spent a bit of time with d girl to know her kind of person...there r ppl who just do things for doing sake....nothing serious

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media by rosy1992(f): 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
flirting too much is not acceptable,there should be limit
Re: When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

No, I'm not personalizing this at all because I believe you're entitled to your feelings. You lived that experience after all so what I think or feel means Jack shìt since I'm not in your shoes.
I've had moments like that too about men, TBH. But a part of me doesn't wanna let a few bad experiences jade me for a lifetime. Easier said than done. I understand you fully though.

wow! Thanks for understandin.

U are one of the few ladies with brain here.

I bet, if u were in my shoes u won't move an inch.

I've been tru a hell lot from women.

I'll be goin to a rehab next month..

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media by omochelsea004(m): 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
MissRaine69:
If the shoe was on the other foot would this girl be fine with it? I highly doubt it. I hate women with double standards. Your friend has freed himself from a life of headaches and drama. The girl is now free to flirt to her heart’s desire 24/7 with no hinderance.

Assuming i am chanced to give more than a Like... i would gladly give you a million Likes... ur comment is classic...
Re: When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media by XhosaNostra(f): 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
rex444:
he could av just spent a bit of time with d girl to know her kind of person...there r ppl who just do things for doing sake....nothing serious

Yes!
Re: When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media by XhosaNostra(f): 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
SUEX:

wow! Thanks for understandin.

U are one of the few ladies with brain here.

I bet, if u were in my shoes u won't move an inch.

I've been tru a hell lot from women.

I'll be goin to a rehab next month..

Sometimes you may think you're all alone in your boat, but trust me, we've all been through the wringer & got emotional scars to prove it tongue

What are you going to rehab for if I may ask? Ignore if you think I'm being too intrusive.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media by aswani(m): 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
engrrash:
Hello Nairalanders, what's your take? when a girl you are in serious relationship with love flirting with other guys on social media especially Facebook by replying with words like thanks baby, thanks darling, my boo, thanks dearie etc; anytime she uploads pictures and other guys comment on the pictures.

A friend of mine just ended his beautiful relationship just because of the above and I felt he took it too far. He said he tried to talk to the girl that he doesn't find it funny but the girl kept saying it's nothing, that she's just having fun & it is nothing serious.
is it Worth it?
Some guys get time sha, so because she was saying those words to other men is what makes him unhappy. Where do people get time to monitor their partners on social media sef?
Does your friend not realise a woman that wants to or is cheating wouldn't be so open about it? Sorry to say but your friend has emotional maturity issues that he needs to work on.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Sometimes you may think you're all alone in your boat, but trust me, we've all been through the wringer & got emotional scars to prove it tongue

What are you going to rehab for if I may ask? Ignore if you think I'm being too intrusive.

b free to ask me anytin. I'm an open book.

I just came out of prison not quite long and I havnt bin myself.

I'm mental unstable.

Today I'm me the next dat I'm somebody else.
I'm suicdal.

They say I shud visit a rehab.

Thou I've enrolled for AM classes.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media by XhosaNostra(f): 11:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
SUEX:

b free to ask me anytin. I'm an open book.

I just came out of prison not quite long and I havnt bin myself.

I'm mental unstable.

Today I'm me the next dat I'm somebody else.
I'm suicdal.

They say I shud visit a rehab.

Thou I've enrolled for AM classes.

*Nods*

I can't pretend I know exactly how you feel, but hang in there. I hope you achieve what aim to achieve in those classes. Life is hard. Struggles = character building depending how you choose to look at it
Re: When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

*Nods*

I can't pretend I know exactly how you feel, but hang in there. I hope you achieve what aim to achieve in those classes. Life is hard. Struggles = character building depending how you choose to look at it

Life's really hard..

Nightmares have become my dreams..

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media by engrrash: 7:47am On Jul 28, 2018
donstan18:
They are here again.
A friend of mine association.

Na dem dem.
lol...that's your opinion though
Re: When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media by engrrash: 7:47am On Jul 28, 2018
donstan18:
They are here again.

Na dem dem.
lol...that's your opinion though
Re: When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media by xclassic: 8:09am On Jul 28, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Their wedding will take place in December. Thats enough time to know such details.

sure.but aunty that relationship will be like final year project
Re: When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media by Lalas247(f): 8:26am On Jul 28, 2018
the guy is seriously insecure and relationship lacks trust !

if words like baby made him break up he shouldn't be dating .....

me I say . babe . sexy .handsome .baby.( and when I see a bearded Ninja ahhh the compliment go plenty seff) like who cares kmt na so he meet me so if one guy doesn't like it he can exit to the left biko .... I like a man who knows his woman in and out and knows the line she will never cross ....
Re: When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media by Lalas247(f): 8:27am On Jul 28, 2018
donstan18:
They are here again.

Na dem dem.
weyrey grin so person cannot have a sexy friend boo again with beard ... na wa o
Re: When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media by Lalas247(f): 8:30am On Jul 28, 2018
LivingFree:
Well, he knows her best and if he can't trust her then who are we to judge his actions. Social media generation and their wahala.
I know Chic's that will flirt from now till kingdom come... and yet u can't see the colour of their pant seff... it's those Mary amakas he should be worried about at least she does it openly letting him know its not a biggy .. ... they like the ones that hide, na that wan he go marry... then he will cheat on her.. story ends

shalom
Re: When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 28, 2018
xclassic:

sure.but aunty that relationship will be like final year project
Dont b so sure
Re: When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media by Immorttal: 8:55am On Jul 28, 2018

I had one. She never put her fones on lock. I had access to her social media passwords including her email. Some times we exchange fones for a week. She stay with my fone I stay with her fone with her sim card wit me. She doesn't reply male DM.

I wen to etisalat office and get her numba tracked unknown to her. I monitored every convo she makes

Things were fine.

Fear women.
how were you able to achieve the bolded
Re: When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media by donstan18: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2018
Lalas247:
weyrey grin so person cannot have a sexy friend boo again with beard ... na wa o

You and beards Lalas grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 28, 2018
I love the decision wey ur guy take. Instead of arguing or beating her up like some immatured guys do he took a matured decision by breaking up with her. At least now he will have peace of mindcheesy. Such girls like that when they become wives u will see other men pressing their bwest and buttocks in public and they will be laughing and smillingcheesy.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I think he overreacted, but then again you can't tell what someone is truly thinking.

I'm also flirtatious like the girl in question, but there're limits. The limits being, I don't take my interactions to a private domain like private messaging etc.

He should have asked to see her inbox if he doesn't believe that she's honest when she says "It's nothing". If you have nothing to hide then doing that won't be an issue imo.
asked for her inbox?cheesy. She would retort by asking if he's her father for him to be asking for inbox.the guy handled it the right way by walking away from the relationship...no need for drama.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 28, 2018
LivingFree:
Well, he knows her best and if he can't trust her then who are we to judge his actions. Social media generation and their wahala.
exactlycheesy...there are certain things he saw that made his distrust to mountcheesy. When distrust don dey a relationship then that relationship is already dead.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:22am On Jul 28, 2018
MissRaine69:
If the shoe was on the other foot would this girl be fine with it? I highly doubt it. I hate women with double standards. Your friend has freed himself from a life of headaches and drama. The girl is now free to flirt to her heart’s desire 24/7 with no hinderance.
... E.O.D. You ve just spoken my mind. I dislike ladies who can't take some rubbish from a guy but feels its their prerogative to behave anyhow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside / German Woman Is Looking For Nigerian Man To Marry - See Details / Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.