Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,629 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke (23286 Views)

Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? / My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Ezendimmuo: 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
My girlfriend likes food a lot...
Sometimes what she wants might be above my budget
I just graduated...no job yet ..
She can call guys on the phone in my presence and beg them for money...
There is this "married" man she sees and has actually spent the night with him and she swears that nothing happened between them...
I can't provide for her needs....
I can't also stop her from getting them...
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
Anytime I think about this...
It makes me sad
I wanna end everything...
But I can't...
What do I do

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by FindX(m): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
Get a job.

277 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Fmlao: 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2021

She doesn't love you.

Ladies don't love truly.

Remove the emotions from your heart and enjoy the P while she hoe around.

Na 1k my girlfriend owe me and we have been dating for 4 years now.

She just owe me the 1k this year sef....
Shishi, i no go give

320 Likes 23 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Elporo(m): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ask yourself Why you should care?

Has she stopped fvcking you, sucking you?

Your getting milk and don't have to pay for the cow.

Why lil boy .. ask yourself why.
Use condoms no matter how high or drink you are. FYIW

141 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Olumighty123(m): 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
Your gf slept with a married man till daybreak and you expect her to tell you if anything happens between them? You're such a joker(Simp) Your lack of job has made you loose your sense of reasoning I guess cry

403 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Babara1994(m): 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
It's not your responsibility to take care of her.

When I was jobless like you, I had no gf, but as I got a 300k monthly job, na so babes dey hustle me. Unfortunately I can't stay with anyone of them. I don't like them anymore. I'd rather upgrade to a decent lady who earns a lot.

Forget that girl, when your money comes, you sef no go reason am anymore

321 Likes 24 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Prettyclown: 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
Sometimes i just wonder how some of u guys come across some stupid set of girls, whom are of no use but a liability to yourselves.
A young graduate that's suppose to stay focus, work hard, develop yourself, make money, but is crying over a girl that's not Worth even ur primary school certificate..... Mtcheeeeew!!! I pity u...U better jack up and pursue ur career, once u make, babes go de rush u
Ezendimmuo:
There is this "married" man she sees and has actually spent the night with him and she swears that nothing happened between them...
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by wunmi590(m): 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2021

At this time of your joblessness, your dick shouldn't be rising, go and get yourself a job first and leave woman matter for now....

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
Make money.

On a serious note, your girl seems like a sex worker but because of the stigma she’s not very open about it with you. That’s kinda a problem. I think she should try to be understanding. At the same time, she has needs. Not saying it’s your job to provide them, but one way or the other the girl gats survive na. But then, in the kind of society we’re living in, dudes are supposed to be providers or something hmm?

If you cannot deal with her “job” or “lifestyle”...let her be? But it already seems you’re dealing with it. So...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do
Which kain yeye question be this one? undecided

You condone her behavior yet you whine about it to is why? undecided

If na low self-esteem dey bother you, then go get professional help for it abeg. undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Savedday: 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

The whole truth and nothing but the truth

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by SILENTandSMART2: 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ogun keeee you for this yeye story you wrote nah so you mumu reach, people keep on wasting their time on made up stories on nairaland cheesy

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Saskay44: 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dem don trigger your babe release clause

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by JoeRizzla(m): 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
Stop being emotional and Enjoy the kpekus. poff my rizzla

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Godada(m): 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by peedeeasobie(m): 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do

You either don't know what love is or you have a deep sense of inferiority complex.

She doesn't love you

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Godada(m): 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2021

Why come here and cry like a weak man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by EmmaNuella77(f): 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
Take this from me bro. She doesn't love you. Do y'all even know what love is? She goes out with a married man and even spends the night with him yet you're claiming or maybe she's claiming that nothing happens. So What do they normally do when they spend the night together Ben Carson wrote a book titled *YOU HAVE A BRAIN* and I want to kindly implore you to make use of yours

37 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by dan9ice(m): 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
All this cooked up stories to create traffic abi wetin them they call am

She begged even in your presence. Story for the gods undecided
Rubbish

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by HopeNeverDies: 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
Damnnn brrhh.. Bombshell!!!

my condolences to you!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by silentvoice: 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
A fool for life is a fool forever.

You're broke and your girlfriend is going out with other men, shouldn't that motivate you to become a better person for your family, your society and most importantly, you?

You love her so much?

Well then exchange the love in the market for dollars and spend it on her.

Your love is as worthless as e-naira bruh

Mumu ×39

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by nzeobi(m): 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
You can't provide for her.
She has people who provides for her since she can't work and earn money.

Then aside sex of what you are you both to each other.you are calling community babe my babe.

When was the last time you gave something to your parents or your child hood friends

17 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
Let her know you are not comfortable with such behavior.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Spider20: 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do
An insane Simp will definitely end up being an insane Simp.
Always blinded with crazy Love
Stay away from Nigerian Ladies, they won't agree.
Wish you gonna commit suicide,Simp.
Spits(Dating a prostitute)

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
Any woman that cannot manage with you does not love you.

You are just in an illusion. Leave the slut alone to do her prostitution things and focus on your life until you meet a lady that truly loves you.

Love is not stupidity.

19 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Danjikanbauchi: 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
A*s sucking simp.

Kick her sorry ass out of your life before she infect you with STD

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by quisera(m): 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
And you still call her your girlfriend undecided
70years old man, your mumu never do?

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Charmingrascal(m): 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do

If you can't get a job, get a girl within your budget.
Simple!!

Never ever say she loves you again, she is only still with you out of pity for you.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
She has no iota of respect for you, not necessarily because she's disrespectful but because you can't command respect

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by infogenius(m): 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do

I believe you want to live long.
Understand somethings about life

1. When something or someone gives you no joy then there is no need having them. Spill them off
2. You meet people to part with some day. May be it's time for you to part with her.
3. When you don't get value from any relationship, then there is no point sticking around.
4. You live your size per time as u are not in any competition with any one.
5. There are far more important things you can spend ur time with instead of hanging around with someone that does not improve you.

Finally go and make money so that yeye people no go mess u up.

A word is enough for the wise.
No put woman matter for your head now.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by SaintBickDig042(m): 12:10am On Oct 28, 2021
Check yourself, get a job and withdraw from the relationship slowly.... I know why I'm telling you this..
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by idris646(m): 12:15am On Oct 28, 2021
you still dey call her your girlfriend

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 / World's 10 Most Romantic Nationalities / How Innocent Can A Girl Look? 18+ Pics Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.